Chapter 8

Vixx lesson: don't fall in love

My heart started to raise. Why did he act like this suddenly? All of the hate in his eyes were gone. I just stood there and stared at him. He moved closer, dragged me closer to him. I was shocked and didn't know what to do. He leaned his head closer to mine. Was he about to kiss me? I coulden't breathe. Then he suddenly leaned back again and started to laugh.

"Oh, Hanna! You should have seen your face!" he couldn't stop laugh. I muttered. So he was just playing with me.

"I brought some food. If you want." I handed over the food to him. He looked suspicious. "I'm not going to poison you." I said and after thinking a while he took it.

"Thank you" he murmured. I looked at him. He was actually pretty handsome in the moonlight. "You're staring." he said with a smirk.

"What?! No, I just thought I saw something... It's nothing. I'm going back in, are you coming with me?" I asked. Not because I thought that he would come.

"Sure... Just one secound. Isn't it beautiful out here? Especially at night." he said at took a seat on a big rock. "Can't we just sit here for a while?" he asked and showed me to take a  seat next to him. I sat. 

"Yeh, it really is..." I said. We sat quietly together for a long time. Then my mom texted me.

Mom: "Hello, honey! Are you there yet? Do you have fun? Is Ravi nice to you? And the other guys?" I texted back

Me: "Everything's fine! It's very beautiful here. Ravi is nice to me, and the other guys are really cool. How are you and dad?" Ravi gave me a meaning look.

"What?" I asked. He just shaked his head and smile. "Oh, can I tell them that you're actually not my boyfriend?" I asked and the smile disappeared from his face.

"No! Then they'll ask why I said that from the beginning." he said and shaked his head. 

"But..." I tried but he interruped me.

"We should go back..." he said and stod up. "Coming?" he asked and reatched out his hand. I looked at it for a few secounds. Then I took it. His hand feelt warm and soft. I looked in to his eyes. So brown. And then I saw it again. Some shimmer in the eye. I tried looked closer, but Ravi turned away his head. Then he let go of my hand and walked to the house. I ran after him. Inside they were still eating. It was loud. Hongbin saw us come and shouted

"Aah, I knew you could do it." and patted Ravi on the back when he took a seat. "You see, Hanna. We did a bet on if you could get him inside. I bet that you could. Haha, I won! Now lets see... My award... Hanna! Give me a kiss!" he shouted and pouted with his lips. On the table I could see bear and wine.

"No, I won't kiss a drunk man." I said and smiled at him. Then I took a seat next to Ken and Leo. N smiled at me.

"Then I want another award! Maybe like... Aaah, sing a song for me! Everyone!" All five of the other guys started to sing a song I had never heard. Hongbin laughed."Thank you, thank you!" he said when they were done.

"What's that song called? I've never heard it before..." I asked after a while.

"No, of course you haven't. We have made it ourselfes, it's called: Voodoo doll. Do you like it?" Hyuk answerd. I nodded. It was really good! But sad in a way... I wonder if they were singing about someone special... We talked and laughed the whole night. I drank a lot too... I feelt really good with them! I feelt like home. Safe... And I liked it! Then I fall asleep... I didn't know where, and who it was next to me, and actually, I didn't even care. I just feelt safe and thet's more than I ever could have imagine of this trip, and VIXX...