Bad News

I Fell In Love With A Monkey

Sora was not the nicest and smartest kid in school when she was in highschool. I guess laziness runs in the blood eh? Hahaha XD

Sora was known to be the baddest kid in class. Not the bad girl like snob kind. But the one who always messes around, eats in class, pulls the most funniest pranks, and is also the laziest.

But Sora has an talent for piano.

She has an amazing talent. Whenever she plays, people would gather around her. Sora most of the time would just randomly play something cheerful when everyone is down. Her playing would make them smile. :)

But when the day her parents died...............

The office called her teacher and told her to come to the office for she would be going "home."

"YES! GOODBYE~ :D" Sora happily skipped to the office knowing that she will spend the rest of the day out of school.

"Sora...." The principal said as soon as she walked into the office. "Come on. I will be driving you."

"Umm...Okai~"  Sora followed Mr. Choi to his car.

"Sora," Mr. Choi called.

"Ne?" Sora answered.

"We won't be heading to your house.." Mr. Choi said.

*gulp* "Ne?" O_O Sora said.

"We're going to the hospital..." Mr. Choi said.

"Oh...." Sora said feeling calm. "Wait. Why?"

"Something.....something happened.." Mr. Choi said worried.

"What is it? Is my dongsaeng sick again?" Sora asked.

"A..Aniyo....It's something else."

"Am I going for a check up?" Sora asked.

"I think it's better if you found out when we get there...." Mr. Choi said uneasily.

The ride felt like forever for Sora. She was confused and worried at the same time. She didn't wanna think about negative stuff but it was hard not to.

Finally, they arrive at the hospital.

"What room are Mr. and Mrs. Lee?" asked Mr. Choi.

Umma and Appa? o.o What happened? Sora is now really worried.

They stopped at room 362.

"Mr. Choi.......What happened?" Sora asked.

"The doctor will tell you," Mr. Choi opened the door.

Inside the room was two beds with white bedsheets and blankets. Some tubes surrounded the beds. There were two nurses and a doctor. The doctor was telling the nurses what to do.

The last thing she noticed was the two people on the bed. She got closer to them. The doctor stopped talking and looked at her with worried eyes. The nurses stopped with what they were doing, looked at Sora, and tried to manage a fake smile.

As Sora got closer and closer to the patients, tears flowed down her cheeks. As she got closer, she slowly realized that the two unconscious people lying in the beds, were her beloved parents.

"W-w-what......happened?" Sora managed to whisper while tears fell from her eyes.

It turns out that both her parents had cancer and that they need to stay in the hospital to be treated.

There's not a big chance that they will be able to win the battle, but Sora insisted that the doctors should at least try to cure her parents.