Entry 3

Trapped (EXO SEHUN FANFIC)

This is our fate, i'm yours.

~I’m Yours - Jason Mraz


Elle’s POV

“Hey.” I heard an awfully familiar voice from behind me.

Holy freakshow. Just seconds ago I was telling myself to not think about it and now I’M FREAKIN HALLUCINATING ABOUT IT? REALLY ELLE? REALLY!

Damn, must give credits to my powerful imagination. I quickly shook my head to shoo this weird thoughts away.

I continued removing the ties of my shoes while humming the aglet song from phineas and ferb then I just remembered that it’s so stupid since I’m not even tying it, I’m doing the opposite. DAANG I really wanna face palm myself.

“Ahem.”

I swear all of my hairs stood up. I once again stopped what I was doing and slowly I turned my head to face whatever’s behind me.

“ just got real.”

SO YEAH. SEHUN THE GUY ON THE POSTER JUST MAGICALLY APPEARED IN MY ROOM AGAIN! WAY TO GO REALITY!

He’s wearing the same clothes from yesterday and he looks…pretty much unhappy...and impatient. His arms crossed on his chest.

I stood up dazedly. I know, I know. Sure I met him yesterday but I’m still having the same shock. Well at least I’m not screaming now or doing stupid things like shouting “!” or “PLEASE DON’T!”

I noticed him stepped back.  “You’re not gonna get the taser gun aren’t you?”

I frowned. “Umm no.  Just wait a second.” I said as I crossed the distance between us. Now I feel like I’m inside the fiction novels I’ve been reading. This is really hard to believe so I’m gonna confirm it. I’m gonna confirm if I’m still sane or—“

Right. I lost it. I closed my eyes and silently prayed that all of this is just a dream. I mean…

WHO FALLS AT A SCENE LIKE THIS?

I was like about 15 steps from him when I stepped on my shoe lace and fell face down on the floor.

“Pffft..”  Damn it. He’s laughing at me.

Ahhh, ground? Open up and swallow me whole now.

“You..pfft..alright?” He asked. I would’ve appreciated it if he wasn’t stifling a laugh.

“Yeah sure.” I finally opened my eyes and tried my best to sit up. I dusted my pants and thank God I didn’t scrape my knee or something…there’s just this tiny hole but I think I’ll manage to fix it. My eyes widened when my eyes finally landed straight in front me.

In front of me is Sehun-- half kneeling, staring at me without even blinking. When did he ever become this close?

Okay.

I get now why Gia is so crazy about these Korean guys. I mean, what the hell?! he’s so pretty. He’s skin is milky white and so flawless and so fair. And! AND!  He’s got this perfectly chiselled nose and pink thin lips. ISNT HE SO PRETTY? DAMMMN I’M JEALOUS.

Right. And I said I’m not interested in guys prettier than me.

My right hand suddenly moved on its own and reached to touch his cheek. He cringed like he was about to get hit. But I pinched his cheeks instead.

“Y-yaaaah…”

“Well. You are real.”

Sehun snorted. “You know what? This is such a girl term but yeah, duh.”

I can’t help but to smile. He just looked adorably cute when he did that.

He then stood up and offered me his hand. “Help?” he asked, but it was more like a statement.

“DUUUH.” I answered which he rolled his eyes on.

“Shut up.”

I took his hand which was really, I mean, really soft…I wonder what soap he uses.

“So wanna tell me why you’re here again?”

“I’ll tell you after you let go of my hand.” He said without taking his eyes off me.

My eyes widened and I immediately dropped his hand. “HAH HAH HAHA!” I faked a laughter which sounded so fake I wish I should’ve not laughed at all. “I’m sorry. I mean it’s just so soft like a pillow.. What soap do you use?”

“What?”

I blinked my eyes many times before I realized what I asked sounded so stupid. Me and my stupid mouth. “Nothing.” I deadpanned.

And then there was a weird noise which sounded like a grumbling of stomach.

 “That was not me. I mean, I had dinner before I got here.”

He had his face covered with his hand prolly trying to hide his embarrassment.

“Yeah. T’was me. It’s really weird since I don’t feel hunger when I’m inside the poster but the moment I got out from it, I just feel so hungry.”

“Oh. Okay. What do you want?” I asked.

His face beamed but before he could utter a word, I cut him out. “Not too costly since it’s on me because obviously you don’t have money and you still owe me that taxi fare so yeah. Not too costly.” I flashed him my sweetest smile.

He looked disappointed though. Like I’d given him a candy and took it back. “Fine. Noodles then.”

Good boy. Heh

“OKAY ONE ORDER OF NOODLES COMIN’ RIGHT UP!” I said before I left the room.

Right. I’ll just feed him and he’ll have to leave.

.

.

.

.

.

Paralysed.

At least that was what Sehun felt when he got trapped in his own poster hours ago. It wasn’t so bad since his eyesight still works (except when the poster is rolled, he really can’t see a thing when that happens) and so is his sense of hearing. It’s just that, he can’t move and can’t speak...which is too bad.

Somehow, a part of his brain wished that he should’ve just died. But then what will happen to EXO without him? Okay, that sounded so egoistic, but heck it wasn’t called OT12 for nothing.

After a few moments, the poster is finally spread out. For Sehun, it was like coming out from the movie theatre. His eyesight adjusted from the sudden brightness. He used his hand to block the light that’s piercing his eyes…or so he thought he did. “Right. I can’t freakin move.”

He saw the face of the woman who cursed her again hovering above him. “Good luck.” He heard her say and then the woman blew him away, like literally and then all of a sudden the world was spinning. And then the last thing he saw was a face of a girl who’s about to crush her face on him now.

*PLACK*

 “WHAT THE—“

He closed his eyes and waited for the impact. But nothing happened. Oh yeah? He’s a poster. Can’t feel a thing. But the girl felt the otherwise.

“Aww.”

Then when Sehun opened his eyes he was face to face to a girl. He watched her change expressions.

“Crap. She’s gonna recognize me.”

The girl frowned and to Sehun’s dismay, she insisted on returning the poster. Then after series of ‘I’m-not-taking-it-no-you-take-it’ conversation between the girl and that woman, she finally gave in and took the poster.

Sehun’s felt a sense of relief that finally he’s getting away from the psycho woman but then his relief was washed off by uncertainty and anxiousness. Who knows what will happen to him with the girl who took him? It’s so obvious that the woman on purposely handed him to her and whatever her plan is..its sure is not good.

The poster was rolled so he clearly doesn’t know where she’s taking him. He can hear voices everywhere but like hell he can decipher whatever their talking about. But someone called her Elle. So that must be here name.

Then some familiar sound caught his earshot. It’s a voice singing their song, CHRISTMAS DAY! Umm well, in an odd tone though.

He heard the door creaked open and the voice becomes louder.

They talked about stuffs he doesn’t really care about so he left their conversation and tried having a convo with himself in his head. Well, he has to think of what will happen to him. How can he even get out from the poster? There’s a way. There has to be a way.

His line of thinking was interrupted with a loud, obnoxious squeal. He imagined himself clutching his chest because of the shock but then news flash, HE.CANT.MOVE.

 “Hey what’s this? OH MY GOD ELLE!? THIS IS SEHUN OPPA! YOU AN EXO STAN NAAW? HOW DID YOU WHAT HAPPENED OH MY GOD WELCOME TO THE CLUB! ASDFGHJKLL!”

AHHH. Finally the poster’s opened and he can finally see the face of the tone deaf singer who is obviously a kpop fan.

“WAIT, HOLD YOUR HORSES!”

 “Okay, first, I’m still not fan of your Korean cult and I don’t even know that guy!”

“WHAT”

“Whut.”

Sehun and Gia said in chorus.

“Wow. I could’ve shouted jinks if I’m not a freakin poster.”he thought

 “So can I have it?” Gia asked.

Sehun wanted to shout no. He clearly can’t stand that girl. She’s too…loud, and a too much of a fan. Yep, he’d 100% definitely prefer that not-a-fan-of-your-korean-cult girl-named-elle.

Then he heard a crashing of glass.

>>>>FASTFORWARD TO PRESENT>>>>>

After Elle left, he made a little tour on her room.

It wasn’t so bad and actually not really stuffy. It only has 2 bedrooms which are beside each other with just a small table on the middle. What he really liked was the window. Its wide and he can really see the moon brightly shining on the dark sky. It would’ve been better if the other window’s not blocked with the poster. With his poster.

 And then after just a few moments she came back with a white plastic bag. They settled at the table on the side. He ate in silence while Elle stared at him. He didn’t bother complaining though. He’s too hungry to even utter a word.

“Well?” She crossed her arms.

“What?” he said as he drank water.

“When are you gonna leave?”

Sehun was so startled by the question, he choked on his water. “WHAT!?”

Elle scratched the back of her neck. “It’s not like you can stay here.”

Panic washed over his face. Andwae. Where will he go? He wanted to leave but he can’t. Not in his situation now.

“No.”

She looked at him in disbelief. “No?”

“No.” He said in a firm voice. “If you want to get rid of me, you gotta help me.” He pointed at the empty poster on the window. “You said it yourself that the poster is yours right? Then you have to take responsibility of me. Because the poster and I are one.”