The truth

Move On (JinDy spin off of The Bodyguard)

There are two bonus chapters. 

Other one has . XD

 

Chapter 5:

Andy’s POV, the whole chapter:

Days earlier:

“Andy ya,” I heard an echo in my ears. “Andy. Yah, Andy!”

I opened my eyes.

“Hyung?” I blinked them.

“I was wondering what took you so long.” He told. “What are you doing?” he questioned.

Andy flashed a smile and said, “Lunchboxes for me.”

Eric looked at the two things in front of me and frowned. “For two persons?”

I looked at him and shook my head.

“Ummm…you are doing packed lunch for you…but with double amounts?” Eric interrogated. “And I thought you were the cook in the family.”

I felt the fire on my cheeks.

“Is it for Junjin?” Eric tried carefully.

“Yes.” I replied. “I guessed…mmm…it would be nice to offer him something.”

Eric grinned. “So, you are making one for him? Wouldn’t he realize that you made it on purpose…that you like him?”

I startled but cleared my throat.

“I will say it was for you but you ditched me…and I don’t like him.” I put the lid onto the boxes and put them into my backpack. I then walked off.

“Why did you shape the rice to a heart!?”

And I closed the door before I could answer to Eric.

Dammit, I could feel how he grinned.

 

Days later:

I wasn’t willing to talk about what we had done in the cafeteria. Or I was willing to share anything I had in my mind but I wasn’t sure about him. I wanted to talk to him, tell him that whatever had been his motive, I was thankful. Junjin was smiling, his knuckles brushing mine gently, accidentally, as I wanted to take the hand into mine and entwine our fingers.

But I was timid.  

“Andy,” he said.

I turned my head and sneered.

“Here.” he muttered bluntly and passed me the rose. “It was meant for you anyways…so…take it.”

I felt my heartbeat rising.

“But…” I spoke. “…you can give it to Jin Kyo. Put it onto his grave if anything.”

I smiled genuinely and refused to touch the flower.  

“No,” he shook his head. “Take it. It is for you.”

I blushed as I put my thumb, index finger and middle finger onto the stalk, my fingers brushing Junjin’s, and took it, smelling the flower part secretly.  I hope he didn’t see.  

It was nice being thought of Junjin’s fian—

I shook my head.

“Thank you, Junjin-sshi.” I bowed a bit. “I am really thankful.”

 

Just our luck that someone mistook us as a couple. It wasn’t a sign of anything as Junjin tried to say and we ended up playing several couple games. He hugged me, and I felt like I had found my place to stay. I shook those thoughts out of my head immediately. We had a game with pepero and I ended up initiating a kiss that was mixed with experiencing and want.

I was embarrassed.

He was awkward.

And my mind was running thousand miles just because my heart couldn’t decide what I wanted. I stared at Junjin and his reddening cheeks. His eyes were lowering onto my lips and the mere glance made me want to do it again.

I must be mad, thought I, when I was leaning closer, but luckily the holder of the quiz show announced that we were the winners.

I took the teddybear and most of the money.

He said I needed it.

For the future.

I absolutely insisted that we should share and have an equal amount but he refused and took what was best for him and what was best for me.

The teddy-bear he let me keep because it would have reminded him of me…that is what he whispered.

“Ooh, Andy-sshi.” Junjin stopped me.

“Mm?” I scorned.

“I have something to give.” He commented and began to dig his pockets. “You dropped them when we were fighting.” Junjin blushed a bit as he passed me a box.

I leered at it.

“But…” I said. “…this is yours…see? It says ‘Junjin’s’.”

He flushed even more as he spoke, “I like the ‘Andy’s’ more…besides…you will be mine…always.”

I widened my eyes. “Jin ah…I…”

He stared at me intensely, expectantly.

“I am happy…like this.”

I think he took it wrongly as his face stirred to a disappointed hue and he crouched down his shoulders, sliding his hands into his pockets.

“I know. I am happy like this too.” He said.

I smiled.

His hand reached to mine and I felt tickling sensation going from the tips to my whole body.

No one can be this smitten…no one.

 

He took me home and waited with me till I went in. The silence around him and me was uncomfortable. I wanted him to kiss me again, to make my heartbeat rise and my cheeks burn from blush. I wanted him to kiss me because I knew it was something he wanted too. His eyes were constantly dropping onto my lips as he commenced leaning in. I excitedly closed my eyes when he pulled away and cleared his throat.

I pouted as I said, “I had fun today. I would ask you in but…”

“Eric hyung’s there. I know.” Junjin answered.

Silence descended between us.

“Umm…” He started. “…maybe I should go…”

“Yeah.” I agreed. “…it’s late…”

He nodded and the gaze lowered again. Kiss me, please…kiss me, I pondered over and over again, my eyes watching his lips as they were coming closer. But he sighed when the clenching feeling on my chest tightened.

“Go.” I said sadly. “I know you want to.”

I was waiting for him to ditch me and just run but what he said, made my cheeks flush from his handsomeness. “I don’t want to.” He assured. “But I need to.”

We bade goodbyes and I took out my keys. When I was getting in, I heaved a sigh.

 

Not even thirty minutes later our doorbell rang. I was getting clothes on so Eric hyung went to open the door when I heard panting and questioning if I was still home. Eric hyung didn’t have to say anything as I moved towards the door and Junjin instantly caught my jaw and pulled me closer, butting his godly lips against mine in front of Eric hyung.

Jin ah,” I said. “What are you doing in here?”

“I am ready to move on…” He blurted out. “…with you.”

My heart skipped thousand beats.

“I…am ready.” Junjin chanted a smile widening on his face.

I stared at him and his palms were torrid against my cheeks. Eric hyung said nothing, just followed the cheesy scene in front of him as I took the hands off and sighed again, shaking my head. Junjin gasped and I knew he was going to cry, but he stayed strong as I said, “I want to move on with you Jin ah, but there are things you need to know before we do…and when I tell them to you, I know you have changed your mind.”

He frowned.

“What?” Junjin asked.

I sighed devastated and closed my eyes.

“Everything that happened to me when I was a child.”

 

He sat down next to me on the sofa and looked at me accurately. Eric escaped to his room and locked the door to prevent hearing my voice. I took a deep inhale and when I exhaled it was shivering. He took my hand but I shook it away and cleared my throat as he gave me a cheering nod. I knew I was crossing the line in Eric’s opinion, but it was time for Junjin to know.

“I was abused when I was a child.” I started.

Junjin’s face stirred.

“I was .”

He gulped.

“…several times.”

“And—“

“But I…” I felt the tears glistening and stinging. “…let it happen.”

Junjin slid farer from me; my heart jumped out of jolt.

“The scars you see here, here, here and here…” I pointed at them and listed. “…were made by my dad, his friends, brothers, cousins and co-workers.” I sighed. “And this, this, this and this…” I mumbled. “…I made myself with his razor blades.”

Junjin swallowed again, wrinkling his nose.

“They bled for two days, Junjin.” I explained. “The ones the men did…I lied on the floor and they in and out until they thought I wasn’t breathing anymore…that lowered the price.” He widened his eyes. “…I lost my ity when I was 13. I was forced to do s and s instead of homework and whenever I failed an exam, my dad punished me either using or fingers. Usually both in turns.” I tried to reach my hand to him but he moved away. “He and his friends sometimes took turns on weekends. A competition called; who can make the deepest wound and him in the most painful way? It was a bonus if I started crying.”  

Junjin seemed like he was disgusted by my body. I took off my shirt and grabbed his hand that he reluctantly gave. I landed his palm onto my chest and moved his fingers on the deep long scar that went from the left shoulder to the right . I was finally crying as I gently let the tip of his fingers touch the deepest and most painful ones. He was gasping after each scar.

“You are the only one who has touched them…out of my willing.” I told. “They are still hurting, though these were made when I was 15. I still remember how the splinter of a beer bottle went through it. I still recall how much I screamed. I still recall how my stepdad and the friend of his were laughing. I hear the terrible noises in my head when I sleep. When I close my eyes, I hear the hollow questions of ‘does this hurt?’”

Junjin fisted his hand around mine.

“I haven’t slept well in years.” I told. “Except once.”

He raised his eyebrows surprised.

“When I met you…” I spilled out. “The dreams disappeared. The noises in my head vanished. The fear that it might happen again faded away. I was no longer…a…freak.” I continued. “I was no longer afraid of lilting up candles or touching people without getting petrified. I forgot my wounds, inside and out. And all I was dreaming about was—“

I stopped talking when he hugged me hard and warmly.

I gasped.

“Andy ya,” he murmured against my ear. I felt shivers on my topless upper body. “I like you.”

My heart beat unnaturally fast.

“I like you even with your past…I like you.”

The tears I had shed for a while now, ran faster against my cheeks. I put my arms around him and leaned closer, pressing my body against his. Junjin was warm. I felt like I was home. I had found him; home. I pulled off and avoided looking at him when he turned my head and kissed me. I exhaled when he moved speedily and softly. Then the soft tongue crammed through my lips and I pushed him away and blushed.

“Don’t think I do that because I don’t like you,” I whispered embarrassed. “I am scared…of going further. I am scared…and…I hope…that with moving on…I can change…if you can help me.”

His eyes brightened and a smile curved onto his lips.

“We can always practice kissing.” Junjin commented.

I cleared my throat and let the red appear onto my cheeks much darker this time.

“I would love that.” I prompted. “I like you.”

Junjin rubbed my cheeks with his fingers.

“I am happy.” He said. “That we can move on…together.” 

 

Real Ending is this...

But the two others.