Transfer Student.

Let's go back in time now, shall we?

"And this is our new transfer student." The teacher pointed at Ji-young and motioned her to come in.

As she came in, Jiyoung smiled and bowed. "Anyeong-haseyo. My name is Park Ji-young. I'm Korean but I tranferred to Japan when I was still a litle baby. Rest assured though, I can speak fluent Korean so don't feel awkward! Please take care of me."

Whispers here and there could be heard as expected. About how pretty she was, how ugly she was, how odd she was, how cool she was, and everything bundled up together.

"Please take a the seat over there, near Min-ji. Park Jiyoung. Min-ji, please raise your hand" The teacher smiled kindly at her, pointing at the seat near Minji.

Ji-young looked at Min-ji with a sigh on her face. She really ended up in the same class with her ex-classmate who was also once in Japan, until her family decided to leave a year ago.

Min-ji grinned at her mouthing a 'Told you we'd end up in the same class.'

Ji-young rolled her eyes as she sat down. "Yeah, yeah."

And the class soon started after that.


The bell rang, the students  got up and left the class. Others remained and stayed near Ji-young, asking all sorts of intriguing questions about Japan, her life, favorite band, etc.

"What is in Japan Ji-young?"

"Yeah, yeah! Is it different compared to Korea?"

"Why did you tranfer?"

"Is J-pop better? Or do you prefer watching anime?"

"What do your parents work as?"

"What is your favorite colour?"

Ji-young sweat dropped as the questiong kept bombarding her face. "U-uhm, Y-yes, err, I have to go down now, thank you for asking all these, but I got to go, see you all later." She stood up waving at them while smiling.

"I'll accompany you." Min-ji walked beside her as they both reached the cafeteria. Min-ji could hear protests from the other students. Meh, not like I'd care about them anyways. Min-ji thought and shrugged, catching up to Ji-young.

"So how's it over at Japan? It's been a long time since I've been there." Min-ji asked as they both got their trays.

"Hm? It's the same. Nothing changed in particular. Ichiya is still being the crybaby, Natsume is still cold and Tsukuyo's still the anime-freak."

"Ohh? Heh, of course Ichiya's still a crybaby. Wasn't expecting much from that. Same goes to the rest of them." Min-ji rolled her eyes, sighing.

They both got their food and scanned around for an empty table. There was- well, an almost empty table with one guy sitting alone on the table, quietly munching on his food. 

"Who's that?" Ji-young whispered to Min-ji.

"Oh, that? his name is Cho Kyuhyun."

"Why's he all alone?" Ji-young asked, "Is it because of, you know, bullying? Like he's the smartest kid and everyone makes him an outcast because of his indifference and-"

"Chill madam, chill. You watch too much dramas and anime. Is this some chick-flick, old-school show? Of course it isn't like that." Min-ji sighed. "It's just that he wants to be 'alone.' You know, to have his own space and what not."

"As if anyone would actually want to be alone in this world. Let's sit over there~"

"Yeah sure why not- what? J-ji-young, wait! I don't think that's a good ide-"

Too late. Ji-young already sat down beside the so-called Kyuhyun, placing her tray next to his, and started eating.

...Min-ji face palmed. Oh gohd, does she know how many enemies she's making by boldly sitting next to him?

To be honest, Kyuhyun was infact, famous to the girls in the campus for his, 'Cold, bad-boy attitude' yet at the same time 'Smart genius brain' but no one got close to him because they were afraid (Wuuuut.) or becauseofsomeweirdreasonno-onecanactuallyexplain-ANYWAYS, yeah.

Min-ji gave up and follwed her oblivious friend and sat down next to her. As she sat down, the whole crowd gave a glare at both of them. The glare which basically screamed, Die.

Min-ji gulped and slowly ate her food. As long as they did not talk to Kyuhyun, it would be fine. 'AS LONG AS JI-YOUNG DOES NOT TALK TO KYUHYUN PLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLS.' Min-ji begged in her mind.

"..Oh hi there. My name is Park Ji-young. Nice to meet you." Ji-young smiled at the guy next to her.

Too late.
'FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU' Min-ji mentally screamed.


Author's Note:
This is the first chapter of the Fic.

I haven't been on AFF since forever. And suprisingly, many things have changed. That's..new.

Tune in for the next chapter which is coming REAAAAALLLLY sooon. Sankyou~