Chapter 4

Princess Hours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR POV

"What opportunity?" Sunny asked innocently to her parents, "Oh my god sunny! You could marry him so all of our debt will gone. Get it?" Said her mom.
"You sold me to royal family? You sold your own daughter? Are you crazy mom?" Sunny protest to her mom, she look at her father to ask for help but her father jus lower his head. "Hey, do you want our family forever tied with debt?" Said her mom softly, "Please, think this. they will come tomorrow so after dinner i want your best decision."
Her mom left her. Sunny look at her dad "Dad?"
"Sorry i can't be a good father to you, sorry i tied this debt for our family. and sorry because all of this debt you become a victim, i didn't mean it, im so sorry sweety. Forgive your father, i can't do anything for this. that debt is too much, i am so sorry." Her father low his head, sunny hold his hand. "It's okay dad, i will think it latter, please dont be like this, it's all not your fault actually" Sunny give her best smile to calm her dad.
She hug him, "Let's clean this! This is very messy!" Her dad just smile and nod.
-------------------------------

07.00 PM KST.

Lee family eat the dinner silently, Sunny just look at her mom. she is afraid, she is just 18 years old girl how could her mom want her to married a son of royal family but beside she pity to her family because of that debt.

-Sunny Pov-

What must i do? Should i accept that opportunity? Or refuse it? Damn it!
I look at my brother ask for help, but sungmin oppa just shake his head he confused too just like me! Especially dad, he feels so guilty and i sad when see he sad just like this. And my mom just keep silent, i bet she waiting for me to talk first.
"Mom?" I calling her, she give me look -Huh?-
"So, this is the time i talk about my decision right?" I asked nervously, she stop eating and stared at my eyes. "Yeah, so what? I hope it will be a good news." She said softly and stare at me.
"Sunny...." My dad stare at me worriedly, i hold his hand and give him a smile.
"I will accept this marriege." I said and stare at my mom, my mom look so shocked but then she smile and hug me.
"Sorry, i am so sorry for being a bad mother to you..." She said, and i can hear her sobbing on my shoulder, I patted her back indicating if i am okay with this.
"You're greatest mom in this world! Don't say you are a bad mom or i wil refuse this." I joke at her, she just chuckle.
And then My father and My brother hug me too.

- End sunny Pov-

Meanwhile At the kingdom.

" No i don't want to get married mom! I DON'T WANT, do you hear that what i say?" Suho shout at her mother.
"How could you shout at your mother huh? Who teach you being harsh like this?!" Her mother shout at suho, suho just silent and fist his hand, he then bow at her mother and listen to her.
"You should accept this marriage, it's your grandpa decision. you love him right? This is the way for make he happy even he can't see your weddings. but i am sure he will happy."
"But, why i can't married a girl thst i love?"
"*sigh* This marriage is already become your destiny suho, and you should accept this your father wil mad at you if you refuse this. of course your grandpa will be sad too." said her mom softly and carres his cheeks.
"Who is that girl?" Suho asked to her mom.
Her mom give him a photo, suho shocked to see who is going to marry him "Who is her name?" suho ask.
"You don't know? if i not wrong she at the same s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter