The same college with his boyfriend

Borrow Boyfriend...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“YEAH!!!” the cheerful lovely choding boy shouted happily as pumped his fist to the brightly sky above him.

His golden brown hair danced synchronization to the right and left… up and down, like flowers that swing followed the rhythm. His big eyes widened in delight and his gummy smile was smiled more widely than his usual, so did his big eyes that was sparkling and shining beautifully. The sky too seemed joining to celebrate the choding happiness, because it was shining brightly that made his skin looked paler and smooth.

“I MADE IT!!!” he shouted again and hugged their classmate one by one then finally made a group hugs.

The eighteen years old boy was jumping up and down like a little five years old kid that his parent finally gave present he dreamt about it. He was such a choding… truly choding. Every people who saw him would never think that he was a normal mature eighteen years old guy. They would think that he is a five years old child that trapped inside an eighteen years old boy body.

“We made it~~ Finally we made it~” shouted one of the student still hugged the cute pretty choding boy named, Lee Sungyeol.

Soundtrack : Graduation (Friends Forever) by Vitamin C

Today was a graduation day, and Sungyeol was happier than ever. He was going to be finally done with all of the lessons and stuff in Woollim High School and of course, he would also be graduating with his best friends since elementary school.

“Jongie-ah~~” after Sungyeol done to the group hugging with his classmate, he finally managed to find the beautiful diva, Lee Sungjong and immediately run faster to him.

The boy with a little bit had a bigger eyes than Sungyeol, with a beautiful face and pale soft skin, turned his body around and saw his choding best friend who was running fast to Sungjong, looked like he wanted to crash the diva petite body.

“Yah, hyung! Slow down, will you? You will make me fall down to the ground with your giant body,” he said a little bit afraid about the giant choding that would crushed his bones.

But the upset diva managed to crack a laughed when he saw the cheerful choding hugged him happily and tightly. Both of them finally couldn’t say any words except laughed their voice out.

They were really… really happy today.

Over the past few years, Sungyeol, Sungjong and Sungjong’s boyfriend a.k.a Sungyeol best friend too, had become inseparable to each other. They did everything together and were always with each other. Sungyeol was as happy as could be now that he and his best friends were inseparable, like they were siblings.

“Finally… we graduated Jong~” Sungyeol held Sungjong hand happily.

“Oh my God, hyung! Do you know how long I wait for this day to come? I really… really can wait to become a college student, where I can wear my casual clothes, not uniform anymore,” said the excited Sungjong.

“Yeah, Jong, me too, and finally my brother can allow me to work part time at coffee shop nearby our college and home, because I finally graduated from high school and I already became an adult,” grinned the Choding widely.

The diva then furrowed his eyebrows, “I don’t think so, hyung.”

“Waeyo?” Sungyeol asked confusedly.

“You know, Hoya hyungie won’t allow you to work before you turned to 25.”

“Aniyo, Jong. He promised me that when I become an adult and graduated from high school, he allow me to work part time.”

“But, you are so clumsy and fragile, hyung. Hoya hyungie and that ice man too, won’t allow you. I bet with a whole year of my allowance that they will refuse to let you work,” Sungjong said with words that full of confidence, with a slightly threatened tone.

“I am not a fragile man! I am a namja and I am strong. I can protect myself too, even I am a little bit clumsy, but I can be careful later on,” Sungyeol then upset while stamping his foot and pouting cutely.

“I know you are a man, hyung, but…”

“No but! Hyungie promised me and he have to keep his words, if not… I will tell omma and appa to take hyungie to the hell, or… I will put him inside the chest… lock it and let the boogieman eat him alive!” threatened Sungyeol, but more like the five years old kid who was scaring his little brother with immature curse, while crossed his long slender arms in front of his chest.

That action didn’t make Sungjong afraid at all, but chuckled. “You are such a choding, hyung. No wonder that Hyungie and our ice prince won’t allow you to do anything heavy… difficult… a little bit risk… or scary. You will definitely cry and whine like a little kid,” teased the diva.

“I am not!”                                 

“Yes, you are.”

“Yah… don’t tease me~ you are bad! Sungjong is bad~” pouted Sungyeol cutely while Sulking childishly to the tease Sungjong.

Sungjong then laughed really hard because he could tease his choding hyung to the fullest. “Araso… Araso. I am definitely younger than you, hyung but it look like you are the one that younger than me. Ckckckckck…” shook Sungjong head disbelieve about Sungyeol attitude.

“Whatever, Jong,” said the choding changed the topic and immediately dragged the diva to the canteen. “By the way, Jong, you will go to the same college as me, right? Because we already registered and took the entrance exam together a few weeks ago,” asked Sungyeol while walking to the canteen together with Sungjong.

Hearing that words suddenly made Sungjong pout, “I don’t think so, hyung. I am sorry…” said Sungjong sadly.

“What… but, why?”

“I didn’t pass the exam, hyung. I am sorry I didn’t tell you before, because I don’t want to make you sad and not concentrate at all to the university entrance exam or high school final exam. I am sorry hyung…”

“Jongie-ah…” said Sungyeol feeling sad too, his eyes was ready to brim with tears.

“But hyung, don’t worry, ne? Because my prince passed the exam too and will be go to the same university with you,” Sungjong then forced his smile in prevent the choding cry.

“But, I want to go to the college everyday with both of my best friends~ not only just one of you,” the choding pouted feeling sad.

“I am sorry hyung, but my grades were not good enough to pass the university entrance exam…” he smiled bitterly. “I am not smart as you and him… it also makes me sad, hyung…”

“Jongie-ah, please… don’t say like that. You are smarter than me, I know that! Maybe… the luck was not in your side that day, but don’t worry ne? At least that ice statue will be there for you, and so do I,” however childish his character, but Sungyeol sometimes could be act maturely at the right moment and his character like that, always make people amazed to the choding.

Sungjong was really proud to his best friend that he could make Sungjong’s heart calmed a little bit down right now. “Thank you hyung, for your courage words to me. I am so happy right now, and hyung… we can always hang out every day after class is over, either of you will pick me up at my university or if I finish earlier I will go to your college,” smiled Sungjong.

“Sounds good, Jong, I am sure we can manage it.”

Then both of them smiled happily, because finally they got the way out. Right now, both of the best friends were sitting down at the school canteen, enjoyed the cold drink, and not long after, The Ice Prince, Kim Myungsoo that also famous as a Kingka at Woollim High School came and joined to both of his best friends.

“Hi guys,” greeted Kim Myungsoo with a small smiled that show his handsome face.

His deep already small eagle eyes also narrowed as he smiled charmingly. Seen from anywhere he really looked so extremely cool and freaking handsome, with a black hair that his bangs covered almost of his forehead, with a sharp nose, and white skin.

Kim Myungsoo immediately hugged both of Sungjong and Sungyeol tightly, especially Sungjong. “Well… do you want to go to the soon to be our college, Infinite University? We can look around to the building and see the surrounding,” said Myungsoo with an excitement words.

Hearing the excitement words from Myungsoo, it made Sungjong suddenly felt sad again.

Seeing Sungjong sad suddenly made Myungsoo’s smile gone away. “Hey, baby… what’s wrong? Why are you sad so suddenly?” asked Myungsoo worry and immediately hugged his lovely boyfriend of him, but the diva didn’t answer his question.

“Soo-Soo…” Sungyeol then called his other best friends with a soft voice.

“Yes, Yeol,” said Myungsoo, his gazed look softly to his best friend or he considered as his choding baby Yeol, the baby who was needed to take a really… really good care to the fullest. Sungjong is indeed his boyfriend, but he was more mature than Sungyeol and Sungyeol always clumsy and got hurt everywhere… every time, and childish too, so that Myungsoo had to protect him more than Sungjong.

“Jongie didn’t pass the exam. He won’t go to the Infinite College with us,” said Sungyeol feeling sad again, bowed his head down.

“Really baby?” he asked to Sungjong, but Sungjong only nodded his head and more tightened his hug to Myungsoo. “Yeol, do you… didn’t pass… too?” this time Myungsoo asked his baby choding, hoped Sungyeol pass the exam.

“No, Soo-ah…”

“No? Are you sure you didn’t pass the exam too? Am I the one that pass the exam and will go to that damn huge college all freaking alone? Yeol… how could you…” Myungsoo had cut Sungyeol words when Sungyeol wanted to answer his best friend question.

Myungsoo was indeed a nagging person like his brother.

People who saw him from the outside would think that he is a cold… mysterious… quite… scary guy, but… the truth is… Kim Myungsoo is the people who would nag a lot if something didn’t suit him at all and made him upset. He also talked in his sleep and forgot after he woke up from his deep slumber. He is such a truly dork. He would clap his hand and laughed like a maniac if something… someone or especially Lee Sungyeol, made a fun or joke. He really liked to eat a lot, like Sungjong and Sungyeol even so, he was never look fat. And like Sungyeol, he also indeed a stubborn one.

And from all of that, the most unpredictable was that he liked to mess around with Sungyeol.

But… his true side of him was only his family and closest people that knew, outside from that… they only knew The Mysterious Ice Prince side.

“Yah! Soo-ah… Listen to me first. I am not finish my words and you already talked. It’s bad, you know…” the choding was sulking now and pouted his lips cutely.

“Listen to him first Myungie,” this time his boyfriend, Sungjong hit The Kingka arms not too hard.

“Araso… Araso, Yeol. Sorry, ne?” said Myungsoo.

Sungyeol then only could sighed still upset, “Actually I also pass the exam, Soo-ah,” finally the choding could finish his words.

Hearing Sungyeol words, Myungsoo then wrinkled his forehead and looked alternately from his baby boyfriend to his baby choding. He then tightened his hug to Sungjong and kissed his hair lovingly, so did Sungyeol that Sungjong’s back gently.

“Don’t worry baby, we can always hang out together after the class end. I will pick you up. You just give me your college schedule so that I can manage my time whenever I want to pick you up from home and college, arasso?” Myungsoo then smiled gently and kissed his forehead.

“Soo-Soo is right, Jong. We still can always hang out together after class is over or at the weekend,” said Sungyeol this time encourage his dongsaeng.

“Thank you hyungie-ah… Myungie-ah… I love you so much…” mumbled Sungjong.

“But, baby~ is Yeol will replace your position, later?” Myungsoo then want to make the atmosphere bright again, so that he started to tease his baby boyfriend that looked so adorable right now.

“YAH!” not his boyfriend who actually have to start angry, but the certain dolphin that made a shirking sound while hit The Kingka’s arms hardly. “You are a bad boyfriend, jinjja! Jongie-ah, I order you to break up with this stupid Kingka!”

Wanted to play along and teased back his boyfriend, Sungjong immediately made a serious face and pretend to angry. “Yes, hyung. That’s right. My Myungie now is a bad person and better I break up with him and date another diva, maybe like Hoya hyungie.”

“Yes! Hoya hyungie is better than you, Soo-ah!” Sungyeol then stuck out his tounge.  

“Yah! Yah! Andweee! No baby… no~~ don’t do this to me~ don’t you love me again?” this time Myungsoo was freaking out hearing his boyfriend that wanted to break up with him and choose to date Sungyeol’s hyung.

“Maybe~” the diva still played along, followed by the happy giggling choding.

“Mianhe… Baby-ah~ Yeol-ah~ Ne? Ne?” Myungsoo right now pleaded not so cute at all.

And finally Sungyeol and Sungjong immediately brushed into a loud laugh. They were really happy to tease back The Kingka.

“Yah, baby-ah. You know that I love you so much and I never going to break up with you. Kekekeke~” said Sungjong still laughed.

“We are just teasing you, Soo-ah… H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter