The Club and Sekyung

The Unseen Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one's POV

 

 

"Would you be my boyfriend?"

Kibum nearly choked on his own spit and become coughing hard. Woohyun's face turned bright red and he lowered his gaze to the floor, he knew he shouldn't have said that. When the feline boy finally managed to stop coughing, he looked at the other in pure shock.

"E-eh?" he couldn't really speak, only an odd, questioning noise leaving from his lips. Kibum was really confused by Woohyun's words. He wasn't sure if the other was serious about it or not, because now wasn't really a great time to ask something like that. Kibum wasn't even sure what he had heard about his and Jonghyun's conversation and he had many other things to ask as well, but Woohyun only asked him if he would date him!? The younger boy wasn't sure what to think about it.

Woohyun was embarrassed and he regretted his question right away. Hadn't he just seen that Kibum was apparently in love with Kim Jonghyun? But still he asked him, just a couple of minutes later, if he would be his boyfriend! Woohyun felt so ashamed right now.

"I'm sorry Kibum-ah..l-let's just forget this for now, okay?" he pleaded and quickly looked at the feline boy to see what he thought about it. Kibum's face was kinda unreadable, and even he himself knew it very well. He had learned to keep his face like that if he wanted, so no one would know what he was thinking. And fortunately he was really good at it now.

"No it's just...uhm...you're really nice and everything but...well, you saw what just happened back there in the library and a couple minutes isn't any time for me to get over it...sorry" Kibum mumbled, deeply feeling bad for Woohyun. He really liked him thought. Kibum just seriously wasn't ready. Like...really, it had been only 5 minutes or something since he knew that Jonghyun would never like him that way...that should explain it good enough.

"It's okay! It just acidently slipped from my mouth you know! And...we can still be good friends right?" Woohyun asked with an hopeful smile spreading across his face. Kibum returned his smile and nodded immediately. Fortunately, he seemed to have someone to get his thoughts out of Jonghyun.

 

 

 

Taemin's POV

 

I was truly surprised to see Jonghyun sitting alone in the school cafeteria. It was seriously really odd since he was always with Kibum. Like always, always. I narrowed my eyes and walked to him, sitting opposite him on the table. I was kinda sure that I had made a lot of noise while doing so, but Jonghyun didn't seem to react at all. I pouted a little and called him by his name. No response. I tried again, a little louder this time. No response. I yelled his name a several times without any results, and finally I just decided to smack his head which was hanging low down.

"Ouch! What was that for!?" he yelled and rupped the spot which I had punched just a second ago. I smirked and chuckled a little.

"Hyung! Is this all what I got from finally coming to greet you at all? Think about it, your busy and tired younger brother came to visit you after a long time, but when he sits beside you, calls your name at least million times, he gets no response, and when he finally manages to get you to notice him, you only yell at him" I asnwered and acted to be hurt by his behavior but the never leaving smirk on my face kinda denied it, making him smile as well.

"Ah...sorry Tae-ah, I just got carried away and I had no idea that you were coming here today. What are you even doing at school? I thought you would just go home...don't say you're here because you wanted to see me?" Jonghyun said with a fake shocked expression. I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Of course not! I came here to see Minho hyung, but since you're here as well I decided to come to see you...by the way, where's umma?" I asked as I remembered it again...and well, slightly because I was embarrassed to admit that I had camed to the school only to see Minho.

"Umma? Seriously? You haven't called him that for a long time you know...well, I expect that your umma, is with Woohyun" he sighed and I saw his expression darkening as he talked about Kibum. I found it very odd.

"Well yeah, I just missed him so much, that he felt like umma....but who is Woohyun? And why is he with him but not with you?" I asked, leaning a little closer to my hyung, eager to here what he had to tell to me. I must admit that I loved gossips, embarrasing, but true. Jonghyun sighed and rupped his face with his palms, seemingly frustated by something. For a while he was quiet, but then he sighed and looked at me. For the first time I saw how tired he actually seemed.

"Woohyun is...he is a new guy on our class and...well I and Kibum had some kind of fight or something near that. We were in library and then...he suddenly asked if I was a homophobic and I was so confused that I somehow told him that I knew he was gay and he freaked out! Then he suddenly started crying and I just panicked and didn't know what to do...and then Woohyun came there, and I started to argue with him since he was trying to take Kibum with him, but then Kibum yelled at us to stop and then he leaved with Woohyun. That's when I last talked to him...two days ago. Of course I see him in the classes and everything but he ignores me and talks with Woohyun...I'm just so...so..." Jonghyun seemed to be really confused by the things that he told me. And so was I. I had known Kibum almost as long my brother and I knew that he wouldn't change company just like that. I knew that he must have his reasons but Jonghyun had been too blind to notice them. That was so usual from him.

"Hyung...you know that this is somehow your fault right? You just haven't seen it because you're such an idiot. And beside, that Woohyun guy seems to be really nice since he helped Kibum away from you when you apparently had hurt him" I stated like it was the most obvious thing in world. Jonghyun seemed shocked at first, but then he truned back to tired again.

"I know Taeminnie...I just have no idea what I did" he said and I felt bad for him. It must be pretty hard for him becuase I knew how much Kibum meant to him. And the opposite as well. That's why I was happy that Kibum had Woohyun with him. I was sure that he needed comfort as well as Jonghyun. Maybe even more.

I still couldn't stand looking at Jonghyun when he was so broken. Of course I was sad about it, but it pissed me off as well. I decided to lift his spirit up as much as I could.

"Come on hyung! You can skip the rest of the day right?...Of course you can cause it' for the sake of your little brother at least!" I said, trying to sound happy and cheerful. I got up from the table and started to drag him with me, away from the cafeteria. He looked at me with confused look in his eyes and wriggled a little to get out of my grip.

"I don't know Tae-ah...I have my math test an-"

"No no no no no no no~ no math or tests for you today! Not at all! You have to relax for now hyung...pretty please~" I whined and showed my best puppy eyes, cause I knew that no one could possibly resist them. A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter