1

Coffee, Tea or Bang! (editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
chapter one. “ kim seokjin get a hold of yourselfe. Y

ou POV

 

-kakaotalk-

I heard that damned ringtone again ,that held a lot of memories. Painful ones.
Oh it was just Taeyeon my Korean friend.

Kimtaeyeon: i'm in a café near my house!! I feel like im back in korea!! Come here soon dongsaeng

-attach photo of a honeybread-

Sonyeonmi: really unnie? jinjja? That honey bread looks good! Wait wait i'm coming there…unnie I need to talk to you now….

Kimtaeyeon: okay I'm waiting here for you!! Don’t be sad yeonmiah! Fighting!

Sonyeonmi: I will be there in a while

 

Why does her name so familiar to his? I wont get affected…I don’t know what love is,that was just attachment of 3 months…and he was far away..i cried,my heart got broken…because we were friends even before the sweetness..and he was so far away..Korea is a 4 hour flight away…I catch myself shedding a tear..now he’s gone,disappeared. I won’t think about it…that was surely not love. So I called a taxi and headed straight to the new café.

 

Taeyeon was standing outside from what looks outside a café. I got out of the  taxi and greeted my friend.

“annyeong unnie!” I said

 

She hugged me tight “ I missed you dongsaeng…kaja lets go inside..dont be sad okay….”

 

So she dragged me inside Brew8 the newest café in the city…I'm a coffee lover and I go to different cafés in the metro,so most of the café I go to the owners become my friends. But before those things happened I spend a lot of time studying, hanging out in those cafes .

We went near the counter and ordered an Americano. Taeyeon had to go home for awhile to get her homework that she left in her study table. She apologized and I let her go. I payed for my drink and went to the a table. i examined the place…5 minutes of being there---I felt so different I had my feel of other cafes and this surely had a different feeling to it I couldn’t understand it,I couldn’t shake it off.

 

so this is how Korea feels like. I thought about that and didn’t bother examine my feelings anymore.

 

-blinking red-

 

Oh..low battery again? I have to charge this blasted phone now. I looked for an outlet could find it anywhere…I saw a tall, obviously Korean looking guy who was in the counter awhile ago he took my order.

 

“excuse me do you have an outlet?” I asked in english

 

He only stared at me..with those cold eyes. Telling me to back off.

Wow…great customer service.

 

I wanted to roll my eyes…I hate Korean guys for now..because one of them was the cause of my sadness. So I went to the counter…I waited for the moment that he was back. So I asked the another Korean dude next to him in perfect Korean.

 

“chogiyo, outlet eodieyo..?”

 

The ice-barista gave me a death glare.

“oh..hi. uhm we don’t have an available outlet for now..we have an extension wire though” his companion said i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter