Memories Are Easily Forgotten But Hard To Create

Do I Know You, My Darling?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I walked down the stairs after getting dressed just to see that angelic face of her's.

"Hi Hae Rin! Wow.. her soon is very soon..."

"Oh Hi!.. Kyung .. Kyung Woo right?"

"Well.. at least she remembers my name.. I don't ask for much.."  I said silently.

"Bingo! I'm Kyung Woo.. But would you mind to call me Chen instead? I've changed my name last year.. You know... everyone must have a nickname. I hate my real name."

"Oh.. okay.. Chen then! But I prefer calling you Kyung Woo more.. I like your name. Why'd you hate it?"

"You're the only one exclude my mother who likes my name. Nobody does. It is.. it's...."

"It's okay Kyung Woo, even if everyone in the world hates your name. I like it. Your name is.. it's .. beautiful?"

I hated my name.. But the way she called it. I like it. I'm starting to like my name now. Not to everyone who called my real name but just Hae Rin. I like the accent she used to call my name. My face lit a little.

"Nah.. forget about it. So how was the samyupsal yesterday? I prepared with all my heart."

"Delicious! I came to get another one!"

"Mom! One serving of samyupsal!  So.. you still can't remember who am I? Really?"

"I'm.. I'm sorry. I don't.. I just.. your face seems so familiar yet I can't remember anything.. I'm sorry Kyung Woo-ah. Memories are easily forgotten.. but they're hard to create.. I just need time to remember them."

"Well.. do you mind if I suggest that I wanted to help you to get your memories back?"

"How?"

"We can spend time together.. Eat together... Play together.. and err.. It's like.."

"Wait.. this is not a date right? If it is, you're moving a little too fast.."

I'm too nervous. I broke into cold sweat. What was I thinking?! I can pratically hear my heart pounding so fast. I'm too shy to say yes but I'll feel guilty if I didn't.

"What?! Pfft... no! Of course not! We're just.. just friends.."

I don't want us to be just friends.. I want to be something more than friends with her. Because I love her.

"Please.. please just say yes!" I begged in my heart.

"Okay then! Call ! Let's meet here tomorrow!"

"Score!!"

"Kyung... woo?"

"Err. yes.. I mean.. of course! That'll be cool."

And as usual, my always-lack-of-timing-mother came and cutted our conversation. It's the aroma of samyupsal. I knew it.

"Kyung Woo! The samyupsal is ready! Take it to her.."

"Thanks mom! Here.. your samyupsal."

"Thank you aunty! Bye! See you tomorrow! Kyung Woo!"

"Bye!"

"Her face is too pretty to be a human. She should just transform into an angel" I heard my mom saying this and I totally agree with her.

"Yes!! Ah!! My heart is going to explode soon! What should I wear tomorrow? Should I buy a new shirt? Yes?? No??"

"Buy a new shirt!! Your shirt is too ol-- .. Err I mean.."

"Mom?!"

"I'm sorry.. I heard your conversation by mistake. Bu-ut bu--"

"Mom?! By mistake? Are you sure you're not eavesdropping?? Don't you know how to respect others? I'm not a kid anymore!"

"Hey! You little rascal. Have some respect to your mother! Ah and by the way.. do you want me to help y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter