Chapter 5

Princess Hours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“WHAT?!”
“But my mom ever told me if today was the proposal day!” Sunny screamed at suho’s face, suho glance at sunny with his cold glare.
“I don’t care, if your mom never told this before. Anyway don’t run if you don’t want the queen mad and your mom sad. Got it?” Sunny look at him and nodded.
“But why you accept this marriage? I heard if you like sojin right? Sojin is better than, she is clever, beautifull and kind i think?” Sunny asked innocently, suho just silent.
“Oh i am sorry, i don’t mean it.”

And finally they arrived at palace.
“Welcome prince, the queen already waiting.” Suho just nodded and walk to the room, but sunny she don’t follow suho who walk to the queen room she go around at the palace park.
“Woaaaah! So beautifull kekeke~ I never come to the place like this.” She talkig alone and chuckled.
“Excuse me mrs. What are you doing here?” said a man who approached her, sunny shocked and shout but then she smile, because it just an old am with his black suits.
“Oh god you suprising me ahjussi.” Sunny smile to him, the man just look at her he don’t said anything and it makes sunny afraid.
“Err, is something wrong ahjussi?”
“You are Lee sunny didn’t you?” The man asked to her, sunny nodded with her face of fear.
“Ah i see, i am Kim Soojun the palace manager. Nice to meet you Princess.” The man bowed to her, sunny shocked because he was calling her ‘Princess’ sunny just smile and bowed to him.
“Nice to meet you too Mr.Kim, btw where is suho? Why i don’t see him?” sunny asked, Mr.Kim just chuckled because of sunny’s childish act.
“I think you’re don’t follow him to the queen room right? And you walking here, so i follow you i am afraid if you will lose in this palace. C’mon the queen already waiting!” Sunny just nodded and follow Mr.Kim
-Sunny pov-
Here i am standing nervously in front of the royal family room, ! I can hear my mom and dad voice i think they already talking each other, because they laughing each other. I am open the door and look around, i ca see the mom queen, the queen and the king smiled at me before i am in to the room i am bowed at them.
“Annyeonhhaseyoo~ My name is Lee sunny, i am 18 years old and one school with prince suho. I though you all already know it right? Hehehe, and nice too meet you the royal family.” I am bowed at them ad sit beside suho, i am looked at the royal family they look at me weirdly, and its make me afraid! Is something wrong with my face? Or my words? Aish!
“Hahahahahaha!” I am shocked because the mom queen laught so hard and she close with her hand. I am just grin nervously
“Stupid.” I can hear suho voice, he look straight without looking at me.
I am looked at my mom and dad, they just like me grin nervously.
“You are so cute sunny, right?” The mom queen asked the Queen and King.
“Yes, she was so innocent and honest.” The queen smiled at me.
“And i think the palace will fun beause of her huh?” The king chuckled, i confused. What actually they are talking about?!
“Okay, hahaha stop it. I will talk about your proposal and marriage.” The Mom queen said, now with her serious tone.
I am just silent and looked at her, waiting for her talking about this proposal and marriage.
“So your proposal will held tomorrow and just the royal family who will come to your proposal day, the proposal day will held with modern way. And i am very hope this proposal party will be a very rousing, so sunny tonight you will stay in palace." The mom queensaid with her sweet smile.
"S-s-stay?" i am asked, "Yes, why not? after all i want you too preparing all for this proposal party and hope you twol will getting closer each other." The queen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter