2

"We're Just Friends" (HIATUS)

Hannah sat back in her chair and watched Soyun as she peeked from behind the curtains. She didn't feel brave enough to look and just waited for her member to update them instead. 

"Daebak! There's so many people!" Soyun exclaimed

"Anyone we know?" Hara asked as she stretched. She was the lead dancer. 

"Hmm... oh! Exo's here!"

Hannah straightened up "Exo? All of them?"

"Anio~ I see Kai, Sehun, Chanyeol aaannndd Luhan."

All at once, Hannah's heart started to beat faster. She was already nervous enough. Knowing that her crush was there just made her feel ill. 

"There's also Tiffany and Jessica from SNSD, TVXQ's Yunho..."

Hannah didn't hear anymore as she was still internally panicking. Luhan? Luhan's here? I'm gonna kill Sehun! He said they won't be able to attend!

"Hannah, you ok?" Boram asked. She was the vocal of the group.  Hannah looked up and saw her members looking worriedly at her. 

She smiled quickly, "Neh~ just feeling jittery. I'll get some air. Real quick."

"5 minutes Hannah." Jini, the leader, said. 

Hannah nodded and quickly slipped out of the room, grabbing her phone. 

Hannah: Oh Sehun! You brat! 

Oh Sehun: What did I do? O:)

Hannah: You told me exo wouldn't come. 

Oh Sehun: Guess I forgot. >:)

Hannah groaned, covering her face with her hands. 

"Oi!" Hannah felt a fist on her head. 

"Go away!" She pushed Sehun away. 

Sehun met her eyes, looking hurt "I came here to support you and you act like that."

Hannah looked at him supiciously, "Are you serious?"

Sehun looked at her coldly before turning away. 

"Oi." Hannah grabbed him before he could walk away. "Gomawo."

Sehun turned around, a cheeky smile on his face. 

"Aish!" Hannah threw his arm away. Hannah was about to berate him, when Sehun held a finger to his lips, shushing her. 

"Sehun?"

Hannah's heart stopped. 

"Luhan hyung, I'm here." Sehun called.

Hannah swear she saw everything in slow motion as Luhan appeared and made their way towards them, and when their eyes met a smile crawled up his face, showing the wrinkles around his eyes but to Hannah's eyes, he was still perfect. 

"Ah-annyeong-hasaeyo, Luhan-sunbaenim" Hannah bowed, 

"Annyeong! So I finally get to meet you, Hannah."

The way he said her name and the way he smiled at her, Hannah felt like she could just melt then and there. She was Olaf, and he was the sun. 

"Sehun's talked a lot about you." Luhan's tone turned teasing.

All at once, Hannah felt the sun set. "Neh?" She looked over at Sehun who looked annoyed and back at Luhan who was smiling coyly. Hannah's mouth twitched a bit. 

"We're just friends!" Hannah and Sehun exclaimed. Her tone defensive, his annoyed. 

"Mmm." Luhan nodded, "If you say so. Anyway, I'll leave you two alone." Luhan winked at Hannah, and if only it were for a different reason, she would have died happily. 

When Luhan disappeared, she turned back to Sehun. "Seriously?"

Sehun rolled his eyes. 

"Just tell them you like hmmph!" Hannah hit the wall as Sehun pushed her and covered . 

"Han-oh!"

Sehun and Hannah immediately pulled apart as Jina looked at the two of them. 

Jina blinked and smiled, "Ah-- I'm gonna go. Hannah, be quick, alright?" She bowed to Sehun before returning backstage. 

Hannah fake cried in frustration. "I really want to curse right know. Now unnie's gonna think...Ya!" She kicked Sehun's shin. 

"Ow!"

"You fix this!" Hannah pouted and kicked him again, gentler this time before following Jina. 

====

I'm feeling inspired ^^