Chapter 3

Worth The Bets

I lost. I was defeated by the girl that I knocked down last month. This was the first time I lost the tournament and I lost that 3 million won reward.

I sat and stared at the locker in front of me. I drank the cold water that I prepared before the match while wiping the sweat off my face with a face towel. I put an ice pack on the bruise on my jaw. I gasped because it felt hurt at first but then the pain slowly reduced and it felt much better. I wasn't badly injured but I couldn't believe myself why I lost. I easily knocked her down last month but why not this time? Was I distracted?

I guessed I was. From the beginning of the match, I couldn't focus at all. My mind was distracted with the sudden kiss that I gave to Junyoung and the thing I said afterwards

I love you and I trust you

Was I really in love with him? Everything he did to me really made me want to love him. Was I really trust him? Why was it so hard for me to trust him? He never hurt me. He always care about me. He always protected me.He was always there for me. I didn't know why was it so hard for me to trust him.

But I did realize something, I started to grow my love towards him. I guessed what Kyuwan said was right, eventually I would fall for him and I did but it wasn't drastically fall for him. I needed time to think through this. For me, everything happened so fast. I couldn't even catch a glimpse what was really happening in my life.

What I knew, I was single for 17 years and I finally had a boyfriend. I didn't even know Moon Junyoung other than he was the popular guy at my school and suddenly he confessed that he loves me. It was happening out of the blue. It was like I was living in a drama. I still couldn't believe that it was happening to me.

Me! Lee Junka! Super ordinary girl with greasy hair that have an obsession towards boxing. Super ordinary girl that afraid that she would lost all of her friends when they knew that she involved in an illegal tournament. Super ordinary girl that afraid that everyone would thought she was a criminal for joining the tournament. Wait until my brother knew about this and he would laugh at me. I knew him too much that I could predict what would be his reaction.

I checked my phone and I received a text message. It was from Junyoung.

'Junka-yah. I can't wait to meet you tomorrow. We'll walk to school tomorrow morning together okay?. I love you' 

I smiled to myself when someone creeped behind me. "Who is that?" that person asked. I looked over my shoulder and I was shocked to find that it was the girl that knocked me down today. I took a deep breath and looked at her with an annoyed face. Why everyone loves to surprise me like that?

"Sorry sorry" she smiled and stuck out her hand to hand shake with me. "My name is Bomi. Yoon Bomi" she introduced herself.

I grabbed her hand and introduced myself. "I am Junka. Lee Junka"

"It was a tough match just now but I won" she said. I was a bit annoyed because I could feel that she wanted to brag but I just put a smile on my face.

Yoon Bomi. She didn't look like a boxer at all. Her face looked sweet and pretty. She had small eyes but I guessed that was her specialty. Her eyes were cute. Her body was perfect. She was perfectly built. The curve on her body was the curve that every girl in this world would like to have. I bet she was someone who was girly because even her bag was pink and she had feathers decorated all over her bag. 

Anyway, I was still annoyed with her. "I really did leave something on your pretty face. Sorry" she said. "I think you should do something about it before you meet your boyfriend tomorrow" she added before she patted on my shoulder and left the locker room. 

I trailed her until she was out of sight. "Heol~ Thanks to me I was distracted that you could win" I muttured to myself while keeping my phone back into my bagpack. 

 

--------------------

 

It have been almost three weeks I dated Junyoung. To be honest, even though I said that I loved him. I didn't actually love him. I said that because I didn't want to lose him. I didn't want him to keep avoiding me. I didn't really understand myself. I didn't know if I truly love him. I want to date with someone whom I truly in love. I felt guilty for dating Junyoung because I wasn't really in love with him. I wondered myself why I still dated him. It was like I gave Junyoung hope that we really were gonna make our relationship happen till our death. I sighed.

"Why are you sighing?" Junyoung asked as he passed me my hot mocha latte and sat in front of me. 

I shook my head and managed a smile. "Nothing" I said. I wrapped my hands around my cup to warm my hands. The weather was really cold and the heater at my house wasn't really working. I had to call the technician to come to my house and they said they would come tomorrow morning. I had to sleep with no heater tonight. 

"Junka-yah" Junyoung called my name.

I turned my gaze from my cup to him. "Ne?" I responded.

"I have band practice later. So I have to go" Junyoung explained. "Sorry I can't walk you home"

I shook my head with a smile. "It's okay. I'll go home by myself" I said as I sirped my mocha latte.

Junyoung looked out at the window and I followed him. "But it's snowing out there and you don't have any umbrella with you. Is it really okay? I'll buy you an umbrella at the shop in front there. Okay?" he asked as he turned his head and looked at me. I could see in his eyes that he was really worried about me. What else that I want when this guy really care about me?

I managed a smile. "It's okay. I like to walk while it is snowing anyway. I don't need an umbrella" I explained.

"Oh really?"he smiled to me. It was the cutest and sweetest smile I had ever seen in my life. Just looking at that smile made me blush. 

Suddenly, I've got an idea. Since my house heater was broken and my house would probably felt like living in freezer, I thought of watching them practicing and spend one night there. I had always wanted to come and visit their band practice place. The school didn't provide any room for them to practice so they had to practice to imrove their skills in instruments, making music and stuffs at somewhere else. I wondered where was it. But of course I had to ask Junyoung's permission first.

"Junyoung-ah" I called him.  

His eyes turned from his cup to me. "Hm?" he responded and his eyebrows narrowed to me.

"Well..erm..you know.. I don't think you'll agree to this but can I..erm..come and watch your practice?" I asked. I was a bit stuttering because I was afraid that he would say no. Even though I was his girlfriend, he would still doubt me as a spy of other school that would leak everything what they were doing to my boss. 

They really had a tough competition with the bands from other schools around the town. Moreover, their next competition was just around the corner. They had to practice hard in order for them to win the contract with Star Empire Entertainment. They had to go for preliminary round next month. If they didn't pass this round, they would have to say goodbye to the contract. That was why they had to keep their practice from known by other schools or they would get eliminated easily. 

He burst into a small laughter. I looked at him with a frown but I managed to put a smile. "Of course you can" he said. "Why were you stuttering? I thought you are going to ask me to do something tonight?"

I gasped. I couldn't believe what I just heard. Did he really always imagine me and him doing that thing together? I could feel my face was burning. I was blushing. "Don't imagine weird things you idiot!" I exclaimed and I hit him on his head.

Junyoung burst into laughter while rubbing his head at the place where I hit it. He definitely enjoyed it, teasing me with that kind of thing. I gave him a death glare while drinking my mocha latte. When he saw the glare, he calmed himself down. He slid his hand on the table and gripped on mine. He put a smille on his face and said, "Let's go or the others will be mad for being late"

I nodded as a respond and followed him as he stood up and walked out of the coffee shop.

 

 

"It's very cold" I said as I rubbed my palms together to reduce the cold. Then I put my hands on my face so that my face wouldn't get stiff because of the cold weather. Junyoung looked down at me and I looked at him. "What?" I asked.

He let out a sigh and stopped from walking. I stopped too. "Don't tell me but I can guess that you left your gloves at school right?" he asked.

I nodded as a respond. "How do you know?" I asked him back.

"That is so you Lee Junka. You can be careless some times" he exclaimed. I just looked at other way. I hated it when someone could read me. It wasn't like I really hated it but I didn't want to look stupid or weak in front of Junyoung. When he could read me, it just showed how weak I was. "Did you left it on purpose? So that we could walk like in the dramas?" he asked. "You should live in reality" he added and this time he sounded as if he was annoyed. 

My eyes widened. "Nonsense" I exclaimed. "I'm not that kind of girl. Things that happened in drama are created by humans. You will never know what will happen in the future. I didn't left my gloves on purpose and I didn't expect for me to forget to bring my gloves" I closed my eyes. I tried to calm myself down and took a deep breath. "Just forget it. I'm fine. You don't have to worry about this" I said and continued the walk, leaving him behind.

 He caught up after me and grabbed my hand. He stopped me from walking. He took off his right glove. He took my right hand and put the glove on my hand. "How can I not worry about you? You are being so careless and to see you in pain really worries me" he mumbled. 

I remained silence. I didn't know what to respond. I was too fascinated by his look and by his kindness. I was speechless. He held my left hand and he intertwined our fingers. His hand felt warm. So warm and it felt very comfortable. He put our hands inside his jacket pocket. He looked at me and smiled. "Shall we?"

I nodded my head and we continued our walk. Choi Kyuwan was right. Eventually I would fall in love with him. 

 

 

A lot of pretty and cute girls wearing short skirts passed by us. I could see and feel that they were looking at Junyoung. Even some of them mistaken him for a real idol because of his red hair. They even asked for his autograph. 

I didn't feel jealous but I couldn't help myself to talk bad about them. "I don't understand how some girls can wear short skirts during this cold weather. Are they bunch of idiots?" 

"I think it's y" Junyoung responded.

"But still, don't they feel cold?" 

Junyoung looked at me. "But you are wearing one too" he smiled.

I looked at him with an annoyed face. "This is the school uniform and I wear my tracksuit underneath it, you idiot. I am fully covered with my long jacket and my scarf" I said. "Except for my hands and my hair" I added with a slow tone. "I don't really like to wear short skirt though"

"I bet you will look pretty wearing short skirt. I'll buy you a short skirt one day" 

I shook my head. "No. Bad idea. It will be waste of money. Don't you ever buy it" 

"Damn" he muttured. 

We walked passed about 3 blocks of shops before we turned into a neighborhood. We walked much further along the road when we stopped in front of a closed shop. It was an abondoned shop. Everyone would know that it was abondoned just by the look of the grafitti on the shop's door and the unpaid bills that were scattered in front of the shop. But their practice place was not the shop. There was a single door beside the shop. 

Junyong headed to the door and I followed him. When Junyoung opened the door, I could hear the sound of instruments tuning. The sound of the bass, the guitar and the drum. All of the members were already there. There were stairs heading down. I guessed the place was under the abondoned shop. Junyoung closed the door behind us and we walked down the stairs. 

I was fascinated by the place. It was not that huge but huge enough for them. They covered the walls with the egg cartons. It looked very pretty because the egg cartons were painted in various colours. The floor was carpeted. I guessed they really wouldn't want to disturb the neighbours around or they would be chase away. There were 2 sections and the sections were divided with beads curtains. At the front section, right beside of the stairs, they were a small stage and they were the drum, the bass, the guitar, the mic stand and the amplifier. There was a couch in front of the stage and a small coffee table between them. There were also 2 shelves that filled with various CDs, music records and anime figurines. It looked like the 60s room style. Behind the couch, the back section. There was a space that was filled with 2 more guitars and another bass. There was a table with two computers,Apple brand, on it against the wall. There was another couch opposite of the table. They even had a small fridge beside the couch. There was also a small pantry where they kept their food there like biscuits, breads and instant coffee mix. There was a water heater and a toaster on that table too. The place looked very comfortable and cute. If I were them, I would never leave this place even until I die.

"Oh, Junyoung. You're here" Taehun greeted him. Junyoung just nodded his head as a respond.

"And he brought a company" Heechul said. He wasn't even looking so how did he know that I came along? I guessed he knew just by hearing the footsteps. 

"Junka's here..." Junyoung said as he wrapped his arm around my neck and pulled me closer. "...because she said she want to see our place and see us practice"

"And you trust her?" Heechul asked as he lifted his gaze from the guitar to us. Heechul had trust issues on me as how much I had trust issues on Junyoung. I only moved here for 6 months and what did he expect? I didn't even have friends from other schools other than my schoolmates, the people that I made friends with after the tournament and the landlord ahjumma. I didn't have anyone else I know. I guessed what goes around comes around, right?

"She's harmless. I trust her because I know her. Right?" Junyoung looked at me. I didn't say anything but just smiled at him. I couldn't help myself but curse Heechul inside my head. Was he always act like this even with his bandmates? Junyoung leaned to my ears and whispered, "Don't worry Junka. Heechul is always like that. Even with us"

And my question was already answered.

"Junka-ssi!!" Kwanghee squealed my name before he came to me and held my both of my hands. I looked at him with a shock expression. "I really want to meet you and finally I get to meet you. I asked Junyoung-ie to introduce you to me and he never did. Finally I get to meet you. I'm Kwanghee and I am your sunbae"

I managed a smile. What they said about Kwanghee sunbae was right. He really was friendly. "Nice to meet you Kwanghee sunbae" I said. Junyoung patted my shoulder before he went to the back section. 

"That is Taehun and he is the same class as Junyoung" Kwanghee introduced Taehun to me who was only looking at us behind the drums. 

Taehun smiled and bowed his head. "Nice to meet you Junka"

"Nice to meet you too Taehun" I replied.

"I don't want to introduce you to Jung Heechul since you already know him. He is in your class right?" Kwanghee asked me.

"Ahh yes we are in the same class" I said with a smile. 

Junyoung came to back to us and he gave me a cup of hot coffee. I took the cup and muttured thank you to him. He just smiled at me before he drank his coffee from his cup. 

"It's a good thing that you came Junka. You can be the first person to listen to our new song" Kwanghee said as he walked towards his guitar. He wore the guitar strap over his shoulder and started to play to some random keys.

"Already?" Junyoung asked and he looked surprised.

"Yes. Then when can we practice that song?" Kwanghee asked and he sounded pissed off. 

"Are you sure that we can trust her?" Heechul asked again. 

Kwanghee looked at Heechul then at Junyoung who was standing next to me. He then looked at me. He looked at me quite a long time before he smiled. "Junyoung trust her. So I trust her too. Simple. How about you Taehun-ie?" he asked and turned to Taehun.

Taehun looked hesitated to answer the question. He looked at Junyoung and at me. He then looked at Kwanghee. "I don't really mind. She seems nice to me" Taehun said.

After what Taehun said, it made me relieved a little. Taehun was really nice despite his shy attitude. He really didn't talk a lot but still he looked like he was a gentleman. His future wife would be very lucky.

"Great. Now that the majority says okay. You have to follow the majority, Jung Heechul" Kwanghee said. Heechul just rolled his eyes as if he was annoyed. I was annoyed with him since long time ago. No, since he forced me to complete the Chemistry reports by myself. 

"Plus, she is the victim. Why are you so worried about?" Kwanghee added.

I frowned at them but I managed to put a smile. "Victim? What victim?" I asked and turned to look at Junyoung.

Junyoung wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him. "You are going to be the victim for our sweet and beautiful music. Kwanghee hyung should be more precise. It will be your ears that will be the victim" he smiled.

"Ahhh yeah. That's what I meant. Sorry" Kwanghee apologized as he ruffled his hair. I turned to look at Taehun. He shook his head with a smile on his face and Heechul, he just scoffed.  

Junyoung gave me his cup and gestured me to sit at the couch with his eyes. I just followed as what he asked me to do. He walked up to the stage, grabbed the mic from the mic stand and shouted, "Let's start now"

I sat on the couch and put Junyoung's cup on the coffee table in front of me.

"Let's start with SCOOP's song. I'll Never Forget You" Kwanghee ordered.

Heechul frowned to Kwanghee and asked, "I thought we are practicing the new song?"

Kwanghee sighed. His expression looked as if he couldn't handle Jung Heechul anymore. "Just shut up will you and do as I said. You need to practice more for the intro"

Heechul pouted after that. I couldn't help myself but chuckled to look at his face. It was the first time I saw someone scolded him and his reaction was really unbelievable. Heechul heard me and he gave me a death glare. I stopped laughing and cleared my throat. I looked away and drank my coffee, not even dare to have any eye contact with the king of stare. 

 

 

When they finished with the band practice, they decided to work on more for their new song. Junyoung said the new song was a bit lacking. So they had to improve it. Plus, he said that he was learning how to play keyboard since last year and he needed to improve his skills at mastering the keyboard. 

I moved from the front couch to the back couch. I was leaning against the couch while both of my legs on the couch as well. I looked at them as they were busy discussing which part to change, which part to improve. I was really amazed by how much time and effort they put on one song. Junyoung was sitting next to me. He was checking on some music sheets while humming to some random song. 

I looked at my wrist watch and it was already 9.15pm. I bet it wasn't just me who was hungry, I guessed they were hungry too. I cleared my throat and turned my head to Junyoung. "Are you hungry?" I asked.

"Not really. Are you hungry?" he asked me back.

"I'm hungry!" Kwanghee shouted as he moved to us with his chair that have wheels on it. "I heard you guys. I'm hungry. Should we go have dinner together after this?"

"I'm hungry too" Heechul said. He was busy facing the computer in front of him which I had no idea what he was doing. I guessed he was recording something. I really didn't have any idea because this music thingy really wasn't my thing. What I care was punch bags. How many kicks and punches I could do in one minute. How strong was my kick and my punches. Everything about boxing that I care about.

"Let's go have our dinner" said Taehun who just came out from the toilet.

Junyoung looked at them. "I'm not coming. You guys can go. I still have lots of things to do" he explained. 

I didn't say anything. I was just staring at him 

Heechul turned his body and face us. He rested his elbow on the seat-back. "You shouldn't stress yourself out. We are in this together. Come with us" he said.

"I agreed" Taehun added.

He suddenly reached for my hand and held it tightly. He never acted like this before. It was my first time to see he looked so uneasy. There was something that bothering him but he didn't tell me. He was keeping it to himself. The other bandmates seemed not to know what was bothering him either. I wished I could help him but I was clueless. I didn't know why. I didn't know how to comfort him.

"No it's okay. Today is the day. I just want to be alone for a while" he said.

Kwanghee half smiled. I really had no idea what Junyoung said about 'Today is the day' and I guessed Kwanghee knew what he meant. Kwanghee took a deep breath before he stood up. "Okay then. I guess we will go first. You can come along whenever you feel you like it" Kwanghee said. 

The other two followed Kwanghee while I didn't know what I should do. I was hungry so I want to follow them to have dinner but Junyoung looked very sad today so as a good girlfriend, I had to company him. But he said he wanted to be alone. What should I do?

I looked at Junyoung and he was still holding my hand. "Go or you'll be starving" he muttured to me with his rough voice.

"Are you sure you are not coming?" I muttured back. "I'll wait here. With you"

"No. Don't wait for me. When you finish your dinner, make sure you go home, okay?" he said.

I frowned to him. "I'll come back for you after dinner" I said. I put a smile. I knew even though he was sad for whatever reasons that I would find out later, I had to be there for him. I didn't care if he didn't like it. I meant, that what was a girlfriend should do, right?

I quickly stood up and walked away leaving him on the couch. I ignored him although I heard he called my name because I knew he would insist me to go home right after dinner. 

 

 

"See you guys tomorrow" Taehun said while waving his hand towards us. He then turned around and continued his walk home together with Heechul. I was left alone with Kwanghee in front of the restaurant.

The dinner was lively and annoying at the same moment.Kwanghee was really a friendly person. It was only our first met but he already acted as if I was his little sister. He really took care of the other bandmates. Like when Taehun ordered a banana split for dessert and Kwanghee reminded Taehun that he was allergic to peanut so when Taehun asked for the banana split, he asked the ahjumma not to add peanuts in it. He was really a good leader and a good hyung to them. I could clearly see the two different sides of Kwanghee sunbae. When it was practice sessions, he was very serious and I could see that he put everything he could in the practice but when it was the time for us to relax and be happy, he would bring up the mood even though he could be very loud sometimes. 

The annoying part was when Heechul couldn't stop making me feeling like want to kick him right on his face. He kept on doubting me. He asked me what my parents do for living, how many siblings that I have, with whom I live with, who were my neighbors and everything. At first I thought he wanted to become closer to me but he said he just wanted to make sure that I really was not a spy from another school. I told him many times that I know no one from other schools yet he kept asking me questions and that really pissed me off. 

Taehun was really like what people said. He was really quiet and only talk when necessary. 

I turned to Kwanghee and he was about Junyoung's tall. I had to lift my head up a little to look at him. "Sunbae. Are you going home too?" I asked.

He nodded his head. "Why?" he asked me back. 

"What Junyoung meant by 'Today is the day'?"

His expression told me that he was surprised by my question. "H--He didn't tell you?" he stuttured at first but he managed to ask me.

I shook my head and frowned. "Is there anything that I need to know?"

He looked around before he spotted a coffee shop nearby. "I feel like drinking some Americano. Why don't you buy me one and I'll tell you" he winked.

I scoffed at his request. I couldn't believe that he would treat me like this. I rolled my eyes and gestured my hand, asking him to follow me as I walked towards the coffee shop.

 

 

After I bought his Americano and my favorite, mocha latte, we sat at the table that was provided inside the shop near the window. The snow had stopped but still it was windy outside and the weather really felt cold. We sat in front of each other.

I wrapped my hands around my cup and looked into Kwanghee's eyes. "So tell me sunbae"

"Well.." he said before he took a sirp of his drink. Then he continued, "Did he tell you that he only live with his mother and his siblings?"

I cleared my throat before I answer his question. "Well, he did tell me about his siblings and his mother but not about his father"

"What do you think happened to his father?" he asked while one of his brows raised. He took another sirp while waiting for my respond.

It took me quite some time to understand what Kwanghee meant. My eyes widened and I gasped as soon as I got what Kwanghee said. "You mean his father is no longer on this Earth?" I wasn't brave enough to say the word 'dead'. I thought that it would be rude.

"Yes" Kwanghee nodded.

I covered my mouth with both of my hands, couldn't believe what I just heard. "And today is his...." I couldn't finish my sentence but Kwanghee undestood it because he just nodded his head. Today, was Junyoung's father's death memorial. That was why he wanted to be alone. He must had missed his father so much. "What actually happened?" I asked.

"That..." he said while holding his cup and point out his pinkie finger to me "You have to ask himself. He never really explain it to us" 

"Ahh really" I said in disappointment. He never tell me what happened to his father. At first when he told me about his family, I thought he forgot to tell me about his father or he was having a fight with his father. I didn't expect that his father was no longer here.

I stared out of the window. I understand now how he feels.

 

 

I closed the door behind me and walked down the stairs. I saw Junyong was practising with his keyboard and he was doing something with the computer in front of him. He didn't notice my presence because he was busy humming to a random song and I bet he didn't hear my footsteps because he was wearing a headphone. I stood beside him before I put a hand on his shoulder. I slowly put my hand on his shoulder. He turned his head over his shoulder before he looked up to see who was it. I smiled at him.

He let out a breath of relief before he took of the headphone. "You scared me. I thought it was a ghost or something" he smiled.

I smiled back to him. "Is this place haunted?" 

"Yes" he said and his face was serious even though there was still a smile attached on his face.

I rolled my eyes. "Very funny" I said as I put the snacks that I bought for him on the table.

"Why are you here? Didn't I tell you to go home?" he asked.

"I don't feel like going home just yet" I answered.

He stood up from his chair, spun me around and slowly pushed my back, leading me to the stairs. He was forcing me to go home. "You really should go home" he said.

I used the strength on my legs to stop walking and stick to the ground. It made him to stop pushing too. I turned around and faced him. I held his hands, our fingers intertwined while I stared into his eyes. I could see from his eyes there were so much pain that he hold onto himself. I slid my hands around his waist and drew myself closer. I was hugging him. He seemed surprised by the hug that he stuttured when he called my name. He didn't hug me back. He was only standing still.

I leaned my head on his chest. I didn't want to look at his face because I knew that my face was flashing red. "I know what day is today to you. You should have told me. I understand how you feel. I know that I am not good at comforting people or you with words, but I express it through my actions. Just so you know, I am always here for you. I want to always be your company" I exclaimed. 

My tears suddenly rolled down my cheeks. I didn't know why it was me who cried. I didn't understand either. I felt guilty because I didn't know anything and I couldn't do anything after I knew it.

My eyes widened as I felt his hands around my back. He was hugging me back. With his other hand, he slowly carressed my hair and kissed my crown. "Mianhae. I didn't mean to keep it as a secret. I don't want to worry you" he said and I could feel he was smiling. 

He broke the hug and forced me to look at him. He put both of his hands on my shoulder and frowned when he saw I was crying. I put a smile on my face and quickly wiped the tears away. "Sorry. I am a bit emotional when it comes to things like this" I laughed. I was embarrassed with myself. "So what are you going to do tonight? You are not planning to go home?" I asked.

Junyoung looked at me with a worry face at first but when I asked what he is going to do for the night, he forced a smile on his face. I knew he felt guilty for making me cry but it wasn't his fault though. It was me who got really emotional when it come to things losing parents or children. If there was a kid got lost in the public, I could cry just watching at that kid crying, searching for his parents. So, whether I was in rush or not, I would help the kid to find his parents.

He gripped on my shoulders and slowly muttured, "Sorry to say this Junka-yah. You still have to go home. I'm going to stay here. I still have some things to work on" he said.

I shook my head. I ducked and dodged his arms. I walked to the back couch and slumberly sat on it. He turned around while his hands on his waist and he was looking at me. "I'm not going home until you go home too" I said. 

He walked to me and sat beside me. "Just tell me why actually you want to stay here? You always listen to me and why you suddenly become so stubborn today?"

I took a deep breath before I said the reasons why I want to sleep over. "Actually, my house heater is broken and the technician said he will only come to repair the heater tomorrow morning. I didn't want to sleep in cold and since this place is so warm and cozy I guess it will be okay for me to sleep over here for one night" I tried to catch my breath after I explain it. I told him so fast that I was out of breath.

Junyoung just chuckled to my explanation. There was a wide smile on his face. "Junka-yah" he called my name.

"I will not disturb your work. You can do your work and ignore me. Just pretend that I am not here" I added without even giving Junyoung the chance to say anything. 

Junyoung held my wrists tightly before he leaned forward towards me. I had no choice but to slowly leaned backwards. He was on top of me. "Are you sure that you are going to spend the night here? What if I do something to you like I always imagine? You won't regret it don't you?"

I was really nervous actually but I didn't want to look weak. I stared into his eyes and I could feel that he wasn't really mean that he would do such things to me. At least, not tonight. "I trust you" I said, confidently.

He was shocked by what I said. His expression explained everything. He smiled to me and said, "You can sleep here tonight and don't worry. I won't do anything to you" He got off me and walked to his keyboard.

I let out a breath of relief. Honestly, I was a bit terrified that he would really do something to me. I looked at my watch and it was already 12.30am. I turned my body to the side where I could see Junyoung's back. He looked pretty elegant from the back. I could imagine how he would look like from the back if he wore a suit or a tuxedo. 

'What a nice view' I thought to myself before I slowly closed my eyes and stepped into my dreamland.

 

------------------

 

My eyes fluttured. It took me some time before I could adjust my eyes with the lighting around me. I saw the computer screen was black and Junyoung wasn't there. I clenched my fists so I could stretch my body when I felt I was gripping on something. It was someone's hand. I moved my body a little and looked on the floor. Junyoung was sleeping on the carpeted floor. There was comforter between his back and the floor and he covered himself with another blanket. He even had a pillow under his head. Only then I realized, I was covered with a blanket and there was a pillow too. 

I wondered where he got the all the blankets, the comforter and the pillows.

I tried to sat up. I was very careful not to step on Junyoung when I put my legs down. That was when Junyoung pulled me down and I fell on top of him. Our lips met while he quickly wrapped his arms around me. He trapped me. He was pretty stong because I couldn't escape from him. I broke the kiss because I was surprised by his sudden action.

He slowly opened his eyes and a smile curved on his face. "Morning kiss. I've been wanting to have morning kiss from the girl I love the most and finally I got one" he smirked.

I frowned at him. I couldn't say anything when he gently pushed my head so that he could whisper into my ear. "Just stay like this for a moment" he whispered.

I wanted to stay like that with him but I couldn't because...

"Junyoung" I called him. He hummed as a respond. "I really need to go to the toilet. You dont want me to pee on you right?"

"Oopss. Sorry" he said before he let me go. 

I pushed myself up and headed to the toilet. 

I checked myself on the mirror. There was no hickey signs on my neck or wherever on my body and I was fully dressed just like before I went to bed. I guessed, I really trust him now.

 

-------------------

 

To be continued...

 

~~~~~

Hi Author here. Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I finally have subscribers. Thank you very much for subscribing to my story. I really appreaciate it and it meant a lot to me. I was a bit sad that I didn't have any subscribers but now I have 2. I am truly happy. Thank you very very very much!!

Please keep on looking forward to this story as there will be more secrets will be revealed and more romantic scenes to see.

Spread the love of ZE:A <3 ^~^