1.

Love Melodies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was a normal day at Apgujeong School of Performing Arts. The school compounds were filled with cars going in and out of the school gates, students slowly making their way to their respective classes and teacher's running to their first classes. Unlike any other schools, this school has a lot more students as it is both a High School and a University. It was a hectic scene for Jungkook, who was rather new to this environment. Stepping out of his car with his bags filled with books, Jungkook only had one thing in his mind and that is to graduate from this school without getting himself into any forms of troubles. With his parents by his side, Jungkook listened attentively to what his new form teacher has to say regarding his schedules. Rules and regulations were explained and expectations were expressed. Jungkook was made to sign an agreement to uphold to the ground rules and that there will be consequences if they were broken.

 

Rules & Regulations

1. There shall not be any forms of modification made to the school uniforms.

2. Students are to wear the appropriate school uniforms following the different seasons.

3. For the boys, hairs are to be kept at an appropriate length along with colours approved by the school. (Refer to section 2 part 3.)

4. Tardiness will result in 5 points deduction. A same rule applies if any rules were broken. Minimum point of 80/100 is to be maintained by each student.

5. Students are expected to maintain a result of 65% not inclusive of showcase points.

6. No forms of violence towards any students or staffs are allowed. Suspension or expulsion if found guilty.

 

Jungkook sighed as he continued reading the rest of the rules. He signed the papers and handed them over to his teacher. Once they were done, Jungkook's parents headed back to work whilst he followed his form teacher to his new class.

The infrastructure of the school was definitely better as compared to his ious schools. There was flat-screen TVs installed at the corridors of each levels which served as a bulletin board. Computers were also set-up for students' use. Jungkook rode the staff elevator as his teacher guided him to his classroom which was situated on the third floor of Block A. Pushing through a big red door; Jungkook saw numerous classes filled with students. They continued walking down the hallway before stopping in front of the class 2-1.

This must be it, Jungkook thought to himself. Taking a deep breath, he followed his teacher into the rowdy classroom. The students settled down in the seats the moment their teacher walked in. A girl, with a bob haircut, stood up from her seat as she faced the front, "Attention, greet."

Students sat up straight before greeting their teacher, "Good morning Ms Lee."

Jungkook had figured out that she's the class president. He also noticed that just like the class president, everyone else were neatly attired and was sitting up straight while waiting for Ms Lee to introduce him to the class.

"Class, this is Jeon Jungkook. He'll be joining you guys from today onwards. I hope all of you will be nice to him," said Ms Lee, "Why don't you introduce yourself?"

Jungkook adjusted his bag and cleared his throat, "I'm Jungkook, from Busan."

"That's all?" Ms Lee asked him and Jungkook nodded his head in response.

"You can take a seat at the back next to Hanbin, the sleeping boy," Jungkook walked to his new seat, passing by his new female classmates who were obviously excited to have him as a classmate.

Jungkook placed his heavy bag on the floor before turning his attention to Ms Lee. The morning assembly went on till 9AM, followed by Korean history and Maths. By lunch time, everyone else were already out of the classroom, leaving Jungkook alone in the classroom with his seatmate who was still fast asleep since the start of the class.

"Jeon Jungkook?" Jungkook, who was busy sorting out his books, turned around only to see the class president behind him.

"Yeah?"

"I'm Gyuwon, the class president," Gyuwon introduced herself.

Jungkook simply stared at her without any reply, "Here, it's yours."

In Gyuwon's hands is a card, attached to a lanyard. Jungkook took the card from her and after close examination, he realised that it was his new student card.

"Keep it with you at all times. You'll need that to open your locker, to eat at the cafeteria and also for access to the studios," explained Gyuwon, "And it seems like you need help finding your new locker to keep those books. I can show you to it."

Jungkook shoed the books he needs for the rest of the day underneath his table and kept the rest in his bag. Gyuwon on the other hand waited till he was done. While waiting, she took a piece of notepad from Jungkook's seatmate, wrote a small note on it. Jungkook looked on as Gyuwon pasted that piece of paper on his forehead, "Ready?"

Jungkook nods his head slowly before following Gyuwon out of the classroom. She gave him a tour around the school, pointing out the important rooms and studios to him. They finally reached the locker room which was specifically designated for the second year students. Gyuwon scanned her card and the door opened, revealing rows of lockers.

As told by Gyuwon earlier, Jungkook had to scan his student card in order to open his locker, "That's for safety purposes. Never leave your card out of sight unless you want other students to steal your things."

"So only we second year students can enter this locker room?" he asked.

"Technically," replied Gyuwon, "Besides us, the Principal, discipline master and teachers are able to get in."

Again, Jungkook nods his head. Gyuwon laughed as she shook her head, "Aren't you tired from the constant nodding?"

Seeing how Jungkook wouldn't give her a verbal answer, Gyuwon shrugged it off with a small laugh, "Never mind. Aren't you hungry? Let's go to the Cafeteria."

The lunch menu here is definitely different compared to his ious schools where the menus were usually kimchi stew, black bean noodles or Bibimbap. Here there are a variety of food ranging from the traditional Korean foods, to Japanese and even Western food.   Once again, Jungkook watch as Gyuwon and the rest of the students scanned their student card. Jungkook followed suit and scanned his card. After which, he went on to take some foods. While choosing, Jungkook felt someone tapping his shoulders, "You might want to be careful with your choice. I would suggest taking that Oatmeal, those yogurts over there and some fruits."

Jungkook looked at the guy beside him with a raised brow. Oh ! He thought to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter