October 7th 2014, 20:25

La Dolce Vita

From:
[email protected]

To:
[email protected]

Subject:
Meeting Satan's mom who turned out to be an angel descended from the heaven.

 

Dear Lee Chaerin,

I should've stopped watching those highly uneducating dramas on TV. Because of them, I kind of had the impression that all mothers of the conglomerates were sly, demonic, and evil. Well, Satan's mom proved me wrong, She was very nice! Well, it was very hyperbolic of me to say that she's an angel descending from the high heaven, but really... she's nice. 

I was so lost that time when Satan started talking to his mom about stuffs that sounded so foreign to my being.

After what it felt like an eternity, she shifted her gaze to me and smiled sweetly, asking me to get dinner or something. Who was I to say no? I politely bowed at both of them and left. 

I was on my way to the canteen when a familiar voice greeted me from behind. 
"Dara! It's you..." I immediately froze in spot. No no no no that couldn't be him, God forbade him to come back ever again!!!
NO CHAERIN, IT'S HIM!!! YES IT'S HIM. I had no choice but to turn around and greeted him.

"Hey, hey oh God! I can't believe it's you.." he gently caressed the side of my arm and I uncomfortably squirmed away. He probably realized my discomfort as he immediately pulled back and rubbed his nape awkwardly. 

"So uh, hey. How have you been?" he said as he looked down, fiddling with his fingers.

"Well, yeah... Fine.. You?"

"Fine.. Great, thank you for asking!" he said as he looked up and gave me a smile that used to mean the world to me. 

"Welcome, uhm, if you don't mind, I want to.. eat?" Eat. Don't eat, you're fat as . Don't eat or I'll punish you. I shuddered at the thought and chewed on my lips.

"Ah ah sure, go ahead. I'm sorry I stopped you.. C-can I have your number?" Don't touch the phone. You're not allowed to ever use the phone. You're mine only and you're only allowed to talk to me. Only me. I closed my eyes and sighed deeply, my body slightly trembling in fear.

"I...." 

I gave him. Satan's number. Just for the heck of it. I don't want to see him. Why did he turn up? Chae, please reply soon.

 

 

XOXO,

Sandara Park

 


 

Author's Note

WRITER'S BLOCK! I'M SORRY. I'M NOT ABANDONING THIS FIC. I WAS ALSO QUITE BUSY WITH EXAMS AND SHIZZ :'-(

ENJOY THIS SHORT UPDATE!