Chapter 7

Vixx lesson: don't fall in love

"Here, let me help you with that" N said and reached to take my bag.

"She can carry it just fine by her self." Ravi said and stared at me. Then he snorted and walked by me. "And don't think we enjoy having you here, Hanna." he said and left. I hated him. Everyone else of them could be nice, but not him. Ever.

"What's with him?" I asked. N looked after Ravi and gave a hunch.

"I don't know. But don't worry, he'll come around. And we're actually happy that you're here. Even Ravi, he just dosn't show it."

"But why am I here? If you just wanted to scare people you could have let me stay home..." I said.

"Belive it or not, but when you stood up to Ravi... That was really cool. So we had a vote, and we decided to give you a chance." he smiled.

"So you brought me here?" I asked and looked around. N nodded.

"Isn't it beautiful?" I nodded. "Come on, I'll show you your room." N took my hand and dragged me to the house. My room was big. And in the middle of the room there was a double bed with silk dovet. It all looked so... expensive. It problably was. I walked across the room to the window. From here you could see the whole lake. It was sparkling. "You can start to unpack, I'll let you know when dinner's readdy."

"She's a woman... Isn't she suppose to do the dinner?" Ravi stood in the door and obseved us.

"Oh Ravi. Come on, you could be a little bit nicer." N said.

"No, it's fine! I'll do the dinner." I said confidence. But I couldn't take my eyes of Ravi. They were full of hate. Ravi looked a bit shocked first, then he smiled. 

"Fine. But don't try to poison us, we'll notice." he said.

"Can't imagine why I would do something like that to N. Or the other guys. Their so nice. Unlike someone else." I said with a little smile on my face. I loved seeing Ravi out of words. N cleared his throat next to us. He looked at me. Right, they were problably hungry.  "Oh yeah, I better get on to it then." I said and left the room with a look at Ravi. I could hear N and Ravi argue when I had left, problably about me.... I started cooking the Kimchi and Bulgogi. After a while Ken came.

"Hi Hanna. Are you cooking dinner?" he came to the stove. "Ah, it lookes delicious. It's been a long time since we had food cooked by a woman." he said. I raised my eyebrows.

"Seriously? But you still have your mothers, right?" I asked. I hope I didn't ask something inappropriate. 

"Yes, some of us... But they're to busy with work, so we have chefs..." he said. Then he cheer up "So, we're really happy to have you here." he smiled to me. I smiled back. It feelt good being needed. "Is there anytning I can do?"

"Oh, yes please. Can you hand me that plate?" I asked and pointed at one at the other side of the table. He gave it to me. "Thank you. And can you say to the others that food is readdy?" I asked. He nodded and left. Then, after a few seconds everyone came and took a seet. Everyone exept for Ravi.

"Where's Ravi?" I asked. No one knew, so I took some food with me and went out. He stood by the river. And when I got a bit closer he turned to me.

"Hanna..." he said and sighed. Then he raised his hand to my ear and putted it against my cheek.