Chapter 4

Worth The Bets

"So Lee Junka. What do you think?" Kyuwan asked me. 

I turned my head from my book to look at Kyuwan. I was busy copying her English homework. I forgot to do my homework again. Last time it was Maths and now, it's English. "What?" I asked.

"What do you mean by 'what'? About our vacation of course I'm talking about" Kyuwan explained, sounded pissed off. She slid a flier onto my table. "Here. I am talking about going here. Are you coming or not?"

I took the flier and read every single details on it. It was a flier of promotion packages at a ski resort. I turned to look at Kyuwan and I put a smile. "I really want to go but the problem is..." I took a deep breath before I continued, "I DON'T KNOW HOW TO SKI" I exclaimed and my voice was almost like I was shouting.

"You don't have to be good at skiing if you want to go there. You just have to be there" she explained.

I rolled my eyes. "Obviously, this is call a ski resort and I have to ski there" 

"If you don't know how to ski, then you can learn how to ski. It's not like everyone that have been to the ski resort knows how to ski" Kyuwan explained. She really wanted me to go to the ski resort.

"When are you planning to go and who else gonna join us?" I asked.

"This weekend. No one. Just me" Kyuwan explained with a smile and puppy eyes attached to her face.

I sighed and looked back at the flier. It wasn't that I don't want to go but I really didn't know how to ski or snowboarding. I didn't want to keep on falling on the cold snow. No, I definitely didn't want that. 

"You've been busy with Junyoung these days so I thought we can spend more time together if we go there" she added. I turned to look at her. She wasn't looking at me but her expression showed that she was pretty upset while she was playing her hair with her fingers. 

I didn't realize that all of this dating with Junyoung made me to abandon my own best friend. All this while I spent a lot of time with her but when I have a boyfriend, I ignored her. She didn't have to tell me how I abandoned her, I knew how I was. During recess, I ate lunch with Junyoung when I used to exchange food with Kyuwan before. After school, we always went to get some ice-cream. On weekends we always went to shop new clothes together. I just realized how much I miss those moments with Kyuwan after I date Junyoung.

I reached out and grabbed her hand. She looked at me as I smiled to her. "Fine. We'll go there together" I said.

"Yes!" Kyuwan shouted and she quickly hugged me. I hug her back and patted her back.

 "What is this?" I heard Junyoung's voice. I broke the hug and looked at where the voice came from. Yes, it really was Junyoung. He was sitting on the chair that was in front of my desk. "Ski resort? Are you going here?" he asked. I didn't answer him but I just nodded my head. "When? Can I come?" he asked. His face looked as if he was excited. I never see he looked so excited. "Can I?" he asked again.

I turned to look at Kyuwan. I didn't know how to say to Junyoung. Plus, this vacation should be the vacation between me and her so that our friendship bond would get better and stronger. Kyuwan looked at me and she didn't say anything either. 

"I am very good at snowboarding and I can teach you two if you want to. Please..." he pleaded us with his puppy eyes. "I'll do anything for you as long as I can come along" he added.

If it was me, I would really say yes because I couldn't handle those puppy eyes of Moon Junyoung. I don't know about Kyuwan. I looked at her and she didn't fall for the puppy eyes for sure. She was my bestfriend so I knew how she would look like if she fell for someone.

I saw Heechul walking towards us. He slapped Junyoung's upper arm and said "Yah Moon Junyoung. Kwanghee hyung wants to see you"

Junyoung rubbed his upper arm. "That hurts you idiot!" he cursed under his breath. "Yah. Come here" he said while gesturing his finger, asking Heechul to bend down. Heechul hesitated at first but Junyoung gave him a death glare and he finally bent down. Junyoung quickly headlock Heechul's head. 

"Yah! Bwoya?!" Heechul shouted and he sounded angry and pissed. "Let me go you red hair idiot!"

I couldn't help myself but burst into a big laugh and so did Choi Kyuwan. 

"Idiot Chul can come along if you don't mind. I mean the more the merrier right?" he exclaimed, still not letting Heechul go. Heechul gave Junyoung his powerful and unbeatable stare. Junyoung stared back at him but Junyoung didn't look distracted or threatened by the stare. Instead, he shot a smile at him and said, "I know you want to come along Jung Heechul. What do you two say?" he asked, turning his head to us.

I shrugged. "I don't know. It depends on Kyuwan actually. It's her plan" I said while turning my head to Kyuwan.

"I don't know" she muttured slowly but it was loud enough for us to hear her.

"I'll do anything. Please let me join you guys" he pleaded.

Suddenly, Heechul break free from Junyoung's headlock. He stood up and fixed his hair. He took a deep breath before he knocked his fist on Junyoung's head. "You red hair idiot!" he said before he turned around and left. Junyoung rubbed at the spot where Heechul hit him 

Kyuwan and I burst into another big laugh. Junyoung wasn't laughing. He was just smiling but he looked as if he was satisfied that he could make Kyuwan laugh. Perhaps he thought that by making Kyuwan laugh, it would make Kyuwan fell for him and let him tag along with us but he was definitely wrong. Choi Kyuwan was fully blinded by Park Hyungshik that she didn't find any other guys more perfect than Park Hyungshik.

"Okay. I will let you come with us--" Kyuwan said. Upon to hear that, Junyoung muttured 'Yes' but Kyuwan hadn't complete her sentence. "--but on one condition" she continued. She leaned forward to Junyoung and gestured to Junyoung and I to lean forward to her. "Do you by any chance know Park Hyungshik?" she asked. Her tone was very slow because the only person that knew that she had fall in love with someone who is younger than her was me.  

"That rich kid from Year 1?" he asked for confirmation. Kyuwan nodded her head. "Yeah. I don't really know him but I've talked to him before"

"Really?" I turned to look at him.

"He is Jung Heechul's cousin" he added.

Kyuwan's and my eyes widened. We definitely couldn't believe that Jung Heechul was cousin with Park Hyungshik, Kyuwan's huge crush.

"By any chance, does Jung Heechul is as rich as Park Hyungshik?" I asked.

"Seriously Lee Junka?" Kyuwan said while she looked at me with an annoyed face. "Is that really important now? We are talking about Park Hyungshik and not Jung Heechul"

"I'm just curious" I pouted.

"Why are you curious? Are you going to marry him?" Kyuwan asked and she completely forgotten that we were having conversation with my boyfriend. Kyuwan was always like that. She always thought that it would be only two of us that she could say anything when actually there was someone else. She didn't say something that would offended the third person. She always said something that the third person shouldn't know. 

"No. Lee Junka is going to marry me" Junyoung suddenly spoke out while he reached out his hand and grabbed mine. He squeezed my hand so strong as if he would never let me go. I looked at him and he just put a naughty smile on his face. I smiled back to him and a question pop out inside my head, 'Shall I really trust him?'

"Erghh" Kyuwan groaned and we turned to look at her. "Fine. I'm sorry" she continued before she took a deep breath. "Okay Moon Junyoung. If you want to come along with us, you have to make Park Hyungshik to come as well" she said. Her face was turning red. She was only asking Junyoung a favor to ask Hyungshik to come along with us, it wasn't like she was asking Hyungshik directly.

"Why are you blushing?" I asked.

"Who? Me? Really?" she asked and I just nodded my head. 

"That's an easy thing" Junyoung said. Then the school bell rang indicates that the recess time was over. "I shall go now" Junyoung said, standing up from his chair. "You don't have to worry about Park Hyungshik. I'll make sure that he will come. Everything will be okay" Junyoung winked at Kyuwan while he showed the 'OK' sign with his fingers. 

Kyuwan smiled at him and muttured, "Gomawo"

Before Junyoung left for his class, he bent down and stared into my eyes before he smacked a kiss on my lips. Honestly, I still blushed and couldn't act properly with his sudden skinship with me. It took me some time for me to come back to my senses. He broke the kiss. "See you after school" he said before leaving the class.

I was left dumbfounded and turned to look at Kyuwan.

"Here" she said as she passed me a face mirror that she always kept in her pencil case. "Your face is burning red"

I looked at myself in the mirror that she was holding and slowly slapped my cheeks with both of my hands. I pushed down the mirror. "To get blush over that kiss although I've received it so many times before, I am such an idiot right?" I asked.

"Definitely an idiot" Kyuwan said.

"I know" I said as I turned my body. I picked up my pen and continued to copy Kyuwan's work.

 

-------------------

 

I walked down the stairs carefully with my bagpack on my back. My clothes and toiletries are properly packed inside the bagpack. I saw Kyuwan was waiting for me at the front gate. She was waving at me when she saw me.

"Yah Lee Junka! You are late!" she shouted as I almost reached the last step of stairs.

"I'm not a morning person. I ask you to go there in the afternoon but you insist to go there early in the morning" I said as I approached her.

"Do you think the duration for us to get there only about 10 minutes? It is a 2 hours duration journey. We have to get there early so that we can have more time to spend" she explained.

"Fine" I said while I played with the snow under my feet.

"Where did Junyoung ask us to wait?" she asked.

"Here" I said while still playing with the snow.

"Here?" she asked for confirmation.

"Yes" I said and looked at her. "Why?"

"I thought you said you never allow anyone to go into your house except yourself. So did Junyoung enter your house?" she asked. Her face looked as if she was really concern. Maybe she was afraid that I ever did something with him inside my house since I lived alone. She didn't have to tell me because everything was written on her face. 

I chuckled. "No. He just walk me home few times before. I never allow anyone to enter my house. My house is a great mess" 

"What was the reason again?" she asked.

"It's secret" I said as I raised one of my eyebrow. Kyuwan couldn't help herself but rolled her eyes. I didn't want to continue the conversation talking about my house because I was afraid that eventually I would tell her the truth why I never allow anyone enter my house so I changed the topic. "What happened to you and Park Hyungshik actually? I thought you broke up with your ex boyfriend because he caught you dating with him" I asked.

She looked surprised to my sudden question, then she scoffed. She turned to me and put both of her hands on my shoulders. "Mianhae Lee Junka. That wasn't the real reason actually" she explained.

"What?!" I exclaimed, almost yelling. 

She put down her hands and slid it into her pockets. She looked up at the sky. Suddenly, it became windy and her long curly hair waved, following the wind. Her eyes were watery. She wasn't crying. The water in her eyes made her looked more elegant. She looked as if she was in a drama scene. 

"To be honest Lee Junka, I am very jealous with you even before you became Junyoung's girlfriend. You look so cool in everything you do and I thought if I tell you that I broke up with my ex because I went out with Hyungshik would make me cool. I did look cool but just for a while" she explained.

I looked at her and raised my eyebrow "Which part of me is cool?" I asked. I couldn't believe that Kyuwan wanted to be like me. I didn't act all cool like what she mentioned. Perhaps it was because I was a new student and I get along with people easily. But still I didn't expect that I looked cool in front of her. At least that what I was expecting. 

"Everything" she answered. "Sorry. I didn't mean to lie to you"

I put a smile on my face. I put a hand on her shoulder and slowly patted it. "It's okay. I don't really mind" I said. I really didn't mind because I knew when she knew my secret, I would be in a more complicated situation. 

Suddenly, there was a minivan approaching us. It was the retro minivan and it was painted in white. It honked at us before it stopped right in front of us. The driver rolled down the window and casually rested his elbow on it.

It was Moon Junyoung. "Hey pretty. Ready to go?" he asked and shot his sweet smile. I definitely had fell in love with his smile. 

I shot back a smile and so did Kyuwan. "We are ready" I said.

"Then what else are you two waiting for? Hop in" he said while gesturing his hand asking us to hop into the van. 

Kyuwan pulled open the back door. She was surprised to see Hyungshik and Heechul in the van. 

"Hello" Hyungshik said while waving his hand and Heechul just stared at us with a little smile. Well, at least Heechul was a bit happy to see us. 

"Hello" I said back and Kyuwan, she turned into a statue as soon as she saw Hyungshik. 

"Hyung said you want me to come along and I thought it would be fun. I'm Park Hyungshik" he said with a smile. He looked cute and somehow he really looked like a prince. No wonder Kyuwan had a huge crush on him. I understood now. If I wasn't Junyoung's girlfriend and Kyuwan's bestfriend, I would definitely fall for him too. "You are Lee Junka and you are her friend right?" he continued while pointing to me and Kyuwan respectively.

Kyuwan was still in shocked and statue state. Luckily, she wasn't drooling or something. "Her name is Choi Kyuwan and she is my best friend" I said as I slapped on her back and she got back to her senses right away.

"Ahhh. Yeahh. My name is Choi Kyuwan" she said. I admit that I was impressed because she didn't stutter just like I did. 

"Ladies, we are out of time now. We can get to know each other later" Junyoung said. Kyuwan was already inside. I was about to get into the van when Junyoung reached out his hand to stop me from getting on the back. 

I looked at him with a weird face. He shot a smile at me and said, "You are going to sit in front with me" 

I didn't resist. I pulled close the back door and quickly ran to the other side of the minivan. I opened the door and passed my bagpack to the passenger at the back, to be precise, Jung Heechul. He shot me his stare and I just shrugged. I hop in and closed the door.

"Wait. Are you going to drive?" I said.

"Are you stupid or what? I've been sitting at the driver's seat all the time and only now you ask me?" he scoffed but there was still a smile on his face.

I was blushing because I agreed that my question earlier really sounded stupid. "I just...ermm...Just forget it" I said. Actually I couldn't find anything to fight back so I just rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. I looked at outside of the window as he put his foot on the paddle and we started moving. 

"So cute" he said. He sounded like he was mumbling to himself but I heard him. It just made me blush even more.

 

 

The journey was very quite. Well, at least for me. Heechul really shut himself out in the van. I was still embarrassed with my stupid question that I asked Junyoung and Junyoung, I guessed he just got his license because the journey was supposed to be a 2 hours journey but turned out to be 3 hours. He was very careful with his driving that he drove so slow. Even snails were faster than his driving speed. I could only hear Hyungshik and Kyuwan chattering to each other, getting to know each other better. 

I took a short glance at the back. Hyungshik and Kyuwan sat at passengers' seats at the back and Heechul sat alone behind us. I was wrong. Heechul wasn't shutting himself out. He was actually sleeping. Perhaps, he was feeling boring because Junyoung really was slow.

"Yah Moon Junyoung. Why don't you drive faster? This is too slow. Even Jung Heechul fast asleep" I said as I nudged his elbow.

"I can't" he said. He didn't look at me because his eyes were stick on the road and his hands didn't even leave the steerring wheel.

"Why?" I asked. 

"There are people that I don't want to lose in this van. If I drive fast and got into an accident, the probability for me to lose them are high. I don't want to lose you especially" he explained. 

I didn't blush this time because I knew it was just an excuse. He was just actually afraid. "That's just an excuse right?" I said.

He put his cheeky smile and took a short glance at me. "You know me?" he said.

I rolled my eyes. "Anyway, whose van is this?" I asked.

"Park Hyungshik" he answered.

I gave him a sarcastic smile and Junyoung looked at me, giving the same smile. "Rich kid huh?" I said.

"The son of the CEO. Of course" Junyoung added before he focused back to the road.

 

 

It was evening when we arrived there. Junyoung parked the minivan at the parking lot. All of us streteched our body as soon as we stepped out of the minivan. I walked to the front of the minivan and looked up the hill. This was my first time going to a ski resort and the scenery was just fantastic. I could see people sliding down the hill with their snowboarding and skiing skills. There were also people who were struggling to even stand and slide properly on their ski boards. I definitely will be one of them. Falling and standing on the cold snow.

I didn't realize when when Junyoung stood beside me and slid his arm around my waist. He pulled me closer to him. I turned my head to look at him and he looked back at me. "Are you getting excited?" he asked.

I shook my head. "Not at all" I answered. I truly was. In fact, I was planning to stay in the room when all of them go out to snowboarding and skiing. Yes, I definitely prefer staying alone in the room rather than trying to ski. 

Kyuwan came to us. Hyungshik followed her behind with Heechul. "We need to go to the lobby first. Just bring along your belonging. When I get the room keys, we will go straight to our rooms and get some rest" she explained. 

"Okay" I said.

"Let's go" Hyungshik added.

So we walked to the lobby.

When we arrived at the lobby, Kyuwan went straight to the reception counter. We put down our belonging near the couch situated in the center of the lobby. The lobby wasn't really special. It was the usual hotel lobby you could see anywhere with big crystals chandelier at the center. People going out and in the lobby, all kinds of generations. Kids, adults, teenagers even old citizens. At the other end of the lobby, there was a door that lead to a row of shops. 24 hours coffee shop, winter attire shop and even a bakery.

Junyoung sat on one of the couches and Heechul sat next to him. Hyungshik and I was standing next to them.

I looked at Hyungshik. He was looking at Kyuwan just like how Kyuwan always looked at him. "Why are you staring at her?" I asked.

Hyungshik shook his head before he turned to look at me. "I didn't" he denied.

I smirked to him. "You just did Park Hyungshik" I said. I stared into his eyes and I could see that he was a bit startled by the stare even though he was much more taller than me. "I'm warning you. If you hurt her, you are so dead" I said. He gulped after that. I could see his Adam's apple moving. I had no idea that he was that afraid after I thretened him.

Kyuwan got the room keys and walked towards us. "I got the keys. The three of you will share a room and Junka and I will share a room" Kyuwan explained.

"What?!" Junyoung exclaimed, almost screaming. I didn't see when he got behind me and he definitely like to hang his arms around my shoulders. His arms was muscular and it was a bit heavy around my shoulders but I still could bear it. I'm a boxer remember?

 "I thought the five of us will share the same room" he continued. 

I turned my head and looked at him with a disgusted face. "You ert. Get off me" I said as I pushed his face away and tried to get his arms off from my shoulder. 

Surprisingly, he was stronger. Stronger than I thought. I thought he would have a strength of a normal guy but I was definitely wrong. He was a lot stronger than that. I underestimate him. His arm was still on my shoulder and he headlocked me now. I held his hand with both of my hands. The position was a bit weird because he looked like as if he would strangle me anytime with his arm strength.

"I will never let you go" he whispered into my ear and kissed on my cheek.

Again, my face was burning red. I elbowed his rib and that forced him to let me go. I quickly took the bagpack that I put on the floor and linked my arm with Kyuwan. "Let's get far far away from this ert" I said and turned around. Kyuwan had to turn around as well because our arms are linked. 

"You don't want to get far far away from this ert" he said before we walked away.

I turned my head over my shoulder and stuck my toungue out, "ert!" I said. I was being careful not to shout too loud because I was afraid that people around us would look at him and thought he really was a ert. 

"See you at dinner" Kyuwan said as she waved to Hyungshik.

 

 

I was laying on my stomach on my bed while Kyuwan was flipping through the channels, searching for anything interesting program to watch. I had a manga in front of me. I was very into the storyline when my phone suddenly rang. I look at the screen and it was a text message from Junyoung. 

'Shall we have dinner now? Just two of us'

I frowned after I read the message. I rolled over my body so that I was laying on my back now. I held the phone above my head and quickly replied the message. 'Just two of us? The others have not eaten the dinner yet'. I pressed the send button and put my phone aside while waiting for him to reply.

Few seconds later, my phone rang again. 'I don't care about them. How about you?'

I sighed at his reply. I wondered how he could be very inconsiderate about other people. Even though we were couple but still we shouldn't forget about people around us. I didn't want to get into a fight with him. So I just being cold and replied 'No'

'What?!'

'I'm not gonna leave Choi Kyuwan alone you idiot'

'That's not what I meant you idiot. What I mean is, all of us have dinner together but both us are going to sit at separate table. Just come out now. We are waiting outside'

Again, I misunderstand him. I gulped because I knew that Junyoung would get mad at me later or worse, he would tease me.

I told Kyuwan that the boys were waiting outside. She quickly turned off the TV and headed to mirror. I frowned to see her reaction. She checked on her face at the mirror. She then took her BB Cream that she placed on the desk earlier and applied it on her face.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I need to look good in front of Park Hyungshik" she answered.

I rolled my eyes as I got up and sat on my bed. "I don't think it would make any difference though. I mean, I think Park Hyungshik is someone who will like a girl that shows her natural sides more" I said. That was just an opinion though but I didn't expect that Kyuwan would get pissed off by it.

"You already have a boyfriend Lee Junka. You are not going to understand how it feels to be me. You easily get a boyfriend without even have to try. Junyoung came to you and proposed to you. It's a different situation for me. I need to make the first move. I need to approach him first. I need to make him to look at me. I have to look pretty because the first impression is the first thing everyone looks at. I need to give an excellent first impression to Hyungshik" she explained while putting whatever make-up that she brought along.

"You don't get me Choi Kyuwan. You are already pretty without the make-up. You need to be yourself because eventually he will know who you actually are" I explained.

"Easy said by the girl who got a boyfriend just in the click of her fingers" she added. 

I frowned after what I heard. What she said really offended me but I didn't want to get into a fight. She was my bestfriend and she didn't know how I still doubted on Moon Junyoung before this and she just put such accusation on me. "Excuse me Choi Kyuwan. What you said really offended me. I didn't get Moon Junyoung as my boyfriend just in the click of my fingers. I barely even knew him when he proposed me. You don't even know how much I doubted on him at the first place" I shrugged. "Sorry that I am such an idiot to get melt by one handsome guy that kissed me and that kiss made me his girlfriend"

Kyuwan turned to face me and crossed her arms. "Sorry that I don't even know anything about you after you dated Junyoung because the time you spent with me are very limited. What a kind of person that would ditch her own bestfriend when she got a boyfriend?" she exclaimed.

"I did not ditch you! I made the decision to come here to spend my time with you. Is it my fault now that Junyoung came along with us when you put such condition on him so that he could come along?" I exclaimed, almost yell.

"Last week was my birthday and you don't even remember" she said and I could see tears were already rolling down her cheeks. She wiped her face, grabbed her jacket and walked out of the room.

She was right. Last week was her birthday and I totally have forgotten about it. I felt like a jerk. I got up from the bed and chased after her.

Junyoung, Heechul and Hyungshik were outside of our room when I opened the door.

"We just saw Kyuwan ran out crying. What happened?" Junyoung asked me while both of his hands were on my shoulders.

"Which way did she go?" I asked.

"That way" Hyungshik pointed to the end of the hallway.

"You guys go have dinner first. We have something to settle" I said as I drew off Junyoung's hands from me and ran to the way where Hyungshik pointed.  

I ran everywhere inside the resort, searching for her but there was no sign of her. When I arrived at the lobby, I saw a girl walking out from the entrance door and I was pretty sure that it was Kyuwan. I chased after her. She didn't get that far when I grabbed her hand and forced her to turn around. I looked at her and she was still crying. I cupped her cheeks and wiped her tears with my thumbs. There was an outside table and benches for the visitors who want to rest after tired of snowboarding or skiing. I took Kyuwan to the nearest bench and pushed her down, forcing her to sit. I sat beside her while my hand was still holding tightly to her's.

"I'm sorry Choi Kyuwan. I am such a jerk" I explained.

Unexpectedly, she chuckled after that. Her hand was gripping on mine. "No Lee Junka. It's my fault. I become very emotional about this and I feel so immature. Sorry that I didn't know you doubted Junyoung at the first place. I should have know that or at least sense that" she explained.

I didn't feel like want to chuckle even though she just did because I really felt like I've been acting like a jerk all this time. I completely forgotten that she was always there for me. "No Choi Kyuwan. I am guilty okay? I shouldn't have ditch you and I should have understand how you feel. I know it's not easy to get someone that we like. I am truly sorry. And sorry that I forgot your birthday. How about next week we go to watch movies? Movie marathon? Tickets on me. Okay?" I said as I put a weak smile on my face.

Kyuwan just nodded and I hugged her. I didn't know that it would be this easy to get back along with my bestfriend. It just needs truth. We only have to tell the truth to comfort each other.The truth might hurt but lies are more painful. 

Kyuwan broke the hug and we looked at each other. Suddenly, both of us burst into a big laugh. 

"I can't believe that we got into a fight just because of this issue. That is so immature" Kyuwan said.

"I know right" I giggled. "Let's go inside. It's cold out here and the boys are waiting for us" I said. Kyuwan just nodded to me and we went back inside while linking our arms.

 

 

I couldn't sleep that night. I turned my body to the other side and I was facing Kyuwan who was sleeping soundly beside my bed. I didn't know why I couldn't sleep that night. I was feeling anxious and I was pretty sure it wasn't because of the fight that I had earlier with Kyuwan. I was feeling anxious about Junyoung. I got up from my bed. I grabbed my jacket that I kept inside the closet. I grabbed the room key on the table, put on my boots and walked out of the room. 

I went into the lobby and headed to the coffee shop that situated inside the resort. I ordered my favorite, a hot mocha latte. I walked out of the coffee shop and headed back to the lobby. I wanted to take some fresh air so I decided to seat at the table and bench where I settled with Kyuwan earlier. When I reached the entrance door, I saw a familiar guy figure outside of the lobby. He was leaning on the fence with a girl. I pushed open the door and stepped outside.

"Yah Moon Junyoung" I called. He turned around and so did the girl. My eyes widened when I saw who he was with. He was with Naeun. I put a weak smile on my face "Naeun" I muttured. 

"What are you doing here Lee Junka?" Junyoung asked.

I turned to look at him into his eyes. "I can't sleep" I answered to his question and turned to Naeun. "I don't know that you are staying here too. I mean do you come here for a vacation as well? With who do you come here?" I asked.

"I came here alone. Junyoung and I used to snowboard together and I overheard about you guys coming here. So you can say that I followed you guys here. Mianhae Junka" Naeun explained and put an apologetic smile on her face. 

I smiled back to her. Naeun was my classmate and she had been a very good friend but the fact that she liked Moon Junyoung didn't disturbed me at first place but now, it does. A lot of questions about Naeun and Junyoung had been playing inside my head I couldn't even utter the question properly. I wondered was this the reason I was anxious about? I don't think so. I could feel that there was something bad gonna happen and it has something to do with Moon Junyoung but it wasn't about he and Naeun. It was about something else. I didn't know how but I could feel it deep in my bones.

"It's okay. I don't really mind. The more the merrier. Am I right Junyoung?" I said as I turned to Junyoung. I looked into his eyes and he looked somehow suspicious. He looked as if he was hiding something from me because he wasn't looking at me like he used before. He just coughed and nodded his head.

Naeun grabbed my hand and smiled at me. I smiled back at her. "Ermm. I think I gonna leave you two here. Good night. See you tomorrow morning" Naeun said before she let go off my hand, walked passed me and entered the lobby. 

I walked towards Junyoung and leaned my back on the fence beside him. I drank my drink and put it on the fence. I turned around and look at the snowy hill. There wasn't anyone because it was already 12am and the hill was already closed for any skiing or snowboarding activities. Junyoung turned his body so that he was facing the hill as well. 

I let out a sigh and gave him my drink. He took the cup and drank it until it was empty. 

"Am I in trouble right now?" he asked. 

I chuckled to his question. So he did realize that he had done something wrong to me. "I don't know. How did you know that she's here?" I asked.

"She called me and said she have something to tell me" he explained.

"And what is that?" I asked.

"Do I really need to tell you?" he asked.

I turned my body and looked at him into his eyes. He looked at me back. He had his sweet smile that made me melt every single time. I couldn't help myself but giggled because I believed by that smile he showed me, I shouldn't have to be worry about it.

"Of course idiot" I giggled.

He reached out his hand and hook my hair behind my ear. Then, he stood behind me and hugged me from my back. He gripped my hands and held it tight. He rested his chin on my shoulder before he kiss my cheek. "Well, she said that tomorrow she's gonna beat me in snowboarding" he explained. 

"Such a relief to hear that" I said with a wide smile on my face. I turned my head to look at him and his face was very close to mine. He looked back at me and frowned. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"You are buying that?" he asked.

I frowned and I asked back "What do you mean? Did you lie to me?" 

"No. I mean, you trust me now?" he asked and there was a cheeky smile on his face. 

"Well should I say that I trust you a little bit more than before" I giggled and looked away. 

"Really?" he said. I could feel he was smiling when he put his hand on my cheek, forcing me to turn and look at him. He moved his head a little and kissed me on my lips. Junyoung was a good kisser. He was kissing me hard and what I knew was I felt hot because of the kiss. The kiss was hotter than the temperature around me. 

I broke off the kiss. "But I still wonder if you two have any history relationship" I said. I forced myself to put a smile on my face even though I might be jealous anytime when he tells me everything about their past relationship.

"I will tell you when the time comes" he said. His smile that was on his face the whole time slowly faded away when I said that.

"And when is that?" I asked.

"I told you when the right time comes, I will tell you everything" he exclaimed. His gripp on my hand slowly loosened.

"That sounds like you have a pretty nice relationship with her in the past" I said.

He broke the hug and slowly stepped away from me. I turned my body around to look at him. His hands were now on his hips. The usual pose he had when he wanted to get mad at me. "It's all in the past Lee Junka" he explained. His voice sounded as if he wanted to yell but he managed to control.

I didn't want to get into another a fight. I had enough fight with Kyuwan. I was very tired of fighting. Enough with the fight that I had twice every month at the boxing arena. I didn't want to get involve in anymore social fight. I let out a sigh before I reached for his hand. I put a weak smile on my face. "Mianhae. I'm just tired. Maybe we should go back to our room now" I said. I let go off his hand and walked pass him.

Before I could reach the entrance door, I could feel someone was grabbing my hand from behind and I knew it was Junyoung. He intertwined our fingers. I looked at him and he didn't look at me because he was blushing. His face was turning red. Usually during this kind of situation, it would be me who would turn into a tomato but this time, it was him. 

Why was he blushing?

 

--------------------------

 

To be continued....

 

~~~~~~~

Hi guys. Author here!! So I finished this chapter at 11.37pm. HAHAHAHAH Okay so here it is. I am planning to change this story from single POV to two persons POV. Please look forward to what will happen to this couple in next chapters. I will try to update as soon as possible. Please spread this story to every single ZE:A's out there. Heeeeeee. and don't forget to read, subscribe and leave comments. Upvotes are most welcome. Love you guys <3<3 ^~^