Chapter 3

Princess Hours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SUNNY POV

Ciiit~
I pulled my biycle brakes suddenly, because i saw 2cars in front of my house, and cries? what happens with mom and dad? i quickly run inside my house and how shocked i am saw 2 large bodied man.
"Woah!Woah what happens?! What are you doing to my mom and dad?! Who are you?" I shout to them, i saw if man1 look at me while man 2 walk inside my house and i can hear my mom and dad cries so loud.
"Woah they do not said if have a beautiful daughter?" man1 smirk at me he approached me, but suddenly my mom run to me.
"Don't dare you to touch my daughter!" my mom shout to man1, man 1 just smirk and say "if you dont want i am to touch your daughter, Then pay your debt now!" man1 shout to my mom, i spread my hands in front of him.
"Dont shout to my mom!" I shout to him, Man1 look so angry he raised his hand wanted to slap my face but suddenly my father come and spread his hands in front of man1.
"STOP!" He shout so loud, Man1 and Man2 covered his ears.
"Sunny are you okay?" he asked me i am nodded to him.
We still fight and argue each other, Man1 and Man2 ruffled all the items in my house. My mom and i am push man 1 while my dad argue with man 2.
I see if man 2 want to hit my father with wood, i quickly run to them but when i want to stop Man2 action suddenly 2 cars come approached my house. 2 men with tall body approached my dad and i, oh look..what problems now?
"Hey you stop!" i am weirdly look at the...ok let call him with Man3.
"Who are you?" man1 asked, my father and i am hug tightly each other.
"I am the guardian of the palace, The queen told us to come here" said man3 politely.
"What? Queen? Are you kidding me?!"
"Of course we're not kidding" He show a card if he's the guardian of the palace, Man1 looked at the man

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter