Sehun Drabbles

Once Upon a Never

Taohun drabble based on fanart (the photo) for Nicka

Sehun was aimlessly scrolling through his phone, frowning at pictures of himself on Naver when Tao bounded into the room, bouncing on the balls of his feet, looking incredibly pleased. “Sehun,” Tao beamed at the younger boy lying on the couch. “Sehun, look!”

Tao held up a small Polaroid camera and smiled at Sehun, eyes crinkling up delightedly. “Mhmm,” Sehun raised an eyebrow before unlocking his phone to frown at photos again. 

“Sehun,” Tao wheedled, pouting slightly and Sehun had to force himself to keep his gaze on the screen of his phone. “Take photos of me? Please?”

Sehun looked up to tell Tao to go find someone else only to find a pouting Tao with enough aegyo to charm Kyungsoo hyung. 

Tao grinned smugly as Sehun’s resolve visibly disappeared and shoved the camera into Sehun’s hands.

“Quick, take a photo Sehun,” Tao urged, puffing his cheeks out and holding his fingers next to his face in a peace sign.

Sehun sighed, picking up the Polaroid camera and holding it up towards his eye. Tao looks slightly blurry through the lenses and Sehun snaps a few fuzzy photos. He captures one photo of Tao where the boy’s laughing freely, eyes scrunched together in the way that Chanyeol hyung’s does. Sehun almost smiles because Tao looks happy and way too precious. 

Instead, he schools his features into one of cool nonchalance and manages a disgruntled scowl as Tao drags him closer to take a photo with him, positioning the camera backwards so as to get a selfie effect.

The photos take a few minutes to completely clear and print out and Tao looks up from his phone when Sehun goes to take a quick glance at the photos. “How do I look,” he asks cheekily, making a grab for the photos.

“Ugly as always,” Sehun deadpans and smiles a little when Tao’s haunches rise and the older boy scowls at him darkly. He makes another grab for the photos and Sehun hands all the polaroids over, laughing when Tao stalks out muttering about finding Suho hyung.

When he hears the door slam, Sehun reaches into his pocket to take out the one polaroid he had kept away from Tao. In the small, printed photo, Sehun has a half smile, half scowl on his face. Tao has his arm wrapped around Sehun’s neck in a half choke hold and Tao’s face is bright with laughter. 

He lets himself smile for a moment before Tao’s voice yells from downstairs.

“OH SEHUN YOU BRAT, WE HAVE TO GO TO PRACTICE.”

Sehun stuffs the polaroid into his wallet before pulling it out to carefully insert the photo into the inner most pocket of his wallet.

“Stupid Tao” he calls out, loud enough for Tao to hear and laughs as he can hear Tao raging downstairs. Giving his wallet one last pat, he gets up too and heads downstairs.

 

 

Sebaek drabble (for Michelle)

Sehun giggled as Baekhyun wiggled his eyebrows suggestively. “Should we have some fun with her then?” Baekhyun asked, almost conversationally. Almost as if they weren’t in the middle of filming with several directors and Kyungsoo right next to them. He could feel his cheeks starting to turn pink.

“D.O?” Baekhyun threw Kyungsoo a smirk as Kyungsoo rolled his eyes, exasperated. Kyungsoo turned back towards the glass as Baekhyun moved even closer towards Sehun, a predatory look in his eyes. “Ahh, you’re no fun,” Baekhyun admonished, flashing Sehun a wild grin which the younger returned.

One. Two. Three, Baekhyun’s fingers came down to grip the material of Sehun’s pants before he was on him, subtly grinding down on Sehun’s groin as the camera filmed on.

Sehun let out a small breath, more of a whine than anything as Baekhyun jolted forwards particularly hard and opened his eyes to find Baekhyun just centimeters from his own face. Baekhyun chuckled breathily as he forwards again, making Sehun’s own breath catch in his throat.

“Hyung,” he whimpered quietly as Baekhyun’s fingers came up to tangle in his hair. “Not now, please.” He could almost hear Kyungsoo’s judgement from underneath Baekhyun.

Baekhyun let out another breathy chuckle, still moving his hips just slightly over Sehun’s now very obvious bulge. “Are you sure, Sehun. We’re just having fun.” His eyes twinkled as he leaned forwards even more, cutting off Sehun’s breath. His breath fanned over Sehun’s lips and he could almost taste the fried chicken they had been treated to for lunch earlier. Just a few more millimeters and-

“Cut,” the director called out as Sehun let out another breathy whimper. Baekhyun suddenly jolted away from Sehun, glancing at the director smugly. The director looked down at his notes “That was good. Sehun, try acting more playful and get more into it. Take two.”

Baekhyun giggled delighted at how Sehun’s face flushed even further, pushing himself up and off of the younger boy. Sehun immediately scrambled off the couch and out of the set, mumbling under his breath and still bright red.

The director glanced at Baekhyun questioningly as Kyungsoo sighed. “Bathroom break,” Baekhyun explained with a winning smile.

Kyungsoo cried inside.