Entry 4

Trapped (EXO SEHUN FANFIC)

You're just too good to be true, can't take my eyes off you.

~Can't take my eyes off you - Muse


Elle's POV

“You said it yourself that the poster is yours right? Then you have to take responsibility of me. Because the poster and I are one.

My eyes squinted and stared right through his soul. I need to check if he’s just trolling or serious. And for the heck of it, his eyes are dead serious.

“So…” I tapped my fingers on the table. “You’re saying that I own you huh?” I smirked.

That’s when his serious aura disintegrated. His face confused. “What?”

“You said so.”

“What? No!”

I leaned closer to him, my hands grabbing the edge of the table for balance. “Noooo?”

Dammmmn. I really wish I could I raise one eye brow now! But then I cant, so instead I raised both of my eyebrows hoping it will give the same effect.

Sehun’s eyes averted. “Yes! I mean no! No.”

I nodded looking like I fully understood the situation. “Okay.”

“YES YES YES! YOU OWN ME! Well..umm technically?”

The thing is…this situation is just so funny I can’t help but to toy with him. For him to say that I own him, he must be really that helpless.

It’s not like I can just throw his poster away and live my life without sharing his problems.

Riiiight?

Wait!

OF COURSE I CAN!

I can totally throw his poster away but then there will be a big hole on my window. Just kidding. That really besides the point. The thing is, its just that if I throw him out, what would hppen to him? What if he got torn apart umm LITERALLY! Or what if he gets out from the poster and someone sees him and freaks out and kill him? AND WHY THE HELL AM I EVEN CONCERNED??!

I sighed and massaged my temple. Thinking isn’t really doing any good to me.

“Alright. I’ll help you.” I said as I leaned back on my seat.

His face lightened up and smiled victoriously. “I knew you cant resist this face.”

I made a grimace. Tsk. Such a narcisstic brat. I must admit though, his pretty face prolly helped about 10%... and the rest? Just my natural kindness and compassion to the needy. I’m such a good person.

My right hand fumbled to the plastic bag on the table. Yeah, I bought a snack for myself too. I opened the cup and started filling my mouth with ice cream.

“I thought you’ve eaten already.” Sehun stared at like I just did an absurd thing. Something ticked on my nerves. What? Is it a sin to eat though you’ve eaten already???

I glared at him. “Rule number  one on staying in this room. You shall not question what I eat, how I eat and when I eat.” I scooped a large portion on the ice cream and just dumped it on my mouth shamelessly..for emphasis.

He grimaced and smiled at the same time. “Ooh. Okay. Noted.”

“Now tell me, why were you cursed?”

“Why would you even ask that?”

“Gee..You think I can help you without hearing the whole story?”

“Fine. What do you wanna know?”

**

Silence filled the whole room that even the ticking of the clock seems too loud now.

It’s probably past 3 now. Just an hour after they (she and Sehun) decided to end the night and rest.  Yup, we spent hours and hours chatting and planning on what we’d do to end the curse. The first step now is to find the woman who cursed him. How? We’ll figure it out somehow.

By the way, I decided to lend him Gia’s bed who will most likely faint when she’ll come to know that her idol is sleeping in her bed, using her pillow, using her blanket.

I really really  want to sleep but somehow my mind’s just so much occupied now and I can almost hear it saying ‘Baby we’re not goin to sleep tonight’.

I turned sides only to face Sehun’s back. Umm y back. Sorry, I really had to say that.

Anyway, the thing is, I already know why he got cursed.

“You jerk. It was just a sign. A freakin signature.” I snapped and hit his arm.

He flinched and shot daggers at me. “Was that necessary!?”

He yelled so loud I had to hit him again. “I have people next door, keep it down!”

“Tsk!”

And I already know what happened yesterday when he went to the airport.

He said he was just on time and was able to see his hyungs (new word learned btw) but then…

“There was someone who looks exactly like me. He was smiling ear to ear and he even gave a coffee to Suho-hyung.”

My eyes widened and blurted out, “A DOPPELGANGER!”

“I guess so. It’s probably the witch’s doing again.”

I nodded. Somehow, it’s easier to believe these things now. I studied his face and I can see that he looks really sad.

“Hey you know what, they say that your doppelganger is your exact opposite. Wow, so meaning you wouldn’t even buy your hyungs coffee? Tsk tsk tsk!”

His expression changed and his eyes were back on glaring at me. “Shut up.”

To cut the story short, he stayed and let the fake Sehun take his place. He slept in the airport and before he knew it, he’s back on the poster. Our theory was, in the morning he becomes a poster and in the night, he becomes a human.

He’s probably dying to go home now. Just like me.

FINE! I’ll do my best to help him. We’ll find that woman and ask her to end the curse.  That way, I’ll be able to go home myself too.

.

.

.

.

.

 

.

Sehun opened his eyes and found himself still on Elle’s room. He sighed. He really wishes this was all but just dream. That maybe the next time wakes up, he’ll find him in their practice room, fallen asleep because of tiredness from all the practicing.

He got up and his eyes found Elle sleeping soundly on the other bed. He grimaced as he saw how she’s so messy in bed. Her hand’s placed above her head and her stomach’s peeking out already. He clicked his tongue as he picked up her blanket which is now on the floor. He tossed it on her quietly left the room.

He was able to leave the dorm without meeting anybody. Well, except for the guard which he sneaked out on easily.

There were few cars passing by and just as a blue car passed by him, he saw the woman who cursed him on the other side of road looking at him grimly.

He didn’t waste time. But as he was about to walk towards the woman, a car passed in front of him and when he looked at where the woman was, she’s gone.

Only that she was already beside him.

“WHAT THE! Don’t startle me like that!” He clutched his chest and breathed deeply. “YAAH! Take away this curse now!”

The woman just smiled and shook her head.

“Andwae? ANDWAE?! You can’t do this to me!” he yelled.

“Two months and your time is up. Better use your time wisely, Oh Sehun.” And with that she disappeared in the thin air.

.

.

.

.

 

Two months and your time is up.

 

The theory’s right. He’s back on his poster form. So its morning already. 

There was a sound of running water from somewhere and then it stopped. The door on the side opened and Elle came out wearing nothing but a towel.  

Sehun felt all his blood rush to face. “Holy.”

Elle’s drying her hair now with another towel totally unaware that someone’s peeping at her.

YAAH I AM NOT PEEPING!”  He wanted to turn around or close his eyes or just freakin shout at her not to do a strip show in his face but then..yeah, he’s a poster.

They spent the whole night talking and he failed to mention that his sense of hearing and eye sight works even in his poster form. Now, he can do nothing but to watch some droplets of water drop to her flushed collar bone and “damn STOP NARRATING!”

He really want to hit his face now.

BZZT BZZT BZZZT

Elle reached for her phone lying on the bed and pressed it on her ear.

“Levi? What’s with the early nagging?”

“Levi? Is that her boyfriend?”  Sehun wondered. He’s definitely not the eavesdropping type but well the girl’s speaking loud enough for him to hear so he might as well just hear what they’re saying. RIIIIGHT?

“OH IS IT TODAY ALREADY? Sorry sorry! Happy birthday by the way!”

“Pfft. She forgot his birthday. Definitely not his boyfriend HA!”

She laughed heartily. “I got it. Fine, I’ll be there. Bye.” And the she smiled and tossed her phone on the bed again.

That guy maybe not her boyfriend but he’s definitely not just a friend either. Sehun sighed inwardly but his breathe got caught up in the air when he noticed two eyes staring at him.

She walked towards him and God knows his heart’s hammering on his chest now.

Did she know? DID SHE KNOW THAT HE’S BEEN WATCHING HER? Sehun started formulating all his excuses in his mind when he noticed that she’s not really looking at him, she looking behind  him.

“Demm I almost forgot this.” She muttered while pulling the curtain. Frowning, she again pulled the curtain.

“Stucked? Oh great.” She turned back, took her clothes placed on the table and went back to the bathroom.

“Whew~.” Sehun had never felt so relieved. He almost, almost sinned against his own will.

 

**

Sehun paced back and forth. He really can’t help but to feel agitated and annoyed. Two hours already passed after he transformed to his human form and Elle is still not showing up.

Two months and time is up. Scratch that, he has less than two months now and clearly have a limited time before he goes poster-ific again. Suddenly, he remembered her phone conversation that morning. Riiiight. She’s probably enjoying herself now in that birthday party.

“Fine.” He said grudgingly. He spotted a black cap hanged just behind the door. He gracefully placed it on his head. “I can manage without her.”

He slightly opened the door and waited til the corridor is empty.

He let out a sigh when he finally reached the end of the stairs. There weren’t much people in the common room. Prolly because its summer and most of the tenants already went home. Everybody was busy doing whatever they’re doing so they didn’t quite notice him. “Good”. He tugged his cap down and headed fast to the exit door. Except just when he was about to push the glass door, an old woman appeared on his side.

“You don’t look familiar.” The old woman, probably on 50s, said.

He felt a cold sweat on his forehead. Obviously, he’s getting busted now is he?

 

She squinted her eyes and adjusted her eyeglasses. “You’re not a tenant here are you?” 


A/N:

Sorry for the slow update. One, my laptop screwed up and I can't access my files. Two, the thing about Kris is still hurting my soul and I can't even listen to their songs without tearing up. 

Write your comments below (well, if you have one.)

Ciao.