Please Notice Me, I Bet You Didn't

Do I Know You, My Darling?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When we reached the samyupsal store, I tucked the teddy bear nicely on the car seat and pat it with my hands.

"Teddy-ah.. Thanks for letting me to get you, hmm what should I call you? Hae.. Haerin? Haerin bear? Nah that's probably a human name.. how about Teddy Rin... I'll just go with this name okay?" 

"You're so smooth Teddy Rin... "

"Kyung woo-ah! Why are you kissing the bear? Does it looks like a human to you ? Come on, get out of the car, let's eat. I'm hungry.." Chanyeol said.

"Okay hyung."

When the sampyupsal store's doors opened, the aroma of Korean sliced beef filled the air. I felt like I'm floating in the sky towards the sampyupsal. It's like heaven. I love sampyupsal.

When I was younger, my parents worked in their own sampyupsal store, and whatever is left over by the customers, I'll eat it. 

Our family was very poor back then. We couldn't even afford a house. We just stay in the store. Sleep in the store, eat in the store and treat the store as if it's our house. 

Everytime a customer leaves some meat on the grill, I would take it, cut into smaller pieces, to share with my father and mother. 

I went to a korean school which was meant for poor kids. And there's where I met Kai and Chanyeol. 

Kai's case was not as bad as mine. He's not poor. He's family just abondoned him for some reasons and he had to stay at his uncle's house. He grew up in a wealthy family until he was 5. His parents faced alot of trouble a few years after Kai's birth. Reality left them no choice, but to leave in the hands of his uncle.

However, his uncle treated him like a maid. He would order him to do everything. Kai have no choice but to obey all the orders from his uncle. He is the modern day Cinderella. His every day routine involved doing house chores, washing the clothes, washing the plates, and many things that you can't imagine.

And because of his irresponsible parents and an uncle who treat him as nothing, he decided to go to the school. Just to leave the house for a few hours.

And for Chanyeol, he didn't tell me the reason why he studied there. He didn't want anyone to know about it. But I'm sure one day, he needs to tell us about it.

"Ahjusshi, table for 3 please" I smiled.

"Follow me." He leads us to an air-conditional room. 

"May I take your orders?"

Being the always polite Chanyeol, he bowed to the ahjusshi that served us before he sat down.

"2 servings of samyupsal please! And a glass of Red Bull" Chanyeol said.

"Apple juice please" Kai said

"Err, for me.. Carlsberg!"

"Okay, your food will be no time." He smiled and leaved.

"Hyung-ah! Err, I've been thinking about this lately, why didn't Chanyeol hyung told us about how he ended up in Samyun Elementary School?"

Kai kicked my leg under the table. I knew that he is signaling me something. He wanted to tell me not to ask him the reason. I knew it. But I just refused to listen to him.

"Hyung... Please tell us.." I begged.

Kai looked around. I knew that his nervous just by one glance. Everytime I asked him about this, his eyes will start wandering around, avoiding my gazes.

"Ah.. err. Kyung woo ah. Can you... can you not mention about this anymore? Please don't remind me of it anymore..." Answered Chanyeol.

As expected, I've already known that he'll answer me like that. 

"Why? Hyung? Why?" 

"Ah.. I.." Chanyeol stopped.

And when the time I am expecting him to answer me, the beef arrived. My attention was diverted to it naturally. Ijust couldn't get my eyes off once I saw it. I forgot about the quest

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter