You're actually shy?

Let's go back in time now, shall we?

Author's Note:

This chapter shows Kyuhyun's Point of View fro the first chapter. Just saying in-case you guys get confused. =3


Kyuhyun sighed as he dropped his bag at his desk and plopped down at his seat. Ughh, I'm so tired. But, I get to meet many friends!

He scanned around the area sneakily, glancing around. But when someone looks at him, he turns away from their gaze, blushing a bit.

"Hey look, it's Kyuhyun! Ahhhh!" One of his classmates spazzed. "They  way he gives his cold glare is just so mysterious!~ kyahh"

"I know right! A true hottie!" The friend replied.

"Ahh~ I wish I could get close to him."

"That's something we both can wish for but never have..." Her friend sighed.

Kyuhyun over-heard them and sighed sadly. It's always been like thisWhy do people think of me in that way? I can't live up to their expectations... I'm not cold, or mean or anything. So why?  I just want to be friends with many of them but why do they keep their distance? 

The teacher walked in and clapped his hands twice. "Okay class, settle down, I have an announcement to make." 

The students groaned as they sat down in their places.

"We would be having a new student. She just transfered, so everyone please be nice to her." 

"Yes, sir." Everyone replied.

"And this is our new transfer student." The teacher pointed at the new student and motioned her to come in.

Kyuhyun's eyes shined brightly. A new student? Yes! I hope we could get along!

A girl with dark brown locks entered smilling. "Anyeong-haseyo. My name is Park Ji-young. I'm Korean but I tranferred to Japan when I was still a litle baby. Rest assured though, I can speak fluent Korean so don't feel awkward! Please take care of me." She bowed.

Whispers could be heard here and there.

"Woah. It's Japan I love their anime." A guy whispered from behind.

"I know right? I went there last year." His friend whispered back.

"Really? Lucky. But more importantly, look at that! A goddess was bestowed upon us. Totally my type."

"Oooh? planing to woo?"

"Maybe?" they both chuckled. 

Kyuhyun ignored their comments and stared ahead. Then he saw the transfer student looking at him. She's loking at me! She's staring at me! uwahh.. he blushed adorably looking down to his desk.

Ohh...She's coming this way,,. What should I do?

"Please take a the seat over there, near Min-ji. Min-ji, please raise your hand." The teacher smiled kindly at her, pointing at the seat near Minji.

Kyuhyun looked dejected, slumping onto his desk. So she wasn't looking at me but at the one behind me..

Then class soon started after that.


Kyuhyun pouted inside as he went to his own table. Alone, of course.

No one wants to be beside me. He sighed sadly. What did I do to deserve this?

Oh well. Time to eat. Thanks for the food. He thought and slowly munched on his food. Wow this is actually delicious.

He looked around and saw many of his classmates eating with their friends. And him? He was all alone. 

It's fine. I'm fine. Get yourself together Cho Kyuhyun! It's always been like this! There's nothing new to expect...

Then he heard a tray being placed down next to his. Then later own he heard a second tray placed on the table.

..What? Is it my imagination or are two people sitting near me?

"..Oh hi there. My name is Park Ji-young. Nice to meet you." He heard the person next to him say. It's the new transfer student? Is she talking to me? He wondered. Of course not.

"Ahem, ahem. I just transferred here today. Nice to meet you!" 

Kyuhyun then looked up to see her smilling face. She's really talking to me! He smiled inside. Uhh..but but what should I say? He thought rapidly as Ji-young kept talking. 

You can do this Cho Kyuhyun! Go for it! Clutching his fist, he replied.

"What do you want." He coldly replied. AHHHHHHHH WHY DID I DO THAT!  NOONONNONONONO AHH IT'S RUINED!

"What do I want?" The girl thought. "Hmm...I want us, to be friends?"

Friends..

..Friends..

...FRIENDS?

Did she just really really say that she wants us to be friends? YES! a friend! I should thank her!

Picking up his tray,  "Friends, huh? Don't get too ahead of yourself, newbie." He coldy replied, again, and left.

As he walked out of the cafteria. He stopped the cold expression and fidgeted.

WHY CHO KYUHYUN!. He screamed at himself as he walked out. You lost your chance! You're one and only chance the heavens bestowed upon you! He scolded himself as he continued walking. I'm an idiot.

"Ah! Kyuhyun!" He heard his teacher calling him. He looked at his teacher carrying a lot of props."Could you please deliver these to the storage room?" His teacher panted.

"Sure." He took the box out of the teacher's hands and walked towards the storage room's direction.

"T-thanks.." The teacher panted and then stretched. "My my, being old has a lot of quirks." He muttered as he walked to the staff room.


Kyuhyun placed the box down and then sat on the floor, sighing. "Mahn the box was quite heavy."  Alot of things that were kept were probably not used in ages. 

He then thought to himself. Why am I like this? Why can't I say the things I want to? He pouted sadly. He scanned around the room and closed his eyes. I guess I'll sing since no one's here. He took a deep breathe and started.

"We met for seven years,
No one knew we would say goodbye this easily
However we still seperated
With the memories for a long time, now gone" 
"How did we, at such a young age
Meet each other, I don't even remember how
Difficult for us to handle the maps of our changing selves.
They said saying goodbyes are painful 
But I didn't even have the time to feel that
I just thought this is the way staying composed 
But I cried.."
 
He heard the door creak and he immediately stopped, blushing. Did they hear me or something? Was it that bad that they had to come in and stop me?
 
"That was...truly amazing..." The person clapped. "Your voice expressed how the song shows sorrow along with the proper dynamics. Everything was just so..AH! It's you from the cafeteria!" 
 
That voice again..  Kyuhyun thought. It's Ji-young!
 
Kyuhyun looked down and gulped. Is she mad at me for being rude to her awhile ago?  He stood up and was about about to head for the exit until a hand grabbed his arm. 
 
"Why do you keep on escaping?" Ji-young asked. "It's not like I'm gonna eat you or anything of those sorts...So why do you keep one running away?"  Ji-young looked sadly at Kyuhyun. Maybe he sees me as a monster? She thought.  Am I scary or something?  
 
She stared at his face that was looking away and noticed something. Is his face red or am I just hallucinating? No that can't be. I'm sure it's red. Wait a second. If it's red does it mean that his shy? But how can he be shy? No, wait. It's possible. Don't tell me..
 
"Uhm, Kyuhyun-shii. Sorry to be rude but, are you misunderstood a lot?" She asked and by the looks of how shocked his exprssion was, se knew she was right.
 
H-how does she know?  Kyuhyun was dumbfounded and slowy stared at her."H-how do you know..?" His meek voice appeared.
 
Ji-young took a look at his staring face and saw him blushing adorably. Now she was shocked. 
 
This, is the actual Kyuhyun?
 

Author's Note:

ANNNNNNNNNND CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT.

hurdurp. =3 What will happen next? 

Tune in for the next chapter~

Comment and Subscribe ^^