First day...

Borrow Boyfriend...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is the udpate guys. I am sorry for my late update because yesterday I got my job interview and hope they will accept and hire me.

 

Finally, the day when Sungyeol became a college student was arrived. He was very excited and couldn’t wait to be in there, in Infinite University together with his best friend, Myungsoo. And it was not the usual habit for the choding, because today Sungyeol woke up early in the morning to prepare himself and then he immediately started to pick up what should he wear today.

“Hmmm… what should I wear?” he picked random clothes and threw it to his bed. He then saw them one by one… matched them with another one while making a cute pose to the standing mirror inside his bedroom.

“This one…” he then picked white skinny jeans with baby blue plaid shirt and a white t-shirt inside it, then he posed again. “Am I cute…?” he tried to wear it, but… after one minute he looked himself to the mirror, he then scrunched up his nose and pouted cutely, “No! I look like a high school kid, jinjja… I am eighteen now! A college student… an adult, I should wear clothes that look mature on me,” then he immediately took off his clothes and threw it to the side of the bed.

He thought again and started to pick another clothes. “That one... I think,” the pink skinny jeans with long sleeves white t-shirt and V neck that revealed a little bit of his pale neck and collarbone… became his second experiment.

But… after he the second he wore it and looked at himself on the mirror, he immediately shrieked his dolphin voice out, “Eeekk… Shiro! These clothes are even worse than before! I look like a freaking elementary kid, jongmal!!!” said the choding and immediately took off the clothes. So right now, he wore nothing than his baby pink boxer that Myungsoo brought to him two weeks ago.

“It can’t be believed… why this kind of elementary kid clothes inside my closet?” then he ruffled his still bed hair frustration.

“Because you the one that forced me to pick up those clothes… whined like a freaking five years old kid… and made an abandon puppy eyes and pouty lips of yours.”

Suddenly without the sound of door open, Hoya answered Sungyeol’s question to no one and his calm... a little bit cold and deep, startled the confuse choding.

“Woah! OMO!” yelled Sungyeol… turned his body around while rubbing his poor thumbing really fast chest to calm his self down. “You scared me, hyung!”

“Hello there Yeol, what are you doing? Shouldn’t you go to your college right now? It’s about the time, you know,” said Hoya still standing with a perfect posed at the door.

“Hhhh... you scared me hyung…” the choding then sulked because the older had scare him.

“Hahahaha~ sorry ne? But... why do you still in your room? You are suppose to have breakfast and ready to go to your college. Isn’t it your first day as college student?”

“Nde hyung…” mumbled the younger and showed his upset face.

“So…”

“I confuse right now hyung... I can’t pick up what should I wear today. I am an adult now and I want to wear something that looks mature on me... but, the clothes that I had been trying to wear didn’t make me look mature at all. It always looked like a freaking kid…” Sungyeol then pouted feeling sad and angry at the same time.

Seeing the confused… angry… and upset his baby brother made Hoya came to him and hugged him to prevent the choding crying. “There... there, Yeol,” he patted Sungyeol hair gently.

“Listen here Yeol! Wear anything that you feel comfortable and confidence in your selves and most importantly… wear what you like. Whatever you wear, you still look beautiful... pretty and cute at the same times. Just because you want to look mature, you put aside your true side. It is not right. Trust me Yeol! Even me, sometimes I wear my purple clothes wherever I go and I am confidence in that,” the older brother explained so wisely to the younger, because he knew that Sungyeol indeed tired to be called choding by everyone, so that he wanted to look more mature at his adult aged.

“Jongmalyo hyung?” Sungyeol felt a little bit relaxed at his hyung explanation.

“Trust me. Just be yourself, Yeol and everyone will love you more.”

And then the choding suddenly smiled widely to his hyung that he loved so much to the fullest. “Gomawo hyungie... I love you so much...” then he kissed Hoya cheek.

Seeing that attitude, it made Hoya chuckled. “Jja… wear your usual clothes and quickly go downstairs. I will wait for you so that we can have a breakfast.”

“Nde hyung!” said the cheerful choding and quickly picked the white jeans with soft pink colored t-shirt and baby blue plaid shirt, and rushed to the bath room to clean up his body.

Hoya then shook his head seeing his brother cuteness and immediately went down to the dining table.

 

“Yah Myungie! You are late, you know?” said Sungjong upset because he already waited for his boyfriend almost one hour, and the ceremony of new admissions was about to start in an hour too.

“Mianhe baby… mianhe. My alarm clock didn’t function, so that I woke up a little bit late,” Myungsoo then tried to give an excuse why he was late and didn’t want to make the diva grumpy in the morning. Scary diva was indeed scary.

“A little bit late? Are you sure?” the diva shoot Myungsoo his piercing eyes.

“Ah... No! I mean… yeah… late…” Myungsoo then became uneasy… stutered and only could scratch his back head awkwardness.

“Yes! You are indeed late for one hour and I have to attend the student new admission ceremony in an hour, and right now I just have 40 minutes to go there! You have 40 minutes too to go to your freaking college… pick Yeollie hyung first... and attend the ceremony too. Can you do that? ” the upset diva then finally started voice his emotion out to the pabo boyfriend of him.

“Mianhe… Mianhe baby… Ok? Now, let’s go! Don’t waste anymore time. I have to pick Yeollie up too, so that we all won’t be late to attend the ceremony. Right?” Myungsoo then started to pull his boyfriend’s arm and brought him to his car.

Because Sungjong college was in different way of Myungsoo and Sungyeol college, so that he drove Sungjong up first… then drove away straight to Sungyeol house, and continue straight paths again without turning back, to their college.

Actually their house was the same way if they were going to the same college, but the reality was the opposite. So that Myungsoo had to wake up early to pick Sungjong and Sungyeol and they were definitely wouldn’t be late to attend their class.

“You are the one that made this thing became more late!” still Sungjong kept upset to his boyfriend. Actually he didn’t angry, but worry because he would speed up a little bit his drive so that both of Sungjong, Myungsoo and Sungyeol wouldn’t be late attending the ceremony.

“Yah, baby-ah… I told you that I am sorry. This is out of my will. My alarm clock was broken, so that I didn’t know I woke up late, if not because of Sunggyu hyung that banged my bedroom door, I wouldn’t wake up till now. You know that I am a deep sleeper, right?”

“Yeah, that’s right, until the earthquake and fire won’t wake you up, jinjja.”

“Mianhe ne? I will bring another alarm clock after college is over and… not only the clock, I will also set the alarm at my phone. I promise,” Myungsoo said try to calm his boyfriend anger.

Sungjong then sighed heavily, seeing this side of his boyfriend, really different when he acts back as the Kingka. “Fine…”

“Thank you babe…” the ice prince then grinned widely knowing that he already forgiven.

And after that Myungsoo drove him by to his college and after promise to pick him up later, he immediately drove away to his baby choding house. Whatever happened, he didn’t want and let his choding went to anywhere alone. Myungsoo really didn’t want the incident back then happened again. It made him went crazy seeing his baby choding in that fear… hurt… pain and traumatize state. He already made a promise to himself that he wouldn’t leave Sungyeol alone.

He couldn’t forget and forgave himself up until now, so did he wanted to broke that bastard bones till pieces.

 

“Hallo Soo-ah…” answered Sungyeol, when he wanted to get ready for going to college, suddenly Myungsoo called him.

“Yeol!” called Myungsoo from across the line.

“Nde Soo-ah.”

“Don’t go to college first. I want to pick you up after I drove Sungjong to his college, araso?” said Myungsoo in quite demanding tone.

“Yah, Soo-ah... You don’t have to worry. I can go there by myself, you know. Beside you will waste your time to pick me up also,” the choding somehow felt upset when Hoya or most importantly Myungsoo treated him like a little kid, but also felt worry at the end of Myungsoo words because he would indeed speed up his drive.

“No! No! I will pick you up. Sungjong told me that you have to go to college with me, everyday. And I force you to stay at your home until I arrive right there!” the ice prince immediately refused Sungyeol that wanted to go alone.

“But Soo…”

“No but! I don’t want anything happen with you and you have to wait for me. Period! End of discussion!” the protective best friend then cut Sungyeol’s words, knowing that the stubborn choding still wanted to refuse the pickup thing, and immediately ended the call.

“Yah! Kim Myungsoo! Yah!” yelled the choding and grumpy immediately when he heard the disconnected sound from Myungsoo. “Aish! Pabo Soo-Soo!”

“Waeyo Yeollie? Why don’t you go to college right now?” said Hoya suddenly after hearing the sulky voice of his younger brother at the front door.

“Hyungie…” the still sulky choding then whined like a little kid to his hyung.

“What’s wrong Yeol?” asked Hoya.

“Soo-Soo called me and he told me to wait for him, to pick me up in a demanding tone. Isn’t that annoying so much hyung? I am not a little kid anymore… I can go to college by myself hyung,” Sungyeol then complained to his brother about Myungsoo that forced him to go to college with the ice prince, while pouted cutely.

“Isn’t that good Yeol? He can take care of you and, actually I also worry, that you have to go alone and want to take you to your college, but heard that Myungsoo will pick you up, I became a little bit relieve.”

“Yah hyung! I am a namja! I am not a little kid, for God sake!” said Sungyeol slightly raising his voice up.

“And I really don’t want anything happen with you and you know that Yeol, I remembered clearly the incident from the last year at your junior high school. And up until now, I couldn’t forgive myself… so did I will never ever forgive that bastard!” the older said in a worry voice but turned to hatred… anger and hurt voice and face when he reached the last words. Everyone that saw Hoya’s face would think that he could kill people at that time.

“Hyungie…” actually Sungyeol knew what the meaning of his brother’s words, but he didn’t want to remember the incident that almost made him go crazy and do a suicide. He wanted to forget it and buried deeper into the inside of his heart… body… and soul. “Jebal hyung... don’t remember that incident again… jebal~” pleaded the choding and made his body shaking a bit.

He was afraid and traumatized until he hugged his own body to prevent anyone touching his body. Little he didn’t know single tears felt down from his big eyes to his chubby cheek.

“I am afraid hyung… I am afraid…” Sungyeol then sobbed not too hard, remembered again about the incident that made him almost went to chase his late parents to the heaven.

Seeing his brother condition, it made Hoya want to slap his face really hard, because he already made Sungyeol cry and fear. “Yeol-ah… mianhe! I am sorry I make you remembered again. Please don’t cry... I am sorry Yeol…” then he immediately hugged his frightened baby brother, hoped Sungyeol would calm his self a bit. “I am sorry ne?”

“Hoya hyung…” the still crying Sunyeol hugged back his older brother, seeking for comfort while buried his face to the crock of Hoya’s neck.

“Ssssh... don’t cry ne? I am sorry… I just don’t want anything happen with you again Yeol. That was the first and the very last time the incident will happen again. I swear if anyone does that again or moreover make you hurt and cry… I will kill him immediately,” threatened Hoya to no one but could make the aura around him become dark.

“So do I hyung,” and suddenly the voice that belong to no other than Myungsoo spoke out quite load to the conversation between Hoya and Sungyeol. His voice somehow was the same as Hoya, full of threatened.

Sungyeol then turned his head around to see his best friend that was standing in front of the front door. “Soo-Soo…” called the still crying choding to Myungsoo.

Hoya then let his hugged go so that Myungsoo could hug his best friend too and without hesitation, Myungsoo immediately hugged his choding baby Yeol.

“Don’t cry ne? I don’t want you to cry, because it makes my heart ache so much, Yeol,” said Myungsoo still hugged Sungyeol tightly.

“Soo-Soo… Hiks hiks hiks…”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter