Bonus: Practicing.

Move On (JinDy spin off of The Bodyguard)

Bonus: Practicing.

Andy watched his face through a mirror. How long had he been doing that? For 30 minutes now? Also, his lips were redder than ever and they were glossing under the feeble light in the bathroom. Junjin would come soon and they would try it. Andy wasn’t sure if he was ready to do it but he comprehended that Junjin was right. It was easier to learn if he practiced.

Andy applied another layer of lipbalm onto his lips.

Just days earlier, they had started becoming chapped. Maybe it had been something Andy had wanted to happen so that he didn’t need to practice, but he was also so damn intrigued to feel how the kiss would feel like, since Junjin had always said it felt real if they were in love, which in Andy and Junjin’s case was still complicated.

And after days and days of coaxing, Eric finally allowed the weird, going-there-to-see-if-it-was-meant-to-be relationship of his little brother. Eric had to admit that from all the choices, Junjin was safe since he was a bodyguard.

Andy took a deep breath when the doorbell rang.

It was about the time.

Andy quickly brushed his teeth and ran to the door which was opened as soon as he could say cat.

Junjin entered the foyer, looking absolutely stunning, as if he was about to have the most beautiful date with someone, whilst Andy was in his sweatpants and t-shirt, hair pointing at ways.

“Hi.” Junjin said.

“Hello.” Andy replied.

 Junjin stepped closer and his lips while he cupped the face in front of him and pulled it towards his face, closing his eyes as soon as the other pair of timid orbs stared at his. Junjin gently landed his thumbs onto the cheeks and warmed the spot with his palms. Andy’s heart kept thudding against the chest when he sensed the hands lowering onto his back and pulled him against the built front. Then he tensed. It was the thing from the other man’s mouth that penetrated between his tightly shut lips.

 

Andy’s POV:

No, no, no, no, no, no! I thought as I put my forearms onto his chest and pushed him away terrified. Junjin jumped back and set his eyes at mine, heaving a sigh that echoed in my ears. His chest rose from the heavy breathes as he stepped closer and made me step back. He advanced me until I felt something behind my back and it prevented every move. Junjin’s arms went over my shoulders, palms gluing against the white and cold wall.

“At least now I tasted something.” He whispered millimeters apart from my face.

I was blushing.

“You are getting closer Andy ya,” Junjin commented satisfied, his nose touching mine. “I just need your full participation and everything’s fine.”

I could feel his breathing on my upper lip. I wanted to do it properly, and though I wasn’t kissed when I was a child, all the petrifying memories of s in front of my face and the rubs against my mouth caused shudders go through my backbone and made Junjin seem like my stepdad. Though, he was a lot more caring and soft than he ever was.

“I will kiss you again.” Junjin murmured. “And this time, I will not stop until you participate properly.”

I gulped.

“Are we clear?” He asked gently.

I nodded.

He smiled and leaned in, his warm lips touching mine. He was pursing his lip upwards and the small slit between them made my stomach twirl. Even if the kiss felt horrifying and frightening, I had to let him go further.

I closed my eyes when the movement of his lips speeded up and his hands crooked and he did a small push up towards me.

I squeezed my eyelids together when the wet tongue crammed through; my heartbeat skipping beats. He hushed against my lips, calmly rubbing his lips on mine. I dared to let out a moan and shyly let my tongue brush his in a very subtle motion.

And then, he pulled off.

I watched him slowly retreating from me and then quickly returning back when my arms around him allowed him to do it. I lifted my hand onto his chest and grasped my fist around the collar of his shirt. I tilted my head when our noses prevented him and caused him to get my lips onto his better.

I tasted him.

He was sweet.

He was soft.

And I felt my senses becoming mushy.

He was nauseating me in a good way.

Junjin’s tongue touched mine and I sensed the air escaping through the small slit. He smiled against my lips and pulled me closer. I put my arms around him and allowed him to hear and feel my rapid heartbeat. He opened his mouth and temptingly told me to follow his lead.

Soon I was dominating.

And his hands dropped onto my lower back.

He was pulling me closer and closer.

He mumbled through our lips that I should breathe or else there would be him kissing a fainted person. I puffed out and inhaled every time he let me.

I lifted my trembling hands onto his jaw and angled his head to a better angle.

“Jin ah,” I crooned when he was only pecking my lips longingly. “I like it.”

He grinned and kissed me deeper again, removing all the rational senses from my body.

“I know, Andy ya,” he prompted. “Let me kiss you again.”

I nodded frantically and threw my arms over his shoulders, curling them onto his neck. I got onto my toes when he was roaming his fingers on my arms. Then he suddenly let me go and jumped back. He gasped and I blinked my eyes confused.

“YAH!” Eric hyung yelled.

 

Author’s POV:

Eric lifted his hands onto his hips and glared at the two guys in front of him. Andy couldn’t look at him and his face was as red as a tomato. Junjin crossed his arms onto his chest, his lips swelling slower than Andy’s. Eric scoffed and stomped his foot.

“And what the hell are you doing to Andy?” He questioned.

Junjin tsked. “I am teaching him how to kiss.” He told.

“And why does it look like you were assaulting him?” Eric retorted.

“Hyu—“

“I am not!” Junjin defended. “He was in it!”

Eric rolled his eyes. “He was whimpering!”

“THAT IS CALLED ! You know? The thing Hyesung hyung does whenever you two are locked in a room?”

Eric blushed but bit his cheeks. “And why do you think, Andy, would love the same thing?” he snapped.

“Hyu—“

“Because…” Junjin threw his arm over Andy’s shoulders. “…he has never done it and I am sincerely together with him whether you liked it or not.”

Andy was waiting for Junjin to sting his tongue out.

“Yah!” Eric pulled Andy into his arms. “He is my brother and I know he is having standards on what he wants to do and how! Kissing him ravenously and like you are only living with the insides of his mouth are fighting against his comfort.”

Andy shoved Eric’s arm off and stepped back next to Junjin.” Hyung!” he whined. “You are embarrassing me!”

Eric snorted.

“You are!!! I am seriously trying with Junjin! I really, really, really, really, really care about him.” Andy confessed. “And I like him more than…than…”

Junjin raised his eyebrows.

“…you know.”

Eric sighed and nodded.

“If he ever does something you dislike, come to me.”

Junjin squinted his eyes with Eric and let Andy exhaled annoyed.

“Or…if you are ever irritated of living with him, I can ask Hyesung hyung to hang out here and—“

“YAH!”

Andy rolled his eyes and walked off to the living room, while his brother and boyfriend were arguing in the foyer. They were friends.

They just both were extremely possessive.

“Damn it.”