Tomorrow's Activity... 'Get the Most Flags'

It Wasn't Fate, But Our Annoying Siblings That Brought Us Together

You woke up one hour later, to find that L.Joe wasn't anywhere in the room. You looked everywhere, but saw no sign of him. You then looked outside the window, to see that everyone there was assembled, and they were all listening to Mr. Jjang. You then saw Ricky, Ciel and L.Joe, standing there. *. Why didn't any of them wake me up?* you thought to yourself.

You opened the door to the hotel entrance, and then made your way to where everyone was. Mr. Jjang spotted you, and then waved and smiled. "Ah, look. ~~~~'s here just on time for the meeting." Mr. Jjang smiled.

You smiled back, and then stood next to L.Joe. While Mr. Jjang was explaining, you nudged L.Joe, which caused him to mouth an 'ow', and then he turned his head to look at you. He mouthed a 'what' to you, and then you said, "Why didn't you wake me up?"

"Ah.. Mianhae. I tried waking you up, but you never did, so I just left you there." L.Joe said.

You slightly blushed in embarrassment. "Ah... jinja? Mianhae." you apologised.

L.Joe then ruffled your hair. "It's okay. Now let's listen to Mr. Jjang explain about tomorrow." L.Joe said.

You smiled, and then listened to Mr. Jjang explain, while you tidied your hair. "Ahem, as you all know, tomorrow will be our last activity." Mr. Jjang said.

Everyone nodded. "And I am happy to say that tomorrow, we will be holding a 'Get the Most Flags' competition!" Mr. Jjang grinned.

Everyone then started jumping in excitement. "Okay okay, calm down." Mr. Jjang said.

"As for the groups, this time, you will be in groups of four people, and they will be your roommates." Mr. Jjang explained.

Some students 'aw'ed, and some students 'yay'ed, as some of them had their friends, while many others had enemies, or people they disliked. Of course, you, L.Joe, Ricky and Ciel were one of the students that 'yay'ed. "Tomorrow, after breakfast, everyone will be taken to a little forest nearby. There, you will have the whole day to find as many flags as you can." Mr. Jjang explained.

"How many flags are there, and what's the time limit?" one of your classmates asked.

"As for the flags, there will be around.. 50 or so; and for the time limit, 6PM, on the dot. This is very important for the people who are going to Lotte World and the five star restaurant tomorrow, so to those lucky people, you better be back at 6PM, right on the dot." Mr. Jjang said.

Everyone's eyes bulged out as they heard that there was going to be over 50 flags. But, it was reasonable, as your class had many people in them. "Okay. Everyone, you are dismissed. As usual, I will call you when dinner is ready." Mr. Jjang said.

Everyone then huddled back into their rooms, and then started talking about what to do for tomorrow.

-----

Yes, short chapter again.
Please check out my new fanfics, 'It All Started With One, Small Kiss...' and 'The Contract That Changed Our Lives [Apply Open]'

The applying fanfiction was just recently made around.. 1 hour ago, so there are still many vacant spots!
They will be starring Teen Top, Boyfriend and SHINee, and I hope you apply!

Links:

It All Started With One, Small Kiss...:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/75963/it-all-started-with-one-small-kiss-ljoe-romance-teentop-you 

The Contract That Changed Our Lives [Apply Open]:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/78526/the-contract-that-changed-our-lives-apply-open-apply-jonghyun-minwoo-schoollife-schoollove-teentop-you