14

Coffee, Tea or Bang! (editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Recap:

Jhope POV

 

I was in 7/11 waiting for Yeonmi I was eating instant ramyun while observing the glass windows after a few minutes I saw her go outside but she remained standing in one place her head was down, I did not move yet i continued to observe her, but now that it was raining and she was still remaining on the same position i just had to go to her.

 

When i neared her I figured out she was in tears, I got my jacket to shield her from the rain and I led her to my car.

 

we stayed in my car, I did not let her say anything I did not say anything either when her tears finally stopped I started the engine to bring her home.

Yeonmi POV

it was way pass bed time but i still remained in the same position, i was lying on my bed face down my head was rested on the pillow my eyes were closed and tears were falling rapidly one by one, I've been numb since that day and i promised with all my heart never to cry specially because of a guy, but this guy now is different...he is JIN my bestfriend my supposed to be bestfriend why is it all of the sudden,he becomes a total jerk it was Taehyung who was supposed to be a jerk not Kim Seok Jin but now...it was Taehyung comforting me and Jin hurting me how funny i was wrong maybe first impressions are never correct, people and feelings change.

 

I wanted to hate him, but i think i can't...because i really wanted to believe that this was just temporary that we will be back to the way it was before because despite his actions earlier I felt how sincere he was before...Jin won't change that easily I hope i'm right. With new found determination i wiped my tears and rose off my bed, I grabbed a leather jacket and wore it earlier i did not even bother to change into sleeping clothes i was still wearing the clothes from earlier i did even bother to take a shower. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter