The Dance Party

My Prince

“Oh, god. there is an up coming dance party...” you sighed.

“Have you asked anyone yet?” your best friend stared at you, expecting a yes.

"No... i am not as pretty as you, how could i actually ask suho to the dance. i am a chicken.”

“then... ask him now. i will use a little magical touch.” you sighed, she is always into magic.

“how???” you are pretty pissed. “use a magic wand? hey, harry potter, can i borrow your wand? oh, yes? my, thanks! i will use it to wash my friend’s mind and WISH SHE COULD UNDERSTAND MAGIC IS NOT REAL!“

she sighed. her face was saying, chill out.

“not using magic... using make up.”

Your face showed an ugh expression. you were never a fan of using make ups. but you did not want to bulge as your friend is already working on your face. you groaned and waited for it to end.

***

you blinked a couple of times to check whether you are not dreaming. you stared at the mirror in disbelief. you even pinched your arm. Ouch!  nope, its not a dream.

"Tadah! we present to you the new ___!"

you did not believe what you are looking at. your hair was curly- which was meant to be straight and tied, your cheek has a little blush. you never really used make up before. and... this is the first. "well... i got to admit. this..is... cool." you said coolly but in your heart, you wanted to squeal happily. 

she grinned, realising what you are thinking. but you ignored it. 

"you got to ask suho now."

you went to the field at stared at the glass and practiced. "suho oppa.. will you go to the dance with me?  ugh.. no... i cannot call him oppa. suho! want to go to the dance with me? ugh. too much. suho, will you go to the dance with me? okay.. now that is-"

 you stared at the glass, making sure whether your eyes had fail you. you felt as if you are gonna die of embarassment. SUHO.WAS.THERE.SMIRKING.AT.YOU.ALL.THE.TIME.

"w-wait, what. you are there ALL THIS TIME?!"

"yeah. haha. of course i will go to the dance with you.."

wait, what... did he just... say...? you thought and turned blank in embarassment. "yes??? wht... did... you.. just... say...???"

he smirked, "you did listen to what i said, didnt you.?”

you nearly faint at the spot. but your friend came to hold you.

 

you cannot help but smile the whole day. even wheb there us a pop quiz, you kept smiling. 

 

you went home, fell to the bed, thinking about what happened just now, you closed your eyes and slept.