1

"We're Just Friends" (HIATUS)

Hannah reached out and grabbed her phone from her nightstand. 

12AM. It's 12AM and she can't sleep. She decided to turn on the wifi and fiddle with her phone. 

In an instant, her kakao notification sounded. She immediately muted her phone and looked over to where Hara was sleeping. After making sure that she didn't disturb her co-member, she laid back down and checked as to who had contacted her. 

Oh Sehun: Ya. Are you awake? 

Hannah: zzzz. 

Oh Sehun: Can't sleep. 

Hannah: No. :(

Oh Sehun: Scared?

Hannah: Neh~ but also excited. 

Oh Sehun: You can do it! Aja!

Hannah: Gomawo ^^. Why are you still awake?

Oh Sehun: Shooting for a cf. 

Hannah: With exo?

Oh Sehun: Yup. Luhan's here too. 

Hannah: kekeke. pic!!

Oh Sehun: 

Hannah: Waaah! He's so cute!

Oh Sehun: He says hi. 

Hannah: Ya! Don't let him read our messages.

Oh Sehun: Too late!

Hannah: YA!!!!

Oh Sehun: keke~ just kidding. 

Hannah: -_-"

Hannah: I'm going to sleep now. Goodnight Sehunnie.

Oh Sehun: goodnight! 

 

"Who are you talking to?" Kai popped out of nowhere, peering at Sehun's phone. 

"Stop peeking at my phone." Sehun answered, bringing down his phone. 

"Ahh." Kai straightened up. "It's that girl, Hannah, right? They're having their debut tomorrow?"

"Their showcase." Sehun answered

"Right." Kai nodded. He looked at the maknae a few seconds before speaking again. "She's pretty."

Sehun looked at him. "Why? You like her?'"

"No. I'm just saying. I don't wanna steal your girl and ruin our friendship." Kai smiled cheekily.

"We're just friends."

"Riiigghht." Kai winked at him, "Friends."

Before Sehun could reply, Baekyeon called them over for the group shot. Sehun sighed. He was annoyed at the members constantly teasing him to Hannah. They really were just friends. He didn't understand why they couldn't just leave it at that. Hannah's pretty and fun and all, but she's just not his type. In fact, he already likes someone else. And that person was why he and Hannah became friends in the first place. 

 

======

ooohh. Hope I get some readers/subscribers/readers. :)) ajaaaa.