Our Day At Lotte World Begins

It Wasn't Fate, But Our Annoying Siblings That Brought Us Together

Half an hour later, when the bus stopped, you and L.Joe woke up to the sound of Mr. Jjang yelling. "Everyone! Once we board off this bus, I would like everyone to meet at the ticket counter." Mr. Jjang said, as he motioned for everyone to start coming off the the bus.

When you and L.Joe sleepily got up, you both thanked the bus driver, as did everyone else, and then made your way towards the ticket counter. Because you were so sleepy, you almost lost your balance, but L.Joe, who had easily recovered from his sleepiness, helped to assist you. You then woke up completely, and then blushed. "Kamsahamnida L.Joe - ssi.." you embarrassingly said.

"Yah yah! Call me L.Joe oppa! I'm older than you by a few months! And it makes me sound so old when you call me ssi." L.Joe pouted.

You giggled and then pinched his cheekss. "Arasseo, L.Joe... oppa." you blushed while saying.

L.Joe smirked and then said, "That's a good girl." as he ruffled your hair.

When the two of you reached the ticket counter, Mr. Jjang then told everyone to pass their tickets to the ticketman, and then they could go inside, and split. Mr. Jjang told everyone to come back to the entrance of Lotte World by 4PM. Everyone nodded, and then began to line up. After you and L.Joe passed your tickets to the ticketman, before the two of you entered, the ticketman said, "You two look like a cute couple." he smiled.

You blushed, while L.Joe smiled. "W - We're not a couple." you embarassingly said.

L.Joe smiled. "Yes. We're not a couple... yet." he whispered the last word to the ticketman and winked.

The ticketman winked back and then told L.Joe to lean in for something. "Are you going to confess to the young lady there?" he asked.

"Dae." L.Joe smiled.

"Good luck. I'm Minwoo by the way." he smiled.

"L.Joe. And thank you." L.Joe smiled back, and then you looked at them in confusion.

L.Joe came back over to you, and then said, "Let's go now." he smiled.

You smiled back, waved goodbye to the ticketman, and then together, the two of you walked through the gates, and began your day of fun.

-----

Sorry for another boring chaper =3=
Next chapter, will not be boring! Guaranteed .. I think <3