The Secret Of the Curse

My Prince

SUHO POV

i do not know why the girl beside me, ______, could know i am a prince. if she knows, it does mean that she is a girl that likes reading fairytales. 

there is a bright light and she turned to a frog. i scared my wits off. i know i am a prince and i know about the story of the princess and the frog but i will never ever kiss a frog even i my life depends on it. they are just... scary in some reasons.

i do not really know what to do as i am even terrified to even look at her. but i dared myself to do it, she is stil my friend. 

“i think that.. it is the curse..."

“what curse?”

“... in my kingdom... legend says that if a girl falls in love with you an knew that you are a prince... they... will turn to a frog.”

i swear she was a little red. i snickered a bit.

she got mad at me and hopped away. 

i yelled her name while chuckling. does that means she is in love with me?

all i can do is laugh, which made her turn crimson and angry.

she blushed and turned  back to normal. yeah. human form.

the both of us are blank. how did she turn back to normal?

she kicked me in the ankle.

“Ouch!!!”

“That's for teasing me!”

 i chuckled and asked her whether she likes me or not.

she blushed and said no really loudly.

and turned back to a frog.

"does tht mean lying can turn you to a frog?"

i snickered.

she blushed once more and turned back to normal.

 

we both knew the same thing. if she lies, she is gonna be a frog and if she blushes, she is gonna turn back to normal.