The Long Awaited Results

I Fell In Love With A Monkey

Eunhyuk stood in front of the school gate and inhaled the air.

"Alright, this is the day! " Eunhyuk fist pumped. "I have to pass the exams or else I'll be a slave to that witch "

"I never said anything about being a slave and since when did you start calling me a witch? " Eunmi raised her eyebrow.

"Since you were one in my nightmare," Eunhyuk walked off and headed to his first period.

"Hmm. Can't wait till the results," Eunmi smirked.

~~~~~~

Eunhyuk stretched his arms as he got out of the classroom. "Man, there was so much tension in there."

Eunmi strolled down the hallway without a care in the world and passed by Eunhyuk.

"Yah, you wanna go eat together?" Eunhyuk suggested.

Eunmi stopped walking, "Since when did you ask to eat with me at school?"

"Uhh since now. Do you wanna go eat or not?" Eunhyuk rubbed his hungry belly.

"Arasso, let's go."

~~~~~~

( at home )

"Hehehe I can't wait till tomorrow~" Eunhyuk rocked side to side.

"You seem to be confident," Eunmi said.

"Yah, Eunhyuk. You better pass or you'll end up as a jobless hobo," Sora pointed her chopsticks at him.

"We'll see~" Eunhyuk had a smile on his face.

~~~~~~

( the next day )

Eunmi walked to school alone today; Eunhyuk woke up early and went off without eating breakfast. He must have been so excited to see his results. Eunmi saw a group of students crowding and pushing to see their results. Eunmi has nothing to worry about. She can see her name at the top from afar.

Eunhyuk walked towards Eunmi with a big smile.

"I'm guessing that you passed?"

"You bet I did! Hah! Who's the slave now? " Eunhyuk poked Eunmi on the forehead.

"Congratulations on passing. What can I do for you, master?" Eunmi sounded like a robot.

"You do not know how good it feels to be called master " Eunhyuk clapped like seal.

~~~~~~

OHEMGEE GUISE I'M SOWWIE PHO NUT UPDATING ;A; SOWWIE PHO DUH SHORT CHAPPIE TOO OTL

BEEN REALLY BUSY AND I WILL BE CAMPING IN A FEW DAYS SO I'M NOT SURE WHEN I WILL BE ABLE TO UPDATE AGAIN BUT I PROMISE YOU GUISE THAT WILL BE A LONGER CHAPPIE THAN DIS ONE *NODS*