Mystery? I think not!

Let's go back in time now, shall we?

Previously: 

Min-ji gulped and slowly ate her food. As long as they did not talk to Kyuhyun, it would be fine. 'AS LONG AS JI-YOUNG DOES NOT TALK TO KYUHYUN PLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLS.' Min-ji begged in her mind.

"..Oh hi there. My name is Park Ji-young. Nice to meet you." Ji-young smiled at the guy next to her.

Too late.
'FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU' Min-ji mentally screamed.


Kyuhyun stared at her blankly, then went back to quietly eating his food. 
 
Is he ignoring me? Ji-young thought. Let me try again. "Ahem, ahem. I just transferred here today. Nice to meet you!" 
 
Silence.
 
"I lived in Japan my whole life and everything there was-" Ji-young rambled on but was cut off by Kyuhyun.
 
"What do you want." The cold voice rather asked.
 
"What do I want?" Ji-young replied, "Hmm...I want us, to be friends?"
 
Silence.
 
Then Kyuhyun stood up,picking up his tray as he finished his food. "Friends, huh? Don't get too ahead of yourself, newbie." He said and left.
 
The whole cafeteria now had their eyes on them. 
 
Minji was still internally screaming. SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT. I CAN PREDICT MY DEATH ANY MOMENT RIGHT NOW, OHGOHDOHGOHDOHGOHD HEEEEELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!
 
On the other hand, Ji-young felt incredibly sad. Was it really bad trying to be friends with him? I really have a feeling he isn't as cold as he's described. no one in this world wants to be alone. That is what I'm sure of. She clenched her fist, ignoring the people's stares. I know i'm sure of it.
 
Min-ji looked at Ji-young's solemn expression, as if she was in deep thought of something. Ji-young...What are you feeling right now? I already warned you that he wants to be alone..
Min-ji patted Ji-young's shoulder, eyes showing sympathy. "It's okay, it's okay. You'll get over it soon enough. That's usually the reaction everyone gets when they try approaching the un-approachable."
 
"He's not un-approachable." She whispered, "Don't talk about him as if he's not human being. I have a feeling that I'm sure of."
 

Few moments here and there, school was finally over.
 
"Ahhh I'm so tired, School's such a pain." Min-ji complained, putting her hands behind her head. "So what club are you joining in?" Min-ji, who was walking along side Ji-young through the corridors, asked.
 
Ji-young pondered. "Hmm, I'm thinking of joining the Tennis Club."
 
"Tennis? But isn't your family background, err, dealing with everything about music?"
 
Ji-young shrugged. "Yeah, but that doesn't neccessarily mean that I HAVE to do everything with music."
 
"B-but..!"
 
"But?"
 
"You're really good at it, and I for once think you should join the music club. I'm pretty sure they would be happy to have such a talented musician in their group." Min-ji insisted. "I know you wouldn't regret picking that decision."
 
Suddenly, someone shouted at the other end of the hallway, "Min-ji! hurry up! The president's scary if anyone's late!" The voice warned.
 
"-Crap I totally forgot about that!" Min-ji face-palmed and ran toward the same direction the voice was came from. "Catch up with you later, Ji-young! See ya!"
 
"W-wait a second Min-ji! What club did you join in?" Ji-young shouted.
 
"The tennis club!" She shouted back and mischieviously grinned, "Can't have you stealing my spot light!~"
 
"H-hah? H-YAH! DIDN'T YOU TELL ME NOT TO JOIN THE TENNIS CLUB? SO WHY ARE YOU IN THERE?"
 
Too late. She was gone.
 
"..Ugh. Fine, fine. I'll join the music club." Ji-young muttered, grumbling as she made her way to finding where the music club was. "Now, where is it exactly?" She asked particularly no one, scanning around the area.
 
Crap. i'm lost. Great. She thought as she made her way, trying to find the music club in which she had no luck finding.
 
Then, she heard a beautiful melodious voice coming from the room.
 
"We met for seven years,
No one knew we would say goodbye this easily
However we still seperated
With the memories for a long time, now gone" 
 
Ji-young went step by step, drawing closer and closer to where that melodious voice came from. When she finally found where it came from, she opened the door, ever so slowly, quietly wanting to listen to the voice more.
 
"How did we, at such a young age
Meet each other, I don't even remember how
Difficult for us to handle the maps of our changing selves.
They said saying goodbyes are painful 
But I didn't even have the time to feel that
I just thought this is the way staying composed 
But I cried.."
 
 Suddenly, mysterious voice stopped singing, noticing the new presence. 
 
"That was...truly amazing..." She clapped, taken aback by how beautiful his voice was. The feeling that no words could express washed through out her body. 

"Your voice expressed how the song shows sorrow along with the proper dynamics. Everything was just so..." She looked at the mysterious person's face and gasped in shock. "AH! It's you from the cafeteria!" She looked at no other than, Cho Kyuhyun.

 


OKAYOKAYOKAYOKAY CUTTTT.

The next chapter will soon be released.

 tune in for the next Chapter!~ CIAOU~