Silent Moment

The Unseen Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one's POV

 


"Are you okay?" the person holding Kibum carefully asked, his voice making the younger jump a little in surprise. He stepped back from him, opening his eyes to look at him fully now. Oh, how stupid he had been.

"I-I'm s-sorry...I t-thought that y-you were..."

"That I was Jonghyun? Yeah, that's what I thought since you clinged on to me like that.." Woohyun said a little awkwardly, looking away from the feline boy whos cheeks were reddening a little in embarrasment.

"I was j-just...w-well..." Kibum tried to find the right words, but he really couldn't. His voice was trembling because he was on the edge of tears. It hurt too much at that moment.

"No need to explain, really...I knkow that something horrible must have happened, and of course I'm ready listen if you want to tell exactly what, but if you don't want to talk about it, you don't have to.." Woohyun quickly said. The younger boy looked at him with an blank expression for a split of second, but then smiled sweetly at him.

"Thanks hyung.." he said and hugged his friend again. Woohyun was a little surprised at first, but then he smiled as well, wrapping his arms around the other's waist. If it would have been someone else, a gesture like that would have been really uncomfortable to Kibum, but with Woohyun it felt somehow...right.

He was his friend at least, and even if it hadn't been long time at all, Woohyun was really important for him. Even the fact that the elder had some kind of crush on him, didn't disturp the feline boy.

Woohyun was the first one to pull out of the tight hug, smiling wildly at the boy in front of him. He was happy to notice that Kibum didn't have tears in his eyes anymore.

"I think we should leave from here now...I bet that we look kinda odd right now" he stated, watching in amusement, when the younger surprisedly looked around, light red color painting his cheeks again.

"Y-yeah...I guess" Kibum murmured, looking down at his feet. They were standing in the middlde of the street, in front of a night club, hugging and everything. For Kibum it felt kinda normal, but in the eyes of a stranger, it would kinda surely look weird. The feline boy cleared his throath, starting to walk towards the way to his home, Woohyun following right after him.

"Can I walk you to your home?" he asked, picking up his pace a little, to keep up with the younger's speed. Kibum glazed at him, looking a little taken aback from the other's question, but then nodding slightly. A smile wide spread over Woohyun's face again.

"You're weird you know that?" Kibum said after a while of walking in silence. Woohyun lifted his eyebrow questiongly.

"Well it's just that...when you came to our class the first time, you seemed kinda cold and distant and everything. Even rude in some point..." the feline boy thougth about it for a moment and then added, "and cocky...yeah, good-looking, but like a bastard"

Woohyun laughed a little when he heard that. He knew that he gave a first impression like that to everyone he met.

"Haha, yeah! That's how I seem at first!" he chuckled and glansed at the younger who was smiling as well.

"But then, when I started to talk with you, my thoughts about you changed completely. At first you were the cool new guy, but then you changed to the strange idiot!" Kibum stated, giggling a little when Woohyun's smile changed to an dissappointed frown.

"Yah~! Is that how you see me? Strange? Idiot?" Woohyun asked, acting to be deeply hurt by the other's thoughts. The feline boy just laughed at him.

"Yes! You were stupid enough to just come and tell me that I'm pretty! I mean who does that!? And then that stupid, childish letter? You are just unbeliveable!" after seeing Woohyun's even more dissappointed face, Kibum sighed and added, "but that's whu I like you idiot! You're stupid, but not so stupid that it wouldn't be funny"

Woohyun's face brigtened right away and he did a little victory dance, causing the feline boy to laugh even more. The other was just like he had said, an idiot.

"Thanks Kibum-ah~" Woohyun chirped, the other chuckling and shooking is head a little. The rest of the walk they didn't talk about anything speacial. Actually it was just Woohyun doing some unbelieveably weird things, and Kibum laughing his off beacuse of them. And when they got to the younger's home, Kibum called a taxi for the other, not caring about the protest that he got. After that he had waited with Woohyun on the outside for teh taxi to come.

When the feline boy finally got inside the house, he quickly walked upstairs to his room, jumping down on his bad and closing his eyes. He sighed loudly, the thoughts of the earlier happenings on the club coming back to his mind. But then he thought about his new, awesome friend, a little smile appearing on his lips. Maybe this night hadn't been so bad after all.

 

Jonghyun's POV

 

"HYUNG!!!" I heard Taemin screaming and I turned my head to his direction, to see him running towards me like the dead himself was following him. I raised my eyebrow in surprise, waiting him to get to my table. Sekyung had leaved a while ago, saying that she had to do her homeworks, not that it actually would have concired me at all actually. Finally Taemin had reached me, panting heavily from the running. What exactly had happened?

"H-hyung.." he breathed out, words stuck in his throath.

"What is it?...Taemin?" I asked worriedly. He just looked at me, trying to catch his breath.

"U-umma...Kibum hyung.." he whispered quietly. Kibum? What about him? I was already losing my patience, wouldn't he just spit it out!?

"Taemin! Say it already!! What about Kibum!?" I raised my voice and saw Taemin's eyes saddening a little. He stood up straight, looking into my eyes and took a deep breath before talking.

"He was crying...crying and trying to get out of here, but there was that drunken man and he accidently pushed him" Taemin gulped a little, "and that man...he tried to pick a fight with him, but Umma averted his punch, but then tha man grapped him by his collar and lifted him up the ground. Kibum hyung wasn't even resisting! He was just...crying...I don't know what woud have happened if he hadn't camed to help Umma.."

My eyes had widened in surprise. Kibum crying and trying to get out? Why? And then one last question.

"Who? Who came to help him?"

"Huh? Well who do you think? Woohyun of course!" Taemin stated, lookingat me weirdly. Well of course I had known who it had been. I just wanted to be sure. But that information didn't really make me feel too good. I rubbed my temples and sighed.

"How about Kibum-ah? Is he alright now? Where is he?" I asked and closed my eyes. I was feeling really tired all of sudden.

"He left with Woohyun...but hyung, are you really only that interested? I thought you would at least freak out when you would hear that someone hurt Umma..." Taemin said, sounding a little confused. I was worried and interested and everything...until I heard Woohyun's name. It was selfish, I know, but somehow I felt like he had token Kibum away from me. Even if I knew that actually it was my fault that all this happened, I still couldn't help but feel great hatred towards Woohyun. And then again, how could I fix anything if no one told me what was the reason of Kibum being angry at me.

"You really think I'm not worried about him Tae?" I asked and opened my eyes to look at my little brother who was now sitting opposite to me. He shook his immediately, making me smile a little.

"Yeah, if course I'm worried about him, but he has Woohyun now...he doesn't need my care anymore.." I said with small voice, feeling myself tearing up a little, but I quickly blinked the tears away. But Taemin, that brat, had already seen them.

"Hyung! Are you crying!?" he squaled, his eyes douple size from the normal. I cursed under my breath and closed my eyes again.

"If I say not you're not going to believe me anyway" I simply said.

"Yeah, since I saw your tears...but hyung, whu are you crying?" I could hear the worry in his voice, and the tears were coming back again. .

"I-...I don't know.." I lied, but of course he knew it.

"Hyung, don't you dare to try lying at me!" he snapped and I smiled sadly, nodding a little. Gosh, that kid sure was stup. What am I going to do with him?

"Well, as you may already know, it's because of Kibummie..." I sighed and looked at Taemin to see his reaction. And just as I had imagined, he only nodded knowingly, telling me to go on.

"I just...can't stand seeing him Woohyun...not at all" I said the thruth. Not with every detail that was going on in my mind, only the main reason. I saw Taemin smirking and it made me really confused.

"What!? Why are you smirking like that!?" I yelled, already getting annoyed with that damn kid.

"You are jealous hyung...so, so jealous" he said, his smirk growing even bigger. I almost chocked on my spit, chouging hard before being able to speak.

"What!?" it came out a little more high pitched that supposed and I cursed it in my mind. I really didn't want to sound like that in this situation. It was just unbelieveable.

"You are!! Hyung, don't even try to say that you're not, because it's pretty clear that you really are! I mean that you're even tearing up from the thought of Kibum hyung being with Woohyun instead of you!!" Taemin laughed. I really didn't get what was so funny about this. I was embarrassed to death and was going to deny all the things he had said, but then I hestitated a bit. What if he was right?

"Well of course I'm..uhm...jealous? His my best friend after all.." I said but got cut off by Taemin.

"Hyung! You know I didn't mean that! I meant that you're jealous because you lik-" he started but I quickly slapped my hand on his mouth to gat him quiet.

"Yah! Are you nuts? Of course it's not like that you idiot!" I hissed and slowly reamoved my hand, only to have him giggling annoyingly. I was slightly blushing and I hated myself because of that. It wasn't because I would have f-....feelings, towards Kibum, I just missed my best friend. Yeah, that's how it is!

"Okay, okay...what ever you say!" Taemin quickly said when I glared at him, but his voice and smirk said everything else but admitting the thigns that I had just said. This kid and his thoughts...

 

 


No one's POV

 

Kibum leaned against the lockers and sighed. Everything had been so confusing lately and he had difficulties with dealing with all the things happening. Expesially yesterday. First he had seen Sekyung apparently kissing Jonghyun, he almost got beaten by a drunken man, and then he had had that strange feeling when he had been with Woohyun.

The feline bot closed his eyes and listened to the voices of the other students who were heading to their classes. He would have to go to his lesson soon as well, just not now. He wanted to think about his feelings for a while, now that there was no one else beside him.

But the more he thought about it, the more it hurt him. The scene of Jonghyun and Sekyung kept showing in his mind he just wanted to scream because of it. Because besides the painful feeling that it caused, it got him angry as well. It was just unfair. Totally unfair.

Actually Kibum knew that he had no right to be angry, because Jonghyn knew nothing, so he didn't know what he was doing. Well, he knew wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter