Go...

It Wasn't Fate, But Our Annoying Siblings That Brought Us Together

The next morning, Mr. Lee told L.Joe and Chunji to go to school with their new fiancés. They both grumbled, but could do nothing but agree. *I'm sorry Minzy.. I can't pick you up.* Chunji thought, as he texted her an apology.

*Mianhae ~~~~... I can't come to your house today and walk with you..* L.Joe thought, as he texted you an apology.

-------------------

~*Ring Ring*~

~*Ring Ring*~

You and Minzy's phones buzzed. The both of you checked your phones, wondering what was going on. After reading the message, the two of you were depressed. "I wonder what's up.." you mumbled.

"Bwoh? L.Joe can't come pick you up either?" Minzy asked.

You nodded. "There's something up..." Minzy said.

"I wonder what it is.." you said.

"I'm not sure.. let's just go to school now." Minzy said.

You nodded, and then the two of you left.

-------------------

When you arrived at school, there was a crowd formed around the school pinboard, and you moved to it out of curiosity, wondering what was happening. When you walked over, girls fainted and screamed. Boys just stared with a who-the-hell-is-that face, yet you still couldn't see what was going on. You stood on your tippy toes, and then tilted your head up. What you saw, caused tears to come out. You saw a pretty girl, standing next to L.Joe, holding hands with him, and smiling.

You looked over at L.Joe's side, and saw that he was smiling, but also had a hint of sadness in his emotions. You couldn't bear to see anymore, so you shoved the person who was blocking your way, and then ran off. The person you shoved, was none other than Jessica. "WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM!?" she yelled.

L.Joe's attention went to her, and looked at who she was yelling at. When he saw you running outside into the front garden, his eyes widened. He wanted to go tell you what was happening, but couldn't. He was tempted to leave the area, but couldn't. Eunmi looked at L.Joe, and saw how sad he was. She saw his tears starting to flow out. *I guess... he'll never get over that girl..* Eunmi thought.

She tapped him on the shoulders, and then he looked at her, trying to hide his tears. "Go..." Eunmi whispered.

"B - bwoh?" L.Joe sniffled.

Eunmi pointed to the front garden. "Go." she said again, sadly smiling.

Immediately, L.Joe slid his hand out from Eunmi's and then ran after you. Girls were screaming at the love triangle, and boys took the chance to talk to Eunmi. "Eunmi! Hi, my name is ..." the comments rushed her, but she wasn't paying attention.

She looked at the door, and watched L.Joe run after you. She smiled a soft, gentle, yet sad smile. *I guess.. he'll never replace her with me.. I don't want him to suffer because of me..* Eunmi thought, as she swiftly left the crowd, leaving the boys depressed.

---------------------