3

Coffee, Tea or Bang! (editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
chapter three “ i realized i that i left without asking her name J

in POV
 

I finally arrived at my coffee shop after driving for a long time, I went to the country side today to take care of something…I parked my  Hyundai genesis directly in front of Brew8. I needed to relax..I just had a long day today.

 

I opened the door  and immediately went to the counter.. as I thought Taehyung was not here yet.

I sighed as I went behind the cash register..I told our staff that I’ll be taking orders for today.

I scanned the room still the usual scene, medicine students.
 

‘I wonder what she’s studying so hard in’ that suddenly came out of my thoughts.

…this again. Her smile just haunt my thoughts so suddenly. I’m having trouble sleeping already, I’m so tired my eye bags are so obvious.

 

My eyes were avoiding a certain area.. Was I secretly hoping she was here?

 

I have seem to be lost at space until I heard a familiar voice.

 

‘excuse me..i would like to order a set of cream puffs’

 

I’m officially insane im seeing things. I’m seeing here infront of me. Am I dreaming now?

 

Suddenly I felt the ground shaking..or was it me shaking?

 

“Hyung.”
 

OH… I can’t believe this I was spacing out and there infront of me was a customer waiting..I snap out of my trance but..I’m still seeing her.

 

“I’ll take your order….” Taehyung said as he stood infront of the cash register that I was suddenly swept to the side.

 

This is so embarrassing. What is happening to you Seokjin.

 

She hand out money to my brother and she only smiled as she left.

 

“hyung…you were spacing out…what the heck happened to you….are you sick?”
 

“ani…I was thinking of something”

 

“well you gotta focus hyung….since he is coming soon”

 

“I know V…I know”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter