(I) Introduction

Body Swap

“Nice to meet you Mr Choi,” he greeted, finishing it with his award-winning dimpled smile and a firm handshake.

Tall, fair-skinned, jet-black hair with fringe framing his forehead nicely, highlighting the seduction radiating from his eyes, sharp nose and thin lips pasted on a v-shaped appropriately sized face. That was Kim Myungsoo, or better known as “L” in the entertainment industry.

At the tender age of 22 he was already an established actor in the Korean entertainment industry with his pending debut in Hollywood. Having won countless awards under his belt for his outstanding acting skills, he was destined for an even brighter future. Not only did he have the looks, he also had the talent with acting being only one of them. He was also a gifted performer, specializing in composing and singing. Beyond that he was also a strong dancer having gone through training and have done live performances for charity events. He was the definition of a triple-threat; he could sing, dance and act.

With a red wine in his left hand just for display, he confidently walked around the room, greeting fellow artists and making an impression on famous directors and producers in the business. This was after-all how Kim Myungsoo rose up the social ladder.

As he turned to make his way to the other side of the room, his right shoulder accidentally came into contact with another. The impact of the collision was not enough to cause any damage but it did annoy him, leading him to shoot a less than happy look at the culprit. He blinked in displeasure at the other party, earning a scowl in return.

Lee Sungyeol. 23 year old world-renowned model of iModels; an international modelling agency. A fellow artist, a competitor, an unfriendly rival. He rose to stardom at a rapid pace having only made his debut about 2 years ago. He was blessed with an above average height for an Asian standing at 1.8m, stunningly good looks and a well-proportioned body. He had what it took to be the perfect model.

“Well, well if it isn’t the world’s number one actor.”

Sungyeol’s words were drenched in sarcasm. Myungsoo however did not even flinch as he returned the comment with a silent cold look. Sungyeol took a step closer right into Myungsoo, practically breathing into his face, as a taunting gesture. Myungsoo blinked and stared straight back into dark brown orbs.

“Sungyeol-ah, let’s go. You need to meet someone,” Sungyeol’s manager, Kim Sunggyu grabbed him firmly by the arm.

Sungyeol gritted his teeth in frustration before reluctantly following his manager into the crowd, effectively ending the about-to-break-out fight. However, Sunggyu dragged Sungyeol into a corner of the room, trapping him there. Sungyeol shot Sunggyu a questioning look, waiting for the beady-eyed manager to speak his mind.

“This is the third time the two of you have clashed. Tell me the story now,” Sunggyu interrogated.

“That guy snatched my boyfriend away from me.”


Author's Note:

The beginning chapters will be a tad bit shorter and slower but I promise things will get interesting soon ;-)

Please comment, subscribe and upvote! <3