Chapter: 2 (edited)

Don't don
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yes, we are. So what the problem?" Ryeowook look at that boy a little upset. As if to say - What's wrong if we'r Black Monster-.

 

"There is no problem with that, so does it's mean this sweet guy your member too?"

"You don't know who he is?" Ask Sungmin a bit surprised, which is replied with no by Spencer, and it's success made Sungmin more surprised and exchanged glances with Ryeowook. "You've heard the angel of Nadam?" He asked again, and this time replied with nod by Spencer. "He is the angel of the Nadam." Said Sungmin matter of factly.

"Oh." Spencer stared in disbelief at the sweet guy who now chose to stand next to Yesung. "But, there is one thing that bothers me, you and I are members of a group from two schools with an ever lasting grudge. But why are you not trying to attack me or looked at me with hatred." Continued him after back from the shock.

"For what?" Yesung who had been silence finally open his mouth as well. "That grudge only happened in the school, at Lotte World there is no such thing like Nadam's student or Param'student. Here, all peoples is the same, they come here to release their stress and forget all grudges for a moment. "He continued.

"Let's go home." Donghae whined to his hyung, and automatically cuts the topic up there.

"Let's go." Sungmin hold Donghae's hands and they'r left Spencer in the middle of his amazement with what Yesung said.

"What the mean of that?" Spencer muttered very quietly. He can't move his gaze from the sweet guy that he help a few minutes ago. 'Why is his face running around in my head?' He thought.

Spencer continued to watch the guy with nickname the angel of Nadam, until he was lost from the reach of his views. People who passed by wonder what happened to him until he suddenly smiled like an idiot, showing his gums. He looks like a crazy person, or maybe he was already crazy.

"Did he suddenly become insane? Aren't we just leave him a few minutes ago, and now look at that strange smile on his face. It's creeping me out" a guy who look like a girl shooks his head, when he look at the creepy smile on his friend's face.

"I think he get hit by something." Said a guy with Chinese accent.

"Should we leave him here?" the older of them suggest to his friend.

"I think we should, I don't want all people here know that creepy guy is our friend." replied that first guy. After that short discussion, they'r leave Spencer in his spot. Poor Spencer.

 

- Five days latter -

Today, the rain flushed in Seoul, is not too heavy, but still enough to cause flu, if you dare to go outside without an umbrella and a thick shirt. Rain in autumn is very cold, enough to make people feel they're in winter already. But it seems that the presence of rain is a pleasant thing for a sweet guy, which can't stop staring to the rain and forget his steaming hot chocolate in front of him. A big smile painted on his face, he really liked the rain. And enjoying the rain behind a large glass window itself was a happiness for himself.

He was still smiling at the rain through the glass window, until a voice take his attention from the clear droplets fall to the earth.

"Enjoying the rain, Fishy?" that nickname sound so good in his ear.

"Spencer?" Donghae look so shocked when a guy who he knew as Spencer was now sitting in a chair in front of him. And again that nickname, 'Fishy? Why did he call me that? '.

“Hyukjae.”

“Eh?”

"My real name Lee Hyukjae, just call me Hyukjae. And please allow me to call you Fishy? "

"Ah, i-it. . . about it, of course you can." replied donghae a bit nervous. "An

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter