The New Guy

The Unseen Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Key's POV

 

 

"Kim Kibum, could you tell the answer for the question 3, please?" I heard our teacher talking but I was so deep in my thoughts that I didn't notice that he was speaking to me.

"Kim Kibum!!!"

I finally snapped out of my trance and lifted my head up from my desk where I had been resting it. I looked over the class and noticed that everyone was looking at me, some of them questiongly and some of them trying to hold their giggles in with a bad success. I focused my gaze on the math teacher and I could see that he was literally burning with anger.

"Y-yeah...?" I asked nervously and the quiet giggling got a bit louder. I gulped but I didn't avert my gaze from the furious man standing in front of the class.

"This is already the third time I ask this from you...what is the answer for the question 3!?" he was half shouting and I leaned a bit backwards, glanzing at him still for a moment, before looking down at my open math book. It was quiet for a while but I could still feel everyone's eyes on me, and this time I didn't lift my head when I answered.

"I...I have no idea" I said quietly, hearing the giggles get really loud, but just for a while, before I heard a chair screech against the floor, just beside me. I looked up at the person who was now standing, heading towards the blackboard. I smiled wildly at him, even thought he couldn't see it. Of course he would save me from this situation.

"Kim Jonghyun what are you doing?" our teacher asked with a puzzled expression on his face, when Jonghyun started to write the task on the blackboard. My smile got even wilder.

"Answering the question Mr. Park" he simply stated and continued on what he was doing. The whole class was silent and stared at him by now. I knew that they had all already forgotten about me.

After Jonghyu was done, and of course his answer had been as perfect as usually, he came back to his seat beside me but didn't say anything. Still, after a few minutes when Mr. Park was busy helping a few students, Jonghyun leaned a little to my side and poked my arm to get my attention.

"Yah, you pabo~ Why were you sleeping on class?" he whispered, trying to sound angry but I could see that little smile that he was trying to hide. I chuckled a little before answering.

"I wasn't sleeping! I was just a little lost in my thoughts" I said and acted to be hurt by what he had said. Jonghyun only smirked wildly, earning a smile from me. Gosh, why did he have such a big effect on me?

"A little you say? Seriously Bummie I thought I would become deaf by his shouting!"

"Don't overact you idiot! I just...I don't know.." my voice faded away at the end of my sentence since I remembered what I had been thinking about so deeply like that. Jonghyun looked worriedly at me and placed his hand on my forehead which caused me to blush and slap his hand away.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to starle you...you have just been like this for a while already so I'm worried about you Bummie...tell me, is something wrong?" he asked with a soft voice and I felt really bad from rejecting his worry like that. I just couldn't help it. I couldn't stand him touching me like that. Not anymore.

"No...I'm sorry Jjong, and...I guess it's just because of my lack of sleep so you don't have to worry about it. Really" I smiled a little smile at him as a prove to my words, and after a while he returned it, then turning back to his book.

I sighed and took the pen to my hand, but eventually put it back down. I couldn't concertate so I gave up without even trying. I knew exactly why I was being like this, and it surely wasn't just because I was tired...

 

~NEXT DAY~

 

I was sitting on my desk once again, boredly playing with my fingers when our class teacher was trying to tell us something that I suppose to be pretty important, but I really couldn't bring myself to care about it. I was thinking about the previous day. After school, me and Jonghyun had gone out together, just as usually. Well not out like that, just as best friends. It had been really fun, just like always with him.

We had been best friends since preschool, when he had helped me. I was a lonely child back then. I had no friends and I was everyone's target. Everyone was always releasing their anger by bullying me. I was hacked and mocked, a few scars remembering me of those days. But there came a change to that when I met Jonghyun. I was being bullied that day, and the other kids seemed to be even more aggressive than usually. I was laying in the ground when they were kicking me on my stomach and throwing stones at me. I could only thank god that they hadn't hit my head. But then Jonghyun stepped in. He stood in front of me, blocking the kicks and stones. He made them stop it...on that day, and every day following.

I smiled at that memory. It was one of the bestest and dearest memories that I had. That would be because that was also a day when I first f-...

"Here is your new class mate everyone! His name is Nam Woohyun, please be nice to him." that cut off my thoughts and my head shoot up. I think that my eyes nearly fell off from their places, and my jaw dropped on the ground. Just like everyone else's from our class. That new student was sure good-looking.

"Hi, my name is Nam Woohyun what I suppose you e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter