15

Coffee, Tea or Bang! (editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 15 Yeonmi POV

Should I go or should I not go? I've been bugging myself with these kind of questions for the past few days....should I play the game he is playing and avoid him too? That is not my style definitely..nah I won't let that bother me from the things if need to do plus he is not always the reason why I go there... 

Taehyung is waiting for me...yes. Come on yeonmi...

I felt the door of the car as if I'm hesitating to really get out of it. "Excuse miss?" I heard a voice say

I'm such an idiot. I gave the driver and apologetic look and got my wallet out my bag, I took out my fare and went out of the taxi without bothering to get the change, I should give him extra for making him wait with my usual episodes of getting lost in my thoughts.

I sighed as I arrived in front of the door towards the cafe that has changed my life so far. I went inside with determination...I won't let myself get bothered. I scanned the counter and there was no sign of the face that I am avoiding as well. I saw Taehyung in our usual area earphones on, his attention towards the screen of his iPhone. I sneakily went to his direction and took out his earphones, and replaced it with my mouth Gave his ear a little blow to surprise him. He immediately scooted as far as the North Pole away from me while giving me that death glare of his that I am so used to seeing already.

"Ya!" He hissed at me. I only gave him an accomplished look. "Play time is over alien" I told him while crossing my arms together and plopped myself down next to him. He continued to stare at me like he was going to murder me over and over again but he moved anyway, he leaned down to get his red Herschel bag, he placed it on his lap and opened it, he got his English book and placed it on the table. "Reading this is the only thing I need to do today, I already answered my calculus assignment..you can check it if you want" he said while beginning to open his book. Who could argue with this boy? He was indeed really smart enough to study on his own, I sometimes feel like he does not really need me...I shook my thoughts away because it was definitely heading towards that way, to him. And I rather not...I was trying to suppress the frown that was about to come out in my face but I know the alien caught it. I gave him a reassuring smile that I was okay. I could not fool him, I was expecting a scolding from him but it never came out he just looked at me, his expression I could not read. 

 

"Let's go hangout with the dudes today, they have been bugging me to dance with you" he said as his stare went down to his book "ah! Geuraeyo? Let's go let's go" I said rather cheerfully to conceal my darkening mood, I opened his notebook to the page of his assignment revealing a correctly and perfectly answered calculus assignment...really this alien.

 

Jin POV

I just arrived at the cafe and parked my new black Peugeot car, I was about to go out when I was stopped on my tracks. I saw her, the girl I've been desperately trying to avoid...but no matter what I do she never leaves my thoughts...I have spent so many sleepless nights thinking about her and resisting her, my eyes are fatigued the circles under my eyes grew darker and I was exhausted. my hand on the car door fell and I placed it on my head letting my fingers run through my disheveled hair that I did not bother to comb. 

I was debating on whether or not to close my eyes and wait for her to get out of sight before slamming the door shut again and starting the engine to get away...but I continued to watch her anyway. I could still see her in that glass window as she goes to my brother, she still continues to teach him despite all of this..she kept her word. My eyes grew wider. Did she just leaned in? No..no..no.. I could not see what she did exactly, did she? I felt my chest tighten, did she kiss him? My brother and yeonmi? This time I shut the door, started the engine and immediately stepped on the gas driving to a no particular direction. 

 

Taehyung POV

 

We were n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter