Your Presence Caught My Eye

Do I Know You, My Darling?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The ferris wheel's light shone brightly in the night. Its too beautiful that it had replaced the moon. And that's how I like it even more. I would always drag my legs there even if  they didn't want to, because this place, was the place where the mystery of my first love lies.

A mystery that I could never unlock even with thousands of keys but I just need one girl, a girl that will be able to unlock it together with me. But I don't think she realised my presence, or maybe I don't even know who is she.

I walked along the games booth, a huge teddy bear displayed on the shelf brought me to one of them. I don't know why but I got that feeling that I needed to win this bear.

I played until it was midnight and how the ferris wheel is still shining with all the colours, make me wanted to get on it, but I just couldn't get my guts to it. It looks like the scariest thing in my life. But I like it.

After many aimless tries, I gave up. I gave up on that bear like how I gave up searching for the things I've lost. 

 

So, I went to the bottom of the ferris wheel. Just hoping that I can finally get on it today. I went near the ticket counter. 

A friend that I've not met many years ago appeared right before my eyes. Chanyeol.

I wanted to wave to him, but can he recognise me after so many years? But My thoughts were distracted the moment my phone rang. It was Kai.

" Hey Chen, do me a favor. Go to the fun fair that you always go and help me for my shift at the ferris whe--"

"God. Hyung! I'm already here. Ferris wheel you said? I'm right at this place. Bu--t isn't Chanyeol hyung here for your shift already?"

"Chanyeol? Who? Oh that guy that had all his hair messy everyday when he come to school? Hahaha. He is already there? Why?"

"I don't know, I didn't even waved at him yet. I wonder if he'll remember me?"

"I'll be right there. Stay at where you are now." 

"Hyuungg! I've nowhere to--" 

"How can hyung end the call when I haven't even finish talking?"

So, I stood right at the ticket counter like what I've told. 

"Sir, can't you move if you aren't going to buy the ticket?!" some man behind me said.

"Ah.. sorry.."

I pull my hand in the sky, just to wave to Chanyeol, someone who I didn't met for years. He didn't reply to my wave. I bet he didn't saw it. I went closer to him. 

"Chanyeol hyung!!" 

"Kyung woo? It's been long! What brings you here?" Chanyeol buried his hands in my hair and mess it all up like how he would do it everytime. Even if I've already styled my hair nicely.

"You're really Chanyeol hyung!! Eiishh, no one ever called me Kyungwoo anymore, call me Chen instead! I've changed my name last year" I hugged him. Because I knew it's him. No one will ever call me Kyungwoo because I hate it. But only Chanyeol hyung, he's the only one who will not stop calling me Kyungwoo.

"Who else can I be? Haha you idiot. Who cares? I'll still call you Kyung woo!"

"Ehhyy hyung! Anyway, didn't you see me before hyung? I came here almost every night."

"Really? No.. I didn't saw you. Did Kai hyung call you here to replace for his shift?" 

"Yes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter