June 12th 2014, 14:39

La Dolce Vita

From: 
[email protected]

To:

[email protected]

Subject: The Satan Returns

 

Dear Lee Chaerin,

Few hours later, I was told by a nurse that Satan had woken up. So I went to his room. VVIP one, of course.

The room was unnecessarily humongous, which was very useless looking over the fact that the patient had to lie down in the bed all day long. But since Satan was definitely rich beyond limits, I was sure he wouldn't mind donating some easy money into the hospital's bank account.

I dearly hated hospital and its familiar scent. Alcohols and antiseptics. But strangely, Satan's room smelled neither alcohols nor antiseptics. It smelled decently nice. Flowery scent, I would describe it.

I stepped in and closed the door behind me, welcomed by the sight of Satan watching the TV leisurely. He must've sensed my presence because he turned to look at me and grinned devilishly.

"Yo there. Sit down"

Yo there?

YO THERE?

I hesitantly took a seat at the provided sofa next to his bed. For a few minutes, the only sound in the room was from TV's speaker.

"It was very unnecessary for you to, you know, save me, sir"

Satan looked deeply amused as I could see the corner of his lips twisted into a smirk. 

"I wasn't saving you. I was saving myself"

Please talk in a way that I could understand, you ing . [ Excuse my language...]

"What... was that supposed to mean, sir?

"Well, I guess I'd have to tell you since you're my secretary and all. I just did it to get a certain investor's attention"

"Can you please tell me the way I can fully understand it? cause I haven't fully gotten the grasp of the situation, sir"

"I did for the sake of getting investment from the French investors. I heard he's fond of dramatic heroical acts"

See, Lee Chaerin?

See?

I had already expected this.

"I see.."

He raised an eyebrow smugly as he looked at me in disbelief. "You're not surprised? You're not like... feeling a bitter pang in your heart?"

NO :-)

"Uh, no sir. I believe I should not have such delusional thoughts of you saving me from my misery. But I do thank you for your heroical act."

I was sure he was about to say something when a middle-aged woman barged in and walked elegantly towards us. She kind of reminded me of a lion, her hair was dyed the lightest shade of blonde and her bag was more expensive than all my salaries combined. She looked at Satan for a few seconds before rolling her eyes and laughed heartily. 

"Don't tell me s, I know you did this deliberately to seal the deal."

Satan stayed quiet for a while before letting out a relaxed laugh. They looked so close, it looked like they were lovers! Well, she looked so beautiful, definitely not younger than Satan, but still, age's just a number, no? She then leaned against the bed rails and slapped his . I didn't have any slightest idea of what I should do. Were they going to make out in front of me? Should I go out?

"Say something, you brat" she said.

"Nice language, mom..." he chuckled softly as she leaned in and pecked his forehead affectionately.

 

Mom.

Nice.

 

XOXO, 
Sandara Park.

 

 


Author's Note:

HOLY LORD, I'M SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING, IT'S BEEN SO LONG I KNOW TTATT
I'VE BEEN QUITE BUSY FOR THE PAST FEW MONTHS AND YEAH BLABLABLA.

ANYWAYYYY, ENJOY THIS SHORT UPDATE!