(III) Who is Lee Sungyeol?

Body Swap

Obnoxious. Immature. Low standards. Those are the 3 descriptions to sum up Lee Sungyeol.

He struts into a room acting as if he owned it. I have to admit that he is one of the most sought-after models within Korea and even outside but that was all there was to him; a pretty face. Posing in front of the camera all day, being told what to do was his forte. Non-intellect. What annoyed me the most was his inability to keep his mouth shut; sprouting unpleasant confrontations the moment he meets me, our previous encounter as a perfect example. So they say; empty vessels make the most noise.

I must however clarify that I did not steal his boyfriend contrary to his strong persistent beliefs. Lee Sungjong was simply a cheap who threw himself at me. But of course, explaining to Sungyeol that things weren’t what it looked like was simply useless. It wasn’t enough to stop him from living in denial and getting rid of the permanent illusion that I “stole his boyfriend”. Jumping into weird conclusions and making up assumptions; that was simply what Lee Sungyeol was best at.

How many times have I heard him yak about me being “spoilt”, “opportunist” and “wealthy”? I could only scoff at those statements. He didn’t know anything about me. All he can see is what’s on the surface; he does not know what lies underneath; just like everyone else. If there was someone who took the easy way up it would be him. Based solely on his looks, he quickly got discovered and his career catapulted with the strong support of his competent manager Kim Sunggyu. Sunggyu was one of the best in the show business at what he does and he was that insolent brat’s pure luck in getting him as a manager, whom isn’t even shown enough respect. I have never even heard the rude kid call him “hyung”.

I’ve been brought up in an environment which enforced discipline, respect, hierarchy and powers. Here comes our difference; he must have been brought up in a warm loving family where he is the only child or perhaps the youngest in the family. He is but a kid who receives undivided attention and overwhelming attention from his family members. He must have gotten anything and everything he wanted just by throwing a fit; which is what I’ve witnessed with his manager. He probably gained much support in his pursuit of his modelling career as well. He needs to learn some manners and respect to survive in this business. Trust and recognition from those with powers need to be earned.  

I could only smirk inwardly as I noticed him making his way towards my father’s table. Good luck to him pleasing that stern old man. With a strong shake of the hand and a lack of bow, he took his seat beside his manager. I could hear the loud screeching sound emitted from him dragging the chair across the floor from the other end of the room and could only roll my eyes. However to my horror, he managed to within minutes get the old man laughing and even showing him a thumb’s up. I gritted my teeth and cursed silently to myself. Damn it, I can’t believe he managed to work his charms on my father. I applaud his achievement since my father was indeed the most uptight person in the world with impossible standards. Well done, one point goes to him in this round. Then again, it wasn’t like my father was ever on my side. I glanced at my watch and decided to call it a night. It was getting late and I had a schedule tomorrow. I have also seen enough for a night.

I made my way towards my black Lamborghini and reached out for my digital organizer kept within my side compartment. I slammed my head against my steering wheel in frustration when I read through the schedule details. How could I have forgotten about it? I had a music video to shoot and my co-star was none other than…

Lee Sungyeol.

 


Author's Note:

Alright...the next chapter will be THE SWAP :) Hope you like the new graphics on the front page.

Thanks so much for all the support so far especially to the love comments <3

Subscribers; click the button if you like my story

YuuYuu rhayqueiroz xdark_blue lovely_yeolliepop Flooplie78 min0702 UmmaNi shiori06 SuperChaeRin Cookie7 sungminator Danieea 

Upvotes; click the arrow if you think I deserve it <3

YuuYuu SuperChaeRin sungminator