Chapter: 4

Don't don
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You can sleep in my room." Donghae words that make his friends looked at him mischievously.

"Yak! Why look at me like that? "Cried Donghae doesn't like with his friends gaze.

"Well, I'll stay tonight." said Hyukjae finally.

The sun rise from long sleep and make all people wake up from their dream land, like two boys who now hide their face in their blanket.

“Eungh…” Yawn one of them. Slowly he opens his eyes to adapt with bright who enter his window. When the pair of that beautiful eyes uncovered, he can see a gorgeous face in front his eyes, and when he can remember what happened, suddenly he sit from his sleep and embrace the other boy loose from his waist and made the other wake up from his sleep.

“Are you wake up?” ask that gorgeous boy when he realize the boy beside him suddenly sit from his sleep.

“Eum. . . I want to go to bath room.” Donghae to go down from his bed, but when he walk to bath room an arm hold his wrist made him turn around to see the owner of the arm.

“Wae? Why your face so red? Are you sick?” when he heard that question from Hyukjae, Donghae bowed his head and play with his beautiful fingers.

“Ani, I’m fine.” Donghae directly run to bath room and left Hyukjae who dumbfound in his place.

After they  wash their face, Hyukjae and Donghae out from the bedroom to go to down stair for breakfast. When Donghae open his bedroom  door, two doors beside his bedroom also open and show two handsome boys who look like so sleepy. Without command Donghae run to that boys and give then tight hug.

“Morning sungie-hyung, kyunie.” His greet with bright smile. Kyuhyun and Yesung who get the sudden hug just smile and Donghae’s head softly.

“Morning, are you have a beautiful dream last night?” Yesung said while cares Donghae’s cheek, and replied with consciousness nod by Donghae. See that cute face, Yesung and Kyuhyun can’t control their hand to not pinch Donghae’s cheek.

Hyukjae who watch the three boys just stand in his place. ‘They are not too bad like all people said.’ His tough while watch the three friends who throw a beautiful smile to each other.

“Sungie-hyung~, kyu~, let’s go down I’m hungry.” Whine Donghae and pull his friends to dining room, whereas Hyukjae just join them from behind.

“Ah, you down ready, let’s eat we made pan cake today.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter