Chapter 12

Vixx lesson: don't fall in love

On the history class two hours later Ravi didn't show up. N and Leo was gone to. Where wore they? Had something happend? Maybe something terrible! I couldn't concentrate. Half way into the class I had to leave. I told my teacher that I didn't feel so good and left. I didn't see anyone in VIXX in their classes. In the cafeteria I saw D.O, another friend of Sun His', he sat with his other friends and waved when I came.

"Zup, Hanna!" he said and came to me. " Who are you looking for?"

"D.O... I'm just fine, thank you..." I answered and looked over him. Still no one from VIXX! "Em, have you seen anyone from VIXX?" I asked. D.O looked at me with a strange face... Then he shook his head. 

"No, I havn't seen them... Hanna, you shouldn't... It can be dangerous!" he said and then I woke up and listened to him.

"What? What do you know?! Please, tell me!" I said. Then he looked at me like I was crazy.

"Hanna, I don't know anything! I just know that It dosn't go well for those who stand in the way of VIXX, and you have already done that once!" he said.

"Well, I'm not scared of them... But I really do need to find them! Have you seen them?" I asked and he gave me a strange look again.

"Fine, they left by noon, and they were in kind of a hurry... I think that they had done something, and the teachers wosn't so happy..." he laughed at his own joke... They were in a hurry? So, something had chased them... I said someting like a goodbye to D.O and runned. When I had passed the school I stopped to text N.

Me: "Where are you?! Have something happend? Is it thet creature again? " after a while when he still hadn't answerd I texted again. "Please N, answer! I'm worried!!!" I almost couldn't stand this! What if something had happend to them! My hands shook. Then I feelt something behind me. Something that sounded like a animal, but wasn't natural. And out of the blue N stood in front of me.

"Hanna, don't move. It can feel your fear..." N said. I couldn't breathe... What if it attacked me?! I almost started to cry. Then N started to move closer to me, slowly, and the thing behind me too. I was so scared. The thing behind me was almost so close that I could stretch out my hand and touch it. It came closer and panted me in the neck. Some tears rolled down on my cheek. This was the end... Then N stared to laugh. And the thing behind me came over me and started to tickle me. Then I saw who it was, it was Ken... I cried of relief and started to fight back. Everyone laughed. Then I got serious.

"You scared me! Why?" I said and started to cry again. N came and tried to comfort me. 

"Hanna, we were just playing! You should have seen your face!!!" he said and started to laugh again. Ken came and gave me a hug.

"Please forgive us!" he said and kissed my cheek.

"I was so scared that something had happend to you! Why did you leave school?" I asked and dryed my tears with the shirt.

"Oh... Well, we just feelt like bowling... Wanna come?" N asked. What? I couldn't believe it. Here I was, scared to death that something had happend and they were out bowling! I looked at N with a dark look on my face. 

"You could have texted me!" I said. He gave a hunch.

"But then we hadn't seen your hilarious face...  Priceless! So, do you wanna come?" he asked and helped me up.

"Sure..." I said. They couldn't stop teasing me. When we got there everyone laughed at me. Exept for Ravi, he looked like he didn't even want me here...