Chapter: 3

Don't don
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm sorry before, because I don't intend presumptuous, but I'm very curious. Earlier, I saw a picture of Aidien in your room. "Hyukjae hanging sentence when he saw Donghae suddenly stiffened beside him. "May I know what your relationship? And again, you seem very close to members of the Black Monsters. "Advanced Hyukjae, reveals what his withy'd been.

"I-it. . . actually I-. "

"I-it. . . actually I-. " Donghae utterance was interrupted by the sound of the front door open, and featuring two men who looked soaked.

"We're home." Screamed one of them, he looks younger than the other.

"You're from where? Why not take the car?" Donghae asked as he realized the two namja was no longer wearing the school uniform. Means they had gone home, and go out with the motorbike. Approximately Donghae thought.

"Later I made it clear, we from the supermarket. I will dry my body first. "Shouts Kyuhyun, while climbing the stairs. Looks like he was not aware of the existence of Hyukjae.

"Can you help me compile this to refrigerator, Donghae?" Shouted the older-Sungmin-, at Donghae. At that time he realized there was someone else beside Donghae. "Why would he be here?" Ask Sungmin surprised.

"Let me tell you letter, just squeeze your body first hyung." Answer Donghae as he took the bag of groceries from Sungmin. The nod from Sungmin replied, and went toward his room.

When Donghae take the groceries to refrigerator, suddenly a voice stop his activities.

"You live with them?" Ask Hyukjae while continuing to pay attention to Donghae.

"Yes, if you asked why? I'll tell you letter, I don't like other people interfere with my activities. Go sit in the living room. "Command Donghae who was disturbed by the arrival of Hyukjae. Hyukjae heard that answer can only snorted in disgust and threw her back on the couch.

"Why are you here?" Kyuhyun asked who had just come down and realize there are other people in the house Donghae.

"What about you?" Hyukjae asked with a look that is as cold as Kyuhyun's gaze.

"Hyukjae could be here, because he had to take me home. And because we were in the rain I took him in to dry himself. "Donghae had just finished with the activities directly joined Kyuhyun and Hyukjae. "And Kyuhyun, he lives here with me, because my parents are now in a foreign country, so that I invite Kyu, Wookie, Minnie-hyung and Sungie-Hyung to stay with me." Obviously Donghae to answer both questions that.

"Tell me in full." Said Kyuhyun looked at Donghae with a grin.

"What?" Ask Donghae frown.

"Tell me why Spencer can be here in complete story, Hae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter