Chapter: 1 (edited)

Don't don
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fights amongs students is one of usual thing happened in high school life. Fight to prove which one is the strongest and more powerful, to keep their high pride for the sake of prestige. Hurt each other without thinking what will they get after that. The blood that flow from every wound is a beautiful view for them. Make their opponent lying aroun on the ground and full of wounds is the bigest victory for them.

The bestes High school in Seoul also join that bloody world, Param and Nadam High School have the most powerful gang, those two have an ever lasting grudges toward each other. Both of the gang in these schools always meet once in two months. Black Monsters is what the gang from Nadam called their group, and Red Eyes for Param. Both of group have the most feared  leader and no one dare cross their path, they are Aidien (leader of Black Monsters) and Spencer (leader of Red Eyes).

Altough all students afraid with Aidien, but none of them had ever seen his face, except the strongest members of Black Monsters. It’s really different with Spencer, all of the students know he is the leader of dance club at Param -Lee Hyukjae-, a handsome boy who become an idol of the girls and also boys. If Spencer is the idol, Aidien is the mysterious leader.

But behind all the dark side of Black Monsters, ther is something that no one ever know. The habits they have when they spend their time together. Something that you cannot even believe. A secret beside the mystery leader.

.

.

.

“Ha ha ha ha. . . you lost , ha ha ha.” A voice of laugh echoed around the room, loud enough to make people deaf.

“SHUT UP KYUHYUN!” cried a boy, which just make the laugh become more loud, and its not just from one people anymore.

“Bwa ha ha ha. . . you really cannot beat Kyuhyun if its came to play a game.”said a boy beside Kyuhyun.

“YA! Sungmin hyung, why are you laughing at mee too, eoh?” the loser boy suddenly pout his lips and....

“KYAAA SO CUUUUTE.” Cried Sungmin and the other shorter boy –Ryeowook-.

“you lost and you should accept the punishment, hahaha.” Kyuhyun cannot stop laughing after he successes beat Donghae in a game, and the punishment that he already prepared is really a bad one for Donghae.

“Come on, just accept it already.” Said a boy wich look like the oldest among of them.

“NOOO, NOOO, Just let me die, it's easier than this.” Cried Donghae out of frustration.

“Oh come on, I guest you will going back and forth bathroom for fiew times after this. Hahaha.” Kyuhyun laugh more load and hold his stomach.

You want to know the punishment, until they laugh out load like that? The punishment is Donghae should finish two big bowl of super spicy Ramen without drink, all people know how Donghae cannot eat spicy food, it’s really a full joy to see him suffer.

“Kyu, i beg you. Can't you just change the punishment with something else, like treat you for lunch in a week, anything other than eat that hell food?” plead Donghae with his puppy eyes.

No one can resist those pleading puppy eyes and those pouty lips, its really the cutest thing ever, but this time he is not that lucky because you can see how evil Kyuhyun smirk now. “Well, I’ll change your punishment, since to today is Saturday and you know I already have a boyfriend, an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter