Chapter 12 - Junyoung

Worth The Bets

I was immersed into the movie when I heard someone snoring. I looked at Junka and she was already sleeping. Her head was on the pillow and her body was curling. Maybe because it was very cold. I switched off the TV and took the blanket. I covered her body with the blanket before I laid down next to her and covered myself with another blanket. I stared at her face.

She was pretty.

Her next snore made me startled. She slept like an old man. I chuckled to myself before I left a kiss on her forehead. I stared at her until I was asleep as well.

 

--------------------

 

I was awakened by the sound of a loud music. My eyes flustered as I saw Junka was sitting while answering her phone. She looked clumsy early in the morning. 

"I'm so sorry. I will be there as soon as possible" she said over the phone. 

I knew she had to go somewhere else early in the morning but like heck I was gonna let her go. I rolled my body closer to her and hugged her. I burried my face in the pillow so that she couldn't see my childish face. But I really didn't want her to leave. 

"Junyoung" she called me. I didn't respond. Instead I hugged her tighter. "Junyoung. I'm late and I need to go now. Can you just get off me" she complained.

"Where are you going?" I asked but my face was still buried in the pillow. "I want to follow you"

With all her strength, she slightly pushed me away so now that she is free from me. She got up and quickly ran to the front door. I sat up. I was yawning and my hair was a total mess. She put on her jacket and her boots when I shouted, "Yah! You should help me fold these futons and blankets first"

"I want to but I am already late. I am so sorry. I will call you later. Bye!" she shouted back as she walked out of the house and shut the door. Soon after that, the door was opened and she peeked from the door. "Please say sorry to your mum and Junyoung" there was a pause before she continued, "I love you"

She was waiting for me to reply but I didn't say that I love her too instead, I said, "You better get back in here and help me fold these futons!" 

Junka just smirked and said "Bye" before she shut door close again.

I smiled to myself and laid back on the futon. I covered myself with the blanket when suddenly Nina was sitting on the couch above my head. She was looking straight at my face. I looked at her with an annoyed face. "What?" I asked.

"I think this picture will make riot among your fans" she said.

"What picture?" I asked.

"Eyyy. What do I get if I show you this picture?" she threatened me.

That really pissed me off. I hated it when my dongsaeng threatened me because in this siblings, only I can threatened them. Hohohohoho.

I sat up and tried to steal the phone from her hand. "Just give it to me" I exclaimed.

"No way!" she screamed while trying to avoid me from getting the phone.

"Fine! What do you want?" I asked.

"A 2 days date with Heechul oppa WITHOUT YOU watching us" she said. 

"What? As if I gonna let my sister gone on a date with him. No way!" I exclaimed as I tried to steal the phone from her again.

"No date no picture!" she shouted as she put her hand on my face that is preventing me from coming closer to her.

"Fine! Just give it to me" I said.

"Komawo my dearest oppa" she said as she handed the phone to me.

I took the phone and look at the picture. It was a picture of me and Junka sleeping next to each other. We wasn't cuddling or touching each other. It was enough to show how we slept facing each other. We looked adorable though. I sent the photos to my phone and handed back Nina's phone to her. She was already fantasizing on having a date with Heechul.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I can imagine how our date will turn out" she said.

"As if you gonna have a date with him" I smirked as I got up and walked to the stairs.

"Mworago?!" Nina screamed.

"I said 'Fine'. I didn't say anything about giving you a chance to date with him" I laughed and shouted "Pabo!". I quickly ran into my room before Nina came after me and kill me. 

"Oppa!!!!!!!" Nina screamed  from downstairs. 

I locked my room door and laid on my bed. I stared at the picture and set the picture as my phone wallpaper. I was thankful to Nina for taking this adorable picture.

 

----------------

to be continued...

 

~~~

Extra chapter Heeee ^^

So the picture somehow actually looks like this. Taken from Tonari no Kaibutsu kun