The End???

My Prince

okay, so you are now at home, freaking out. you did not know what to wear. you decided to just give up and go to the mall.

you looked around, searching for a beautiful dress. and, there it is! the most beautiful dress you have ever seen. you asked the shop clerk for your size. you tried it on and you got to admit, you look beautiful. you bought the dress and search for shoes and everything else you need. 

you went back home and used the dress. you turned off your phone so that no one could bother you. you stared at the mirror, admiring your look. you stared at the clock. 

still 4:00.

the dance party would start at six. you calmly read a thick novel and continued and continued.......

you looked outside, it is dark. you stared at the clock and blinked in disbelief. it is still 4. you nearly had a heart attack when you your phone. 

8:00.

you got a text message from your friend.

"yah, where are you? i cannot see you."

you did not dare to reply. you could feel that your sight is getting watery, and you coul not help yourself but cry, well, at least you think that you cried. you tried holding back your tears but it did not change anything, you cannot stop crying. you stared at the mirror. your make up is ruined and now you look like a zombie with black mascara and broken red eyes.

you threw your phoneto the desk.

ring, ring, ring.

you ignored your phone. you felt like being alone and you did not bother to change.

you wiped away your tears. you knew it, you can never get suho, but what is wrong with trying???

knock, knock, knock.

"go away. i do not want to talk with you, ji eun." you growled, expecting your friend to leave.

but a masculine voice replied. "i am not ji eun. open up, ___-ah." his voice was full of anger.

"look, suho. i am sorry. i know you hate me." scared, you slowly open up the door.

without realising, you felt something touch your lips. and you realised that he kissed you. HE ACTUALLY KISSED YOU!!!

you stood frozen, blank. you are too scared to interrupt the scene.

he stopped and looked away. "suho.." you mumbled. "i.."

"look. i do not hate you. i am just dissapointed that you did not show up just now so.."

you stared at him. "suho... my.. my clock is broken, so... i... thought..."

he looked at your clock."ah... i see... seriously. you cannot keep track of the time?" and gave you a playful hit in the head. you rubbed your head."ouch..."

he smiled and you nearly died at the spot. he looked like a prince, well, he is a prince. "so... still friends, Prince Suho?" he nodded. "yeah. and don't call me prince. call me.. oppa. "

"oppa? well... that is kinda odd." you looked down. "i have never called any boy with oppa before."

"well, how about your boyfriend?"

"i have never had a boyfriend."

"until now, right..?"

what... did he.. said...?

"wait, what... did.." your voice trailed off.

he gave you a grin. "well, you understand what i said right?"

you nodded. and smiled at him. "so.. yes or no..,my frog princess?"

you pouted. "i am not a frog."

"now i got to conquer my frog phobia."

"want me to teach you..?"

he smiled."sure."