Chapter: 5

Don't don
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“where you slept last night?” a familiar voice come from behind Hyukjae after he step his foot in the living room.

“Didn’t I called you last night? I slept in my friend house.” Answered Hyukjae calmly, and sit in the couch beside that person.

“which one? I called all of your friend last night and none of them knew where are you.” The person is clearly annoyed with Hyukjae calm state. He is very worried with Hyukjae but Hyukjae clearly didn’t care with that.

“Oh, come on hyung, I am not a kid, I know what i did and I can protect my self.” Hyukjae roll his eyes and start to stand and walk to his room, he is also annoyed now.

“Stop there monkey, i just worried about you. You are our leader for god sake, what if something happened to you?” the guy start to yell at Hyukjae.

“I know that, and you know too that I am the strongest one, so stop treat me like a kid. And if this can calm you down, I slept in LEE DONGHAE mansion last night.” He emphasize in Donghae name and slam his bedroom door harshly.

After ten minutes in the room, he felt guilty with what he have done, he know his hyung just worried at him and he don’t know why after that mysterious guy called Donghae he felt his mood suddenly down. What happened to him actually. Didn’t want to make the situation worst, he get up and walk out of his room and climb down to the living room, he can see his hyung seat there with his other members.

“Heechul-hyung...” Hyukjae called, and the said person turn to his direction. “I didn’t mean to yell at you like that, I just not in the good mood now.” He walk to the couch and sit there.

“No, It’s my fault too, I shouldn’t that angry to you just now. I just felt depressed with that Devil princes.” Heechul said and smile to Hyukjae.

“BTW Hyukjae, I heard from Heechul you slept at Lee Donghae’s house last night. Is it true?” His other hyung ask him.

“Ne, Hangeng-hyung, I met him yesterday at Junsu’s cafe’ and because the rain I decide to ride him home, but the rain start to heavy again and he ask me to slept over.” He answered honestly.

“Lee Donghae? The Angel of Nadam? Where and how you become friend with him?” his other friend or brother because they are already like a family, shout in disbelieve to him. “The Angel of Nadam is the precious person for Black Monsters, How come you befriend with him?”.

“What’s wrong with become Donghae’s friend? I kow he is the bestfriend of Bla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter