You Knew?

The Unseen Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one's POV

 

Kibum was walking to his locker and thinking about the previous day. That new guy, Woohyun, had actually called him pretty, adn he felt a little light headed about it. Well not so light headed as he felt when someone else said that...

He sighed and started to pack needed books to his bag, and suddenly something fell on the floor from his locker. Kibum looked confusedly at the piece of paper, before hestitantly lifting it up and reading what was written on it.

I don't know if it's approoriate to say this yet, but I really like you Kibum. I know that telling it to you like this is pretty rude and dump, but I didn't even remember to ask your number yesterday...well anyways, see you in class^^

The feline boy couldn't do anything nut to chuckle at the kinda childish letter in his hand. There wasn't even any name on it, but he already knew who it had put there. Woohyun. Kibum started walking towards the class where their first lesson would be, while taking his phone out of his pocket.

To: Woohyun >_<

Do you know how stupid that letter looked? It didn't even have name on it!.....

Kibum smiled while writing his message, he was sure that Woohyun would understand the meaning of him texting like that to him.

From: Woohyun >_<

:D see? I knew I would get you to text me! But the name missing was actually a mistake...I totally forgot it >//<

To: Woohyun>_<

It's okay since I still knew who had sent it to me;)

Kibum blushed a little after senting the text. Normally a text like that would be no problem, but when it came to Woohyun, sending a emoticon like that felt somehow wierd for him. It took only a few seconds from his phone to ring again.

From: Woohyun>_<

Yeah! But seriously you should hurry up! The class is starting in 2 minutes!

The feline boy glansed at the clock, shocked. Then he started running towards the classroom. Even thought it took a while from him, he still made it before their teacher came in. Kibum hurried ti his seat, meeting a pair of worried puppy eyes. He sat down before turning his attention to Jonghyun.

"Where were you? You're usually never late you know.." Jonghyun asked, obvioulsy worried. Kibum already felt sorry for him about yesterday and now he just had more things to feel sorry towards him.

"Ah, It's nothing! I just couldn't find my books at first and it took more time than I had imagined to find them" he answered and smiled. Seriously what's wrong with me? Since when did I lie to Jonghyun about anything!? ....Oh yeah, since I couldn't deny myself anymore....Kibum thougth and huffed in frustation. Jonghyun was still his best friend, but somehow he felt like he didn't want to tell anything about Woohyun to him.

"Okay...Kibum I...about yesterday..." Jonghyun started but hestitated a bit. The younger boy's heart skipped a beat. He felt so, so bad about yesterday and he hadn't even apologized about it. When he was just about to say something, Jonghyun continued.

"Look, I'm really sorry that I left like that. That was just studpid, and...and I don't even know why I left actually...I'm just sorry"

"No! Don't be! It was me who got carried away and I even forgot that I had promised to come to your house and it's me who has to be sorry! I'm so sorry Jjong..." Kibum quickly said, waving his hands dismissively. Jonghyun stared at him for a moment but then eventually smiled wildly.

"Yah! I'ts okay Bummie. I mean since we both seemed not to be willing things to go like that then it's okay! I mean I was really tired and everything so it wouldn't have been any use of you coming to my house anyways, so let's just forget it for now, okay?"

Kibum smiled back to the elder, nodding slightly. Even thought he still felt bad, he didn't want to argue about it because that would be no use neither. Somehow, deep inside, he felt sad about what Jonghyun had said. That he could forget it just like that. For a split of second, the felinr boy had those thoughts but then quickly pushed them away. He wasn't going to give in now. Not when he was already this far on his decidion.

 

Jonghyun and Kibum didn't talk anymore on that class, or even after it, or on the next classes. They stayed quiet, no words exhanged, but it wasn't awkward at all. It had never been, because they didn't have to talk to understand each other. Sometimes it just felt good to be all silent. It was really comfortable for both of them...to be with each other, even if they didn't communicate at all. Especially Kibum liked it. He loved to just be near Jonghyun, in silence. Of course he loved talking to the elder as well, but he liked staying quiet better. Because then he could just be with him. No words could brake the connection that they had. And that's one of the things that the feline boy was scared of. He was scared that some day, one of them would say something that would brake them apart. And that's why he had kept his mouth shut about his biggest and deepest secret. Because he didn't want to lose his best friends, which he wanted Jonghyun to be, no matter what. But unfortunately, on that day, Kibum decided to brake the silence.

"Uhm...Jonghyun-ah?" he called the other with a low voice. Their lessons had already ended, but they were sitting in the library, studying for the testes that they were going to have on that week. They came to library quiet often. Well mostly because it's so quiet.

"Hmm? What is it Bummie?" Jonghyun asked without lifting his gaze from the book, still reading it. Kibum sighed and put his own book away. Then he stood up from the floor. They were sitting in the middle of the bookshelfs, in the the quiet dark concern were any people mearly came, because it was only full of some almost 100 years old books. Kibum still wanted to make clear that no one was close enough to hear them. After he had checked that no one was around, he walked back to his best friend, sitting back on the floor, opposite from him, leaning his back against the boo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter